E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Front vents - air not blowing



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
VAZ2106
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Angry Front vents - air not blowing

I wanted to route an auxiliary cable so I removed the front wood trim, AC unit, radio, and wood trim around the shifter. After I put everything back, 99% of the air stopped blowing through all four front vents (and all the remaining vents too). The blower turns on but the air seems to be blocked inside escaping somewhere inside (judging from a hissing sound) as if the flap valves block the air. The remaining 1% of the air blowing through the vents is hot, not matter what the temperature settings on the AC unit is. I checked everything a few times. I even removed the auxiliary cable just to restore everything to the original condition. Fuses #29 and 60 are good.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
.fLip.
no more coupe :(
11
Rep
1,025
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

did you ever get this issue fixed? im having the same exact issue after removing my ac controls/radio
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ac not working, air flaps, hot air, stepper motor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST