E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > British soldier hacking.(beheaded?) in the streets?

Closed Thread

05-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #23
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Not even going to say anything, because I'll get banned for what I'm really thinking.

No worries though, this scumbag will get his one day.
      05-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #24
GeeRam
Captain

Drives: 135i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Tool View Post
"Women and children in my country have to see this" ... he says in a british accent. Ran him over and beheaded a man in the street at 2pm on a wednesday afternoon.

News says probably of Somalian decent. Sounds like he was raised in London and most probably his parents moved to England for a better life and to get away from the acts he has replicated on the streets of London.
He doesn't have the characteristic look of someone of Somalian decent....?

Looks more West African decent than East African...?

2012 Harley Davidson Softail Slim ~ lots of mods
GeeRam is offline   United Kingdom
      05-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #25
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torxist View Post
So what was the point of you even posting? To show us what a big bad man you are?
To say that man will get his one day.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Not going to let you troll me like you did with everyone else. Have a good one, champ
      05-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #26
pgviper
Lieutenant

Drives: X3 xdrive35i

Quote:

What do you expect? A vastly superior force invades their countries, destroys their towns, disrespects their citizens, and you don't expect them to act animalistic????
The fact that England is not a 3rd world country and has a proper government, laws and legal system is why your argument is complete shit. If we are talking about a war ridden 3rd world country then justify the whole eye for and eye philosphy as much as you would like. However, the United States and countries such as England are not a bunch of animals and will not drop to the level in which these pigs have. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES can their actions be allowed or even justifiable and it is disgusting that you can even hint at such a thing.
pgviper is offline   United_States
      05-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #27
KwlAznKid
Colonel

Drives: BMW/MERCEDES/PORSCHE
Location: LA/Irvine/Fremont, CA/ University of California San Diego Alum

wow skin em
      05-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #28
Nate4641
Captain

Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
It's precisely this attitude which keeps perpetuating the violence.

What do you expect? A vastly superior force invades their countries, destroys their towns, disrespects their citizens, and you don't expect them to act animalistic????

And for what? Bush's stupidity in convincing the world that these people have WMDs and they are the reason for every terror attack that occurs in the world.

Let's see what you would do if some foriegn army invaded Fayetteville?

The war in the Middle East was wrong and history will prove it to be wrong, just as it did with Vietnam.
Clearly your knowledge of what is going on in Afghanistan is only based on what news stories you pick and chose to read from other people who have not been there. If you haven't been to Afghanistan, seen what is going on, or been a part of the fight, shut up. You only make yourself look like an idiot. In the mean time, read up on the history of Afghanistan, and pay close attention to the part of about the Taliban and what they are fighting for. They kill more innocent Afghans than we do, and when we do it is an accident.

You have have done your share of fighting in the region, but its a different time and a different fight. The Taliban is not fighting for peace.
2007 ///M Roadster Interlagos Blue & Dark Beige top over Light Sepang extended leather - 19in Morr VS8.2--RPI exhaust--AFE Intake--DKF Hangers--Vibra Technics Engine Mounts--Cosmos Firewall Braces--BMW Strut Brace--Tekarbon CF Engine Cover--Aero Side Skirts--F10 M5 Knob--LeatherZ Mk4 Armrest--SmartTOP Roof Controller--Zeckhausen Racing CDV--DansDecals Reflector Decals--Clutch Stop--LED Trunk Light--Stubby Antenna

Last edited by Nate4641; 05-22-2013 at 05:50 PM.
Nate4641 is offline   United_States
      05-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #29
pgviper
Lieutenant

Drives: X3 xdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
wow skin em
Agreed. Maybe a meat grinder.
pgviper is offline   United_States
      05-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #30
F1Venom
Captain

Drives: ZCP E90 M3

What I notice with all these Islamic murderers (Fort Hood shooter in US, this guy in London) is that none of them yell "fk Bush and the war!" However they all do scream "Allah Akbar!" Get it? It's a religious thing and that's the problem.
      05-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #31
BRAISKI
Colonel

Drives: '11 335xi e92 M-Pak

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [3.50]
It took police 20 mins to arrive!?!?

Thats crazy some people just leisurely walk and passed by infront for the guys!
BRAISKI is offline   Spain
      05-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #32
F1Venom
Captain

Drives: ZCP E90 M3

Yeah, these guys would've been shot in a matter of seconds in America. CC for the win!
      05-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #33
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender

Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAISKI View Post
It took police 20 mins to arrive!?!?

Thats crazy some people just leisurely walk and passed by infront for the guys!
Specially armed police - because the retarded government over there doesn't arm their normal police. If that shit happened in a busy street over here, they'd look like Swiss cheese well before even the 5 minute mark.
      05-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #34
Seminole
Colonel

Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
You can see what this attitude has gotten your country. You are still as helpless and vulnerable as the day before 911, because you refuse to address the underlying issue. Your policies and treatment in that region of the world.
With the exception of the last decade, how exactly have we treated the Islamic world in a way that justified 9/11, the USS Cole, WTC 93, Mogadishu, Marine Barrack Attack, Embassy Bomings, etc?

