E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > OEM Turbo TD03L-10T CHRA Centersections USED and CHEAP!!!

04-24-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
Rob@RBTurbo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 335I

OEM Turbo TD03L-10T CHRA Centersections USED and CHEAP!!!

I have a BUNCH of these things (100+). Need to start doing what I can to get rid of them. They are collecting dust and I have no use for them. There is a difference between the front and rear, so if you order only one specify front or rear. If you dont specify I will send whichever I have higher stock of at the time. Keep in mind these do NOT include any housings. They are however the CHRA, the centersection, complete with all rotating parts and wheels.

I will offer these for $30 shipped anywhere in the USA for 1 unit. $45 shipped for 2 units (a set). Prefer not to ship International as the time it takes to ship anything international is a massive pain- will consider for bulkier orders though.

Again this is the complete Centersection with wheels and internals assembled. Most of them are in good usable condition as is, and all are definitely in good serviceable condition for rebuild. I will try to cherry pick everyone that is sold so the more time that goes on the appearance of condition will worsen marginally. Most of these you could install as is and have a good turbo again, I just do not use them as part of my upgrade that is the only reason for selling. Overall there are no guarantees on these used turbos but will do my best to help get you a good one especially if you specify that's your sole desire.

I will also offer up 3 sets (6 CHRAs- 3 front and 3 rear) for $80 shipped via USPS flat rate. These will all be random picks at this insanely cheap price (ie. $10 ea plus shipping).

I have sold these to artists to make tech art, enthusiasts looking for a desk ornament, and other N54 owners looking to get their car back on the road. It doesn't matter to me what you use them for, but I'd like to move them out.

Please help!

Paypal is rob.rbturbo@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited by Rob@RBTurbo; 01-08-2014 at 12:20 AM.
      06-13-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
Rob@RBTurbo

Have quite a few of these, please take some!
      07-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
Rob@RBTurbo

BUMP!!
      01-08-2014, 12:12 AM   #4
Rob@RBTurbo

Becoming seriously overloaded with these. Decided to do a price drop. Please order anything you can!