E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Someone bumped my car

06-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
Durham4416
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E91 330d M Sport

A couple of weeks ago someone bumped my e91 330d msport whilst it was parked up by clipping the front bumper whilst it was parked, they tried to walk away but a woman came and told me, long story short it's gone through the insurance and I'm getting it repaired at a body shop I chose and I'm pretty happy as the bumper had stone chips anyway, I'v also been given a brand new 320d estate with only 200 miles on the clock as a courtesy car, I will probably miss the brand new car when it goes back but it's so slow, it has some cool features like being able to press a button to open and close the boot and the sat nav/I drive is better than the one in my 2006 model but some of the interior is quite tacky and I prefer the older style dash where the screen is built in rather than just sticking out the dash, here's a pic of the courtesy car
Appreciate 0