Most of the US hatred stems from our support of Israel. I won't go into whether Israel has a right to exist or not, since that is another discussion for another time. Aside from the US support of Israel we have done nothing but try to help the middle east most of time. We supported Afghanistan and supplied them with weapons to fight the Soviets. When Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait we provided the majority of the support to help protect Saudi Arabia from any further advance by Saddam as well as drive him from Kuwait. When warlords took over Somalia and were committing genocide against women and children the US formed the backbone of the UN peace keeping force and helped establish order. We get rewarded by having our soldiers killed by Osama trained terrorists and their bodies drug through the streets of Mogadishu.

The main problem stems from the backasswards thinking the majority of the region still lives by. You yourself said they still are living in the 14th century. In the US if some crazy ass pastor like the Westboro Baptist guy gets in front of a microphone and says God Damn America, Thank God for Dead Troops, etc. the majority of Americans realize what a psyco he is and actively go out of their way to shun and silence him (creating human walls so they can't protest funerals, etc.). In the middle east if some guy declares a Jihad against America for something he deems we did to slight Allah or his country, he'll get a bunch of followers who are willing to blow themselves up for his cause. You might say you disagree and the majority of people in the middle east disagree and don't support that type of behavior, but the fact of the matter is those who do not condone that behavior don't do enough to stop it from fostering. There are people who will actively let terrorist hide amongst the peaceful populace, but when a strike is conducted to kill a high level target and there is collateral damage, they use it to further their cause. And you say that the radicals represent a small majority of the population, but why then are more and more governments being taken over by radical leaning groups? Egypt elects the Muslim Brotherhood, Palestine instead of electing a group that supports a peaceful resolution elects Hezbollah, and on and on. We try to stay out of the Syria and Libya mess, but when we do we get chastised for not stepping in and helping.

You know what was the cause for Osama's hatred of the US? The fact that when he offered his and the Mujahedin's services to Saudi Arabia to fight Saddam's invasion of Kuwait they told him to get lost. That combined with American forces being station in the holy land caused him to flip such a shit he vowed vengeance on us. How is that rational?
      05-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #35
Minefield
Colonel

Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
Aside from the US support of Israel we have done nothing but try to help the middle east most of time. When warlords took over Somalia and were committing genocide against women and children the US formed the backbone of the UN peace keeping force and helped establish order.

We try to stay out of the Syria and Libya mess, but when we do we get chastised for not stepping in and helping.
Neocolonialism/imperialism disguised under the pretense of "help".
      05-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #36
Seminole
Colonel

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minefield View Post
Neocolonialism/imperialism disguised under the pretense of "help".
Somalia was imperialism? When the Black Hawk Down incident happened the majority of the Marine force had been pulled out and a small US and UN collation remained with the intent to arrest the remaining warlord who didn't sign the peace treaty among the rival groups and was still committing crimes against civilians. We didn't invade Somalia and try to install a pro-US government, we didn't try to take over it's natural resources, or claim it as a US territory. We went because a UN resolution was reached in which the UN would intervene to stop a genocide and civil war. As is common, the rest of the world looks to the US to be the world police force, so we formed the majority of that UN collation. Nothing about Somalia was related to colonialism/imperialism.
      05-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #37
Sam335ix
Major

Drives: 335 ix performance edition

Muslims vs Christians, Jews vs Muslims, god, alah, Mohammad, Jesus.... For fucks sakes, it's 2013 and people are still killing people in the name of god and religion. Theses guys are Somalians, not from Afghanistan where some of you commandos killed the bad goat raping terrorists.... I am happy I stay the f away from politics and religion. What pisses me off is all of those c suckers called men standing there doing nothing and watching this shit go down(by standers)!! I cc, you damn better know I would be getting involved to save that mans life. Shame on those standing by and doing nothing.

Last edited by Sam335ix; 05-22-2013 at 10:42 PM.
      05-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #38
Sam335ix
Major

Quote:
Somalia was imperialism? When the Black Hawk Down incident happened the majority of the Marine force had been pulled out and a small US and UN collation remained with the intent to arrest the remaining warlord who didn't sign the peace treaty among the rival groups and was still committing crimes against civilians. We didn't invade Somalia and try to install a pro-US government, we didn't try to take over it's natural resources, or claim it as a US territory. We went because a UN resolution was reached in which the UN would intervene to stop a genocide and civil war. As is common, the rest of the world looks to the US to be the world police force, so we formed the majority of that UN collation. Nothing about Somalia was related to colonialism/imperialism.
Somalia has natural resources? What is that? But I do agree with your post.
      05-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #39
Seminole
Colonel

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
Somalia has natural resources? What is that? But I do agree with your post.
Exactly. We had zero motivation or reason to have anything to do with Somalia besides helping.
      05-22-2013, 09:55 PM   #40
Sam335ix
Major

Quote:
Exactly. We had zero motivation or reason to have anything to do with Somalia besides helping.
Time for us to stop aiding others and let them kill each other. You want peace? Stay the f out of the crazies way of life and take care of our own. Natural disaster relief is fine, but if two nations want to wipe each other off the face of the earth then let them. By helping one or getting involved only creates enemies which we end up paying for a decade or two later. I know what I am suggesting will never happen in mankinds future.... Now I am going to stfu and dream about my M3 2014 euro delivery lol.
      05-22-2013, 10:33 PM   #41
Bingobimmer
Lieutenant

Drives: e90 n54

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
Time for us to stop aiding others and let them kill each other. You want peace? Stay the f out of the crazies way of life and take care of our own. Natural disaster relief is fine, but if two nations want to wipe each other off the face of the earth then let them. By helping one or getting involved only creates enemies which we end up paying for a decade or two later. I know what I am suggesting will never happen in mankinds future.... Now I am going to stfu and dream about my M3 2014 euro delivery lol.

Read through this whole thread and this is the best solution. There's no reason to police the world... look at how many people love the police here at home. Let the Middle easterners work out their own issues. I do not know what life is like over there, but it doesn't seem pleasant. As much as Americans gripe about our situation at home, however it is one of the best places on earth. I know if someone tried to behead a solider where I live there wouldn't be time for them to wait for the police to arrive, they would already have met their end. I'm proud to live here and thank all those who served in our armed forces... Your far greater men and women (present and PAST) than I will ever dream to be.
      05-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #42
Seminole
Colonel

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]
Quote:
Breaking it down by geography is pointless. The terrorist ideology has transcended borders. They have taken root by using religion as a vehicle to a political end.

If you think about it, this is scary because of the sheer number of Muslims in the world. All it takes is to find the weak lost souls and brain wash them into thinking what the terror leadership wants them to think
Here's the problems I see.

1) Israel is here to stay. The sooner everyone can come to this realization and a peaceful resolution can be reached where a Palestinian nation can be created the better. Unfortunately I don't see the Palestinian side making any compromises (since the whole issue stems from the Palestinians originally not accepting the division of Palestine that was decided by the British at the end of WW2), and Israel really has nothing to lose by maintaining the status quo. So that will continue to be a clusterfuck.

2) The radical Islam faction needs to be eliminated from the inside. No matter what the US does, we will never eliminate radical Islam. Lets say Terrorist A lives in a remote tribal area with his family and neighbors. Terrorist A plans an attack on the US and kills our citizens. The US obviously will retaliate, and a drone blows up Terrorist A who is hiding among his family, so them and a few neighbors get killed. His family and neighbors are collateral. Unfortunately all the neighbors saw Terrorist A as a good guy who helped out the village and don't really understand what he did to the US. Instead, they see us as evil for killing women and children. This leads to other neighbors wanting to get back at the US and then they become radicalized.

The main root of this is that there is a large and vocal portion of Islam that preaches the correct way to deal with your problems is violence. The moderate and liberal Muslims can say they detest this behavior all they want, but THEY need to be the ones to shun the extremists. They are the ones that by standing idly by allow the extremists to be the face and voice of their religion.

I truly think that the oil boom and modernization came to the Middle east too fast. I think a quote from Syriana is a good representation of this: "Twenty years ago you had the highest Gross National Product in the world, now you're tied with Albania. Your second largest export is secondhand goods, closely followed by dates which you're losing five cents a pound on... You know what the business community thinks of you? They think that a hundred years ago you were living in tents out here in the desert chopping each other's heads off and that's where you'll be in another hundred years, so, yes, on behalf of my firm I accept your money." In the 1930's and 40's the majority of the middle east was still under strict Islamic law and fairly isolated from the rest of the world. The industrial revolution and modernization had passed them by. The majority of the world viewed that area as a bunch of guys in the desert with camels.

Then the discovery of oil. All the western nations really cared about was getting access to the oil, not about the religious views or well being of the countries population. So you have ruling classes who became wealthy beyond anyone's wildest dreams while the majority of their population were uneducated and extremely poor. Within a matter of decades you have what was desert being transformed into high rise sky scrappers and islands arranged to look like palm trees. This wealth is concentrated in a few nation (Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait) while others have nothing (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Jordan, Syria, etc.) This new influx of wealth is not used to create better infrastructure for the countries that are lucky enough to be the recipients, but rather it is kept within the ruling classes/dictators and helps pay for lavish lifestyles while the common populace struggles to even put food on the table.

So you have a hugely religious population who still believes in principles that are more appropriate for the middle ages then the modern world clashing with rapid industrialization and modernization. You have one group embracing it and another group detesting it, blaming the west for it, and believing the only way to reverse it is by force. And that is the end game for these extremists. They want not only their countries, but the whole world to go back to the dark ages and live under strict religious law.

So until the moderate Muslims rise up and say enough is enough, and push the extremists out, isolate them so they cannot continue to recruit, and instill principles of tolerance and understanding, things will never change.
      05-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #43
Bingobimmer
Lieutenant

Drives: e90 n54

Garage List
Btw can't believe this discussion is on a car forum haha
      05-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #44
Seminole
Colonel

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [3.50]