E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Europe (Continental) > BMW Welt 4.0!!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #177
schlümpfy
Almost there
Belgium
17

 
schlümpfy's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW instant classic
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On the move


Posts: 1,228
iTrader: (0)

David don't forget we're doing the Tatzelwurm and Thiersee scenic roads on our way to Kufstein

Oh..... and I booked a room @ the motel One in Garching.

Q. I couldn't find anything on how to book a parking space underground. Does somebody knows how too?
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #178
Dackelone
Moderator
Germany
656

 
Dackelone's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i Silber mit/Rot 6MT N54
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany


Posts: 16,574
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs/e60/1m? View Post

Q. I couldn't find anything on how to book a parking space underground. Does somebody knows how too?
Rudi the parking is first come first serve. The garage is also shared by the two other hotels next door. (Etap & Ibis). But the lady I spoke to at Motel-One tonight said there is generally enough parking spaces. ie the hotel is not full. And besides... I think for those of us who get there first... we will make our cars as wide as possible down in their garage! So we will hold a spot for the late arrivals.


I also (just) booked my hotel room at Motel-One in Garching for the night of May 11th. I opted for the ONE WELCOME RATE for the breakfast and WLAN.

https://www.yourreservation.net/tb3/...=1361649390760
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 01:18 PM   #179
Rikx1M
MSgt (ret)
United_States
40

 
Rikx1M's Avatar
 
Drives: VO 1M #739/740
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Alabama


Posts: 1,674
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
What do you guys think about this place for Welt 4.0...

At $71 for one night, single room, free breakfast, free wifi, free parking (no problem with lowered cars), pool and sauna...and straight down the B13 to Welt...and we could use the Schleissheim Palace as a backdrop for photos....

I talked to the lady and she has 7 single rooms at that price but also 8 double rooms for 10 euros more...great deal.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/chal...rst.en-gb.html
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #180
Xcution
Lieutenant
United_States
14

 
Xcution's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i mSport
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Germany


Posts: 471
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Rudi the parking is first come first serve. The garage is also shared by the two other hotels next door. (Etap & Ibis). But the lady I spoke to at Motel-One tonight said there is generally enough parking spaces. ie the hotel is not full. And besides... I think for those of us who get there first... we will make our cars as wide as possible down in their garage! So we will hold a spot for the late arrivals.


I also (just) booked my hotel room at Motel-One in Garching for the night of May 11th. I opted for the ONE WELCOME RATE for the breakfast and WLAN.

https://www.yourreservation.net/tb3/...=1361649390760
Motel One has been booked for 11 May ;p Why so far away
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #181
FOACAD
Airborne!
5

 
FOACAD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 AW/CR 135i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Schweinfurt, Germany


Posts: 518
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
What do you guys think about this place for Welt 4.0...

At $71 for one night, single room, free breakfast, free wifi, free parking (no problem with lowered cars), pool and sauna...and straight down the B13 to Welt...and we could use the Schleissheim Palace as a backdrop for photos....

I talked to the lady and she has 7 single rooms at that price but also 8 double rooms for 10 euros more...great deal.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/chal...rst.en-gb.html
That place sounds great, not sure if the people that have already booked for Motel One can change. Either way im down for whatever.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 12:50 AM   #182
Dackelone
Moderator
Germany
656

 
Dackelone's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i Silber mit/Rot 6MT N54
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany


Posts: 16,574
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
What do you guys think about this place for Welt 4.0...

At $71 for one night, single room, free breakfast, free wifi, free parking (no problem with lowered cars), pool and sauna...and straight down the B13 to Welt...and we could use the Schleissheim Palace as a backdrop for photos....

I talked to the lady and she has 7 single rooms at that price but also 8 double rooms for 10 euros more...great deal.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/chal...rst.en-gb.html
I think we should stick with Motel-One in Garching. We know what we are getting with Motel-One since we have been there before.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 01:40 AM   #183
pousa13
3,0 inline six
Germany
6

 
pousa13's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Munich


Posts: 200
iTrader: (0)

hello guys

I updated the first post with new information
please notice the requested PN for the dinner at andechs!

As always - if you have any questions, please ask me or "send" Dack to get the desired information
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 10:06 AM   #184
pousa13
3,0 inline six
Germany
6

 
pousa13's Avatar
 
Drives: 130i Coupe
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Munich


Posts: 200
iTrader: (0)

and here is another update: we can now provide all you CiC drivers with the route for the Welt meeting - you can import it via usb

here we go!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #185
Dackelone
Moderator
Germany
656

 
Dackelone's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i Silber mit/Rot 6MT N54
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany


Posts: 16,574
iTrader: (1)

For anyone thinking of joining us... please also post here on 1Addicts---->

BMW Welt 4.0!!!
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=766766
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2013, 10:21 AM   #186
xsjado88
Private
3

 
xsjado88's Avatar
 
Drives: e91 330d LCI
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Germany


Posts: 93
iTrader: (0)

this sunday 12.05.2013 !!!!!!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST