E90Post

VIBE Motorsports

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Recommended installers for catless DPs in VA/MD/DC?

03-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #23
zeel
Lieutenant

Drives: 08 AW e92 335i

Garage List
salty...
      03-16-2013, 10:02 PM   #24
flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance

Drives: like it's rented

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddycane View Post
sounds like sour grapes....
Most notably a newbie-ite. Proper forum etiquette requires those new to the arena read and learn before they get burned.

BlownStraight6, may I call you BS6?

Eight posts do not make you, sir, a subject matter expert qualified to talk crap about someone of whom you know nothing about.

If you have nothing to contribute except vitriol, please take your hate and discontent elsewhere, until you get to know the landscape...newbie...especially if you care to make any friends on this most local of local sites where everyone knows each other or knows about each other.

BMWCCA Member # 414198 Slightly Modded|e90|SGM|6MT|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|Blackline |219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix|AR Catted|Cobb
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
flip4335 is offline   United_States
      07-29-2013, 07:38 AM   #25
Raja Ventureshield
Major General

Drives: BMW M3 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip4335 View Post
Most notably a newbie-ite. Proper forum etiquette requires those new to the arena read and learn before they get burned.

BlownStraight6, may I call you BS6?

Eight posts do not make you, sir, a subject matter expert qualified to talk crap about someone of whom you know nothing about.

If you have nothing to contribute except vitriol, please take your hate and discontent elsewhere, until you get to know the landscape...newbie...especially if you care to make any friends on this most local of local sites where everyone knows each other or knows about each other.
Amen +1, 2, 3.
Raja Ventureshield is offline   United_States
      07-29-2013, 11:52 AM   #26
emackin
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 335i e90

DP motorwerks installed my catless dp in va beach they did it at a decent price also and i havent had an issue with it at all. I have n55 non x drive i know the x drive dps are a little more of a pita for n54s but give them a call in your in the va beach area and see what the say.
      07-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #27
tres
Major

Drives: 2011 bmw 335is 6MT

clem does good work also so does flemming automotive both very good shops .
Member #431510
oem perf cf spoiler and front lip/m3strut brace/m3 subframe bushings/wavetrac lsd/ TMS solid diff bushings/MR adjustable toe arms/MR adjustable upper link/full m3 suspension/ecs tuning ss brake lines/GC coilovers./CPE dci's,catless dp,intercooler,charge pipe bov/BMS OCC/tuningtechfs tuned/RB pcv valve/defiv diff lockdownkit
tres is offline   United_States