E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > 'Tis the time, Spring special on paint correction- Chicago-land area.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #23
Kamil_S
Private First Class
1

 
Kamil_S's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: chicago


Posts: 115
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Great work Kamil. Do you have a favorite finishing polish?
Don't have a particular one that I like best. Depends on the combination I put it together with, for many years I have been a big fan of Megs 105 followed with 205.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #24
Game
Major General
United_States
77

 
Game's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL


Posts: 5,096
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil_swiatek View Post
Don't have a particular one that I like best. Depends on the combination I put it together with, for many years I have been a big fan of Megs 105 followed with 205.
Thanks I was actually leaning towards the 205. Hear great things.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #25
Kamil_S
Private First Class
1

 
Kamil_S's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: chicago


Posts: 115
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Thanks I was actually leaning towards the 205. Hear great things.
It's a classic! Definitely great results.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2013, 06:33 PM   #26
Strongbark
Brigadier General
No_Country
86

 
Strongbark's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 M4 on order
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Earth


Posts: 3,678
iTrader: (1)

That white 1M is all detailed and ready for a new home! Thanks again for the detail!
__________________
Strongbark

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic32890_2.gif
'13 Mini GP #485 of 500 For Sale
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2013, 11:18 PM   #27
Kamil_S
Private First Class
1

 
Kamil_S's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: chicago


Posts: 115
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuned1M View Post
That white 1M is all detailed and ready for a new home! Thanks again for the detail!
It's a beautiful car I don't doubt it will sell, thank you!
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #28
Kamil_S
Private First Class
1

 
Kamil_S's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: chicago


Posts: 115
iTrader: (1)

All PM's replied! Got next Tuesday open if anyone wants to take it!
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2013, 09:53 PM   #29
sirdaft1
Captain
United_States
11

 
sirdaft1's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 E90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Chicago West Burbs


Posts: 721
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
Are you able to fix stone chips?
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #30
litxus
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 09 E90 335i sedan
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: North burbs, IL


Posts: 290
iTrader: (1)

I don't think he does stone chips, as I asked him before.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #31
Rival
Lieutenant
8

 
Drives: 95 z28
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: shytown


Posts: 449
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by litxus View Post
I don't think he does stone chips, as I asked him before.
find an air brush guy. most body shops wont do it, they will tell you to paint the whole front bumper.
__________________
2008 328i 6spd
1995 Z28 6spd - 377rwhp rip
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #32
litxus
Second Lieutenant
2

 
Drives: 09 E90 335i sedan
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: North burbs, IL


Posts: 290
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival View Post
find an air brush guy. most body shops wont do it, they will tell you to paint the whole front bumper.
Isn't that more for drawings or pictures that you would like on the car?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #33
iDriveSlo
Captain
9

 
iDriveSlo's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe M-Sport Lemans blue
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: United States


Posts: 683
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
I wanted to chime in here briefly as I have talked with the OP and ended up refferring a friend to him. He did my buddies 94 supra which is black, and is even harder than normal since it is single stage paint with no clear coat. The car was abysmal and covered from headlights to tails in horrible swirls. OP did a phenomenal job and the car looks amazing, actually got asked by a few people how recently the respray was done the first time the car was out after the detail. Highly reccommend him
__________________
2009 E92 M-Sport 6AT PTF Pro Tune Vargas Stage 2
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #34
Kamil_S
Private First Class
1

 
Kamil_S's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: chicago


Posts: 115
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdaft1 View Post
Are you able to fix stone chips?
I can do just regular chip repair with touch up paint, I am in no way a professional when it comes to those kind of repairs to be honest. Usually I would recommend doing a basic touch up or if the panel really bothers you a respray would be the best solution.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #35
Kamil_S
Private First Class
1

 
Kamil_S's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: chicago


Posts: 115
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDriveSlo View Post
I wanted to chime in here briefly as I have talked with the OP and ended up refferring a friend to him. He did my buddies 94 supra which is black, and is even harder than normal since it is single stage paint with no clear coat. The car was abysmal and covered from headlights to tails in horrible swirls. OP did a phenomenal job and the car looks amazing, actually got asked by a few people how recently the respray was done the first time the car was out after the detail. Highly reccommend him
Thank you Sir.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #36
Kamil_S
Private First Class
1

 
Kamil_S's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: chicago


Posts: 115
iTrader: (1)

Guys I will be in Europe until August 15th so please forgive me if I take a couple days to respond to PMs. I have many cars booked when I come back but don't hesitate to message me I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks, Kamil
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST