E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Sac valley member chat thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-29-2013, 12:01 AM   #2773
bplewis24
First Lieutenant
bplewis24's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
310
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
I thought 2011 was the N55? Thus not a twin turbo.
Yeah, plus 2011 (mine) is LCI, and that isn't LCI. Or was the N55 a MY thing?
__________________
Brandon
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 01:33 AM   #2774
harkirath
Private
0
Rep
77
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i e90
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

iTrader: (1)

technically a single turbo but biturbo or whatever. problem is carfax shows its been in an accident. explains the price
__________________
- Harry
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 03:08 PM   #2775
C9A1L1L
Private
0
Rep
55
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos916 View Post
Sup guys there is going to be a car meet Saturday Night at
Exhale Hookah Lounge
1725 Santa Clara Dr, Roseville, California 95661
9pm and up...
ima be there.. come check it out!

*if u got fb.. here is the link to the event page...
https://www.facebook.com/events/193991417425779/

Slight possibility lol.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #2776
Gamma6
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos916 View Post
Sup guys there is going to be a car meet Saturday Night at
Exhale Hookah Lounge
1725 Santa Clara Dr, Roseville, California 95661
9pm and up...
ima be there.. come check it out!

*if u got fb.. here is the link to the event page...
https://www.facebook.com/events/193991417425779/
Hmm no fb so i cant find any more details, but id like to come out. Id just feel weird rollin out there by myself
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #2777
carlos916
Semper Fi
carlos916's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
405
Posts

 
Drives: 08 328i / 05 R6
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sac Town

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 E92 328i  [2.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaBred View Post
BRUH! Coming in clutch. Well I am back in Sacramento. PM me if you want with how much to pay you and when you are free to do it.
sup man welcome back.. if ur free come check it out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
I may stop bye..

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9A1L1L View Post
Slight possibility lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma6 View Post
Hmm no fb so i cant find any more details, but id like to come out. Id just feel weird rollin out there by myself
ill be out there as well as other guys from sac/rosevile area ... but I just copied and pasted the details below since u don't have fb.. hop to catch u guys out there.. ill be with kyle...

"Ladies And Gentlemen, EXHALE HOOKAH LOUNGE is holding yet another HORSEPOWER & HOOKAH event, in Association with CARBON STUDIOS And Special Guest DJ RAMS3Y.

This is will mark EXHALE's 10th HORSEPOWER HOOKAH event. I would like to invite all to yet again another night, full of DJ RAMS3Y's amazing live performance, as well as another full parking lot featuring, some of the area's finest, cleanest, and modded, exotics, sports cars, trucks, motorcycles, and any other 4 wheel'd vehicles that all of us motor heads love.. So get the car cleaned, dress to impress with your lady, and come down to celebrate our 10th event.

Be ready to show off your rides, listen to some very talented DJ skills spun live, brought to you by DJ RAMS3Y, as well as some of the areas finest hookah.. See you all then!"

__________________

Last edited by carlos916; 06-29-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #2778
C9A1L1L
Private
0
Rep
55
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (0)

Bummer, I would have rolled but there is no way I am wearing anything more than shorts and a jersey today in this heat lol. It will still be in the 90s
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 06:08 PM   #2779
carlos916
Semper Fi
carlos916's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
405
Posts

 
Drives: 08 328i / 05 R6
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sac Town

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 E92 328i  [2.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9A1L1L View Post
Bummer, I would have rolled but there is no way I am wearing anything more than shorts and a jersey today in this heat lol. It will still be in the 90s
lol.. its not no club or nothing.. ima be there in shorts and a shirt too.. its still going to be hot tonight..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #2780
Gamma6
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos916 View Post
lol.. its not no club or nothing.. ima be there in shorts and a shirt too.. its still going to be hot tonight..
Well thing is ill park then what? Dont know who to look for or what... Lol dont know anyone, might as well as park in my garage then smoke my own hookah? Any pre-meet up spots?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #2781
C9A1L1L
Private
0
Rep
55
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma6 View Post
Well thing is ill park then what? Dont know who to look for or what... Lol dont know anyone, might as well as park in my garage then smoke my own hookah? Any pre-meet up spots?
You can always go meet people.. Lol..

BTW I didn't see this posted on our FB bimmer boards.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #2782
Gamma6
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C9A1L1L View Post
You can always go meet people.. Lol..

BTW I didn't see this posted on our FB bimmer boards.
True, i guess im just used to rolling in groups to these types of things or knowing atleast 1person. If it were a small meet sure id go and venture out, but the looks of the video it seems pretty big. Oh well ,maybe next e90 meet ill try to make it and meet some of u guys
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 07:30 PM   #2783
C9A1L1L
Private
0
Rep
55
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NorCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma6 View Post
True, i guess im just used to rolling in groups to these types of things or knowing atleast 1person. If it were a small meet sure id go and venture out, but the looks of the video it seems pretty big. Oh well ,maybe next e90 meet ill try to make it and meet some of u guys
Awesome, see ya then.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #2784
Eagle1oh7
Captain
Eagle1oh7's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
715
Posts

 
Drives: '11 328i Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chula Vista CA

iTrader: (0)

Wassup fellas?
__________________
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/Duke Dynamics CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, aFe Stage 2 PRO-R Intake, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS

FUTURE MODS: Eisenmann Full Cat-back Exhaust, OETuning ECU, AA Headers, CF mirror caps, Bi-Xenon headlights, CF rooftop, CF lip
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 03:07 AM   #2785
harkirath
Private
0
Rep
77
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i e90
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

iTrader: (1)

any good windshield repair shop that is moderately priced that you guys would recommend?

windshield ate a pretty good rock on the freeway. thankfully it didn't hit actual car body because it made a very loud sound
__________________
- Harry
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #2786
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,679
Posts

 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkirath View Post
any good windshield repair shop that is moderately priced that you guys would recommend?

windshield ate a pretty good rock on the freeway. thankfully it didn't hit actual car body because it made a very loud sound
Go through your auto insurance. Most cover that.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #2787
harkirath
Private
0
Rep
77
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i e90
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
Go through your auto insurance. Most cover that.
sweet. knew they did windshield replacements didnt know they helped out on repairs now as well.
__________________
- Harry
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #2788
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,679
Posts

 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkirath View Post
sweet. knew they did windshield replacements didnt know they helped out on repairs now as well.
not certain, but its best for them to save from buying a new windshield.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #2789
Eagle1oh7
Captain
Eagle1oh7's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
715
Posts

 
Drives: '11 328i Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chula Vista CA

iTrader: (0)

So I just got back from Sac since I went to RTS for a balance and alignment and it is then that I discovered that my AC is effectively dead. It is still blowing "cool" air out, but it was nowhere near 60 degrees. I'm still in warranty, so any recommended service adviser over at Niello? Mod friendly of course, I only have an aFe intake, but still.
__________________
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/Duke Dynamics CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, aFe Stage 2 PRO-R Intake, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS

FUTURE MODS: Eisenmann Full Cat-back Exhaust, OETuning ECU, AA Headers, CF mirror caps, Bi-Xenon headlights, CF rooftop, CF lip
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 06:36 PM   #2790
harkirath
Private
0
Rep
77
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i e90
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7 View Post
So I just got back from Sac since I went to RTS for a balance and alignment and it is then that I discovered that my AC is effectively dead. It is still blowing "cool" air out, but it was nowhere near 60 degrees. I'm still in warranty, so any recommended service adviser over at Niello? Mod friendly of course, I only have an aFe intake, but still.
Chris Lawson is great over at Neillo Elk Grove. He actually recommends mods to me every so often. I think some of the other guys also use a SA in EG.
__________________
- Harry
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #2791
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,679
Posts

 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7 View Post
So I just got back from Sac since I went to RTS for a balance and alignment and it is then that I discovered that my AC is effectively dead. It is still blowing "cool" air out, but it was nowhere near 60 degrees. I'm still in warranty, so any recommended service adviser over at Niello? Mod friendly of course, I only have an aFe intake, but still.
Talk to Chris, but always take out Tune. Just don't give the Shop Forman any excuse to flag you. I think AC is only covered under factory warranty not sure about CPO.
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #2792
harkirath
Private
0
Rep
77
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i e90
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
Talk to Chris, but always take out Tune. Just don't give the Shop Forman any excuse to flag you. I think AC is only covered under factory warranty not sure about CPO.
. Had to take it in last time with my Cobb due to not wanting to delete codes. Chris knew it but the techs didn't even notice. They did notice the Alpina tho....

And yea, AC is not under CPO. I would imagine it would be under regular warranty but they might say no.
__________________
- Harry
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #2793
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
VNeBLOB42's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,679
Posts

 
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Folsom, Ca

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
007 335i E92  [3.83]
Send a message via Skype™ to VNeBLOB42
Got my fancy COBB AP travel case. I got a extra one for anyone who is interested, the shipping was the same cost as the case.
Attached Images
 
__________________

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #2794
Eagle1oh7
Captain
Eagle1oh7's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
715
Posts

 
Drives: '11 328i Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chula Vista CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
Talk to Chris, but always take out Tune. Just don't give the Shop Forman any excuse to flag you. I think AC is only covered under factory warranty not sure about CPO.
I'm not running a tune, just that CAI. I'll be under warranty since I got my E90 new. I doubt its out of coolant and that I have any leaks. Bad thing about it is that I received a free chip repair coupon from Concord BMW and looking to go on Friday.
__________________
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/Duke Dynamics CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, aFe Stage 2 PRO-R Intake, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS

FUTURE MODS: Eisenmann Full Cat-back Exhaust, OETuning ECU, AA Headers, CF mirror caps, Bi-Xenon headlights, CF rooftop, CF lip
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST