E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > BavarianX/ShopTPMS - Great Service

07-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
Stupenal
Second Lieutenant

Drives: Mmm

BavarianX/ShopTPMS - Great Service

The folks at BavarianX/ShopTPMS have been beyond helpful for such a small order.

My new wheels require a longer valve stem for the TPMS sensor, and so I gave ShopTPMS a call to see if they do local pickup. Unfortunately their Burbank store is for wholesale only, so I said I'd just place the order online for shipping. Instead of letting me off the phone, they began asking me questions regarding what I was looking to purchase, and what wheel and car I'd be putting it on. They spent a good 10 minutes on the phone listening to me explain why the OEM valve stem wasn't working, made a few suggestions and basically told me there was a possibility that I could still use the OEM valve stem without needing to buy anything from them. Ultimately they suggested I send them an email with some pictures so they could better provide advice.

I sent them some pictures, and within 1 day they responded saying that buying new valve stems is recommended. I placed the order, and within a couple of hours it shows my order has been shipped.

All this for a $40 sale (that they actually originally told me I didn't even need to make). They could've easily just told me to place the order and not have to try and troubleshoot my situation for me. Instead they took the time to talk through potential options and review my pictures.

Kudos to them - great folks there who seem to genuinely care. I used to work in online estore management, and the hardest things were always dealing with customers on the phone and responding to customer emails.
      07-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #2
Jz
Colonel

Drives: '08 E90 335i / '14 F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupenal View Post
The folks at BavarianX/ShopTPMS have been beyond helpful for such a small order.

My new wheels require a longer valve stem for the TPMS sensor, and so I gave ShopTPMS a call to see if they do local pickup. Unfortunately their Burbank store is for wholesale only, so I said I'd just place the order online for shipping. Instead of letting me off the phone, they began asking me questions regarding what I was looking to purchase, and what wheel and car I'd be putting it on. They spent a good 10 minutes on the phone listening to me explain why the OEM valve stem wasn't working, made a few suggestions and basically told me there was a possibility that I could still use the OEM valve stem without needing to buy anything from them. Ultimately they suggested I send them an email with some pictures so they could better provide advice.

I sent them some pictures, and within 1 day they responded saying that buying new valve stems is recommended. I placed the order, and within a couple of hours it shows my order has been shipped.

All this for a $40 sale (that they actually originally told me I didn't even need to make). They could've easily just told me to place the order and not have to try and troubleshoot my situation for me. Instead they took the time to talk through potential options and review my pictures.

Kudos to them - great folks there who seem to genuinely care. I used to work in online estore management, and the hardest things were always dealing with customers on the phone and responding to customer emails.
Duy@BavX is definitely a great guy to do business with. 5 stars hands down for him.