E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > 2013 Track Dates (Quebec, Ontario and U.S. North East)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-08-2013, 12:30 AM   #485
jgalaxy
Gearing
 
jgalaxy's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 3,797
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
where does this go?
Here ...

__________________
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking
about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W

jgalaxy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 05:11 AM   #486
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

holy shit WANT!!!!!!! for AWD traction.
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 08:11 AM   #487
montreal red
chris
 
montreal red's Avatar
 
Drives: White Boat
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 12,123
iTrader: (31)

Send a message via MSN to montreal red
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalaxy View Post
Here ...

your car better not end up looking like that or we are banning you from the group!
__________________

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2013 GLK350
997.1 GT3RS (gone)
2009 WRX STI (gone)
e92 M3 (gone)
montreal red is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #488
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post

your car better not end up looking like that or we are banning you from the group!
Big words for someone with gold wheels and a chopped up Ford Racing sticker
__________________
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 09:30 AM   #489
kenneth
Major General
 
kenneth's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal

Posts: 8,664
iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalaxy View Post
Here ...

LOL!
__________________
SB, Terra, 6MT. Only a few mods here and there.....nothing extreme!
kenneth is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #490
jgalaxy
Gearing
 
jgalaxy's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montreal

Posts: 3,797
iTrader: (3)

I bet she corners well as long as there are no serious gusts of wind ...

__________________
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking
about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." - George W

jgalaxy is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #491
Gearhead999s
Major General
 
Gearhead999s's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 335is(wifes)F82 M4
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 6,719
iTrader: (0)

A little short notice here but we are having a trackday this upcoming Sunday at the Mosport(Canadian Tire Motorsport Park)DDT.We will be running 3 groups with plenty of tracktime and skidpad exercises & full expert instruction for novices.

Helmets required

$295 + HST with an instructor

$195 + HST for lappers

You can reach me at 416 432 4617 if you have any questions

To reserve a spot the funds can be EMT'd to myself at vetteman@sympatico.ca
Gearhead999s is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #492
M3 Montreal
Colonel
 
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal , Canada

Posts: 2,176
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s
A little short notice here but we are having a trackday this upcoming Sunday at the Mosport(Canadian Tire Motorsport Park)DDT.We will be running 3 groups with plenty of tracktime and skidpad exercises & full expert instruction for novices.

Helmets required

$295 + HST with an instructor

$195 + HST for lappers

You can reach me at 416 432 4617 if you have any questions

To reserve a spot the funds can be EMT'd to myself at vetteman@sympatico.ca
I wish we had prices like that here in Montreal with that much lap time.
__________________
2012 E92-M3 Space Grey on Fox Red, DCT

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
M3 Montreal is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 07:44 AM   #493
Tonybest
Enrollment Officer
 
Tonybest's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E86 ///M IR
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal, Qc.

Posts: 4,912
iTrader: (1)

Just sayin'...

I can save only 1 spot, maybe 2. But 1 for sure. So people should show up early.
Tonybest is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #494
Tonybest
Enrollment Officer
 
Tonybest's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E86 ///M IR
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal, Qc.

Posts: 4,912
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Montreal View Post
I wish we had prices like that here in Montreal with that much lap time.
Prices aren't different here. What we don't have is a DD Track, as far as I know.

Last edited by Tonybest; 05-09-2013 at 08:40 AM.
Tonybest is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #495
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
Just sayin'...

I can save only 1 spot, maybe 2. But 1 for sure. So people should show up early.
Just save one on each side of the car and then veryone like that. hehe. I'm trying to get there for 7:30 but might not make it with the boy getting ready for daycare and all.
__________________
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #496
Tonybest
Enrollment Officer
 
Tonybest's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E86 ///M IR
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal, Qc.

Posts: 4,912
iTrader: (1)

I love our weather predictions. No 25+ degrees. Nice and balmy 16. Cool air for my engine. Keep it up weather lady...

And only 3 h of unobstructed sunlight. I have my hat.
Tonybest is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #497
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
I love our weather predictions. No 25+ degrees. Nice and balmy 16. Cool air for my engine. Keep it up weather lady...

And only 3 h of unobstructed sunlight. I have my hat.
Never mind ladies. I trust science. Environment Canada seems to suggest cloudy, but no rain. That would be excellent.

Then again, we know how the Weather Service can be... (article)
__________________
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 10:07 AM   #498
kenneth
Major General
 
kenneth's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal

Posts: 8,664
iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
I love our weather predictions. No 25+ degrees. Nice and balmy 16. Cool air for my engine. Keep it up weather lady...

And only 3 h of unobstructed sunlight. I have my hat.
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot Hat and Sunscreen lotion!
__________________
SB, Terra, 6MT. Only a few mods here and there.....nothing extreme!
kenneth is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #499
GewoW
#thatsanicemovebro
 
GewoW's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 LSB/Black 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada

Posts: 3,834
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.67]
Send a message via Skype™ to GewoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot Hat and Sunscreen lotion!
good man!
__________________
GewoW is offline   Greece
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #500
catherineanh
Captain
 
Drives: 2014 435xi M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Montreal

Posts: 880
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
I love our weather predictions. No 25+ degrees. Nice and balmy 16. Cool air for my engine. Keep it up weather lady...

And only 3 h of unobstructed sunlight. I have my hat.
Don't forget my helmet ! Will be arriving around lunch hour I owe you snobby coffee !
catherineanh is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #501
Tonybest
Enrollment Officer
 
Tonybest's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E86 ///M IR
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal, Qc.

Posts: 4,912
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinelam View Post
Don't forget my helmet ! Will be arriving around lunch hour I owe you snobby coffee !
I won't forget it. You should use Chris' since his is smaller and Moe can use mine. I thought that was already discussed
Tonybest is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 04:51 PM   #502
catherineanh
Captain
 
Drives: 2014 435xi M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Montreal

Posts: 880
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybest View Post
I won't forget it. You should use Chris' since his is smaller and Moe can use mine. I thought that was already discussed
Yes that's the plan ! So moe owes you snobby coffee
catherineanh is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #503
Tonybest
Enrollment Officer
 
Tonybest's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E86 ///M IR
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal, Qc.

Posts: 4,912
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinelam View Post
Yes that's the plan ! So moe owes you snobby coffee
catherinelam's post count NOW
Tonybest is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #504
montreal red
chris
 
montreal red's Avatar
 
Drives: White Boat
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto

Posts: 12,123
iTrader: (31)

Send a message via MSN to montreal red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
Just save one on each side of the car and then veryone like that. hehe. I'm trying to get there for 7:30 but might not make it with the boy getting ready for daycare and all.
why you trying to get there by 7.30? briefing is at 8.20 and we dont go on track until after 9... so i am targeting 8.15 to make it in time for the briefing.
__________________

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2013 GLK350
997.1 GT3RS (gone)
2009 WRX STI (gone)
e92 M3 (gone)
montreal red is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #505
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
 
Pseudo Nim's Avatar
 
Drives: fast, sometimes slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: i am a citizen of the world

Posts: 4,725
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
why you trying to get there by 7.30? briefing is at 8.20 and we dont go on track until after 9... so i am targeting 8.15 to make it in time for the briefing.
uh I was trying to help with the parking reservations hehe.
Pseudo Nim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #506
kenneth
Major General
 
kenneth's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal

Posts: 8,664
iTrader: (13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
why you trying to get there by 7.30? briefing is at 8.20 and we dont go on track until after 9... so i am targeting 8.15 to make it in time for the briefing.
The wise always leave some room for contingencies, so leave home earlier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim View Post
uh I was trying to help with the parking reservations hehe.
Good man, let's target 7:30 there!
Those who come late may have to park FARRRRRRR
__________________
SB, Terra, 6MT. Only a few mods here and there.....nothing extreme!
kenneth is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST