E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > CODERS E90 E91 E92 E93 in UK



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-15-2013, 03:03 AM   #419
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
52
Rep
3,833
Posts

 
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Central North to West London

iTrader: (2)

ANYONE

looking for a coder for a mate up in Bakewell area... Who is up North, further north than birmingham
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #420
All Taken
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: e90 2007
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Worcester

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
I hope you get somebody.
If not, then give me a shout and we will do something about it.



Adam
If you are happy to travel to Essex, then give me a shout.
Hi Sam, are you able to code a CIC install to a non-iDrive 07 e90 318i? Has BMW Professional radio at present and will have an emulator for CIC. I'm looking at remote coding and will have the relevant cable etc. I noticed you did a similar install - the CID and Controller wiring, did you make it yourself? or could you recommend a source? Bimmerretrofit have quoted me 231 for remote coding and iDrive cabling.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #421
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
126
Rep
7,594
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

If you can get coding cable and appropriate software on 32bit windows, that should sort you out for remote coding.
I made the custom harness for CID and controller.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 02:34 AM   #422
All Taken
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: e90 2007
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Worcester

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
If you can get coding cable and appropriate software on 32bit windows, that should sort you out for remote coding.
I made the custom harness for CID and controller.
If you have the time, would it be possible for you to make me the harness? I can pay you for the coding and the wiring obviously. It's just hard to swallow the price that bimmerretrofit have quoted.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 05:31 AM   #423
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
126
Rep
7,594
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Taken View Post
If you have the time, would it be possible for you to make me the harness? I can pay you for the coding and the wiring obviously. It's just hard to swallow the price that bimmerretrofit have quoted.
If you shoot me
-last 7 digits of your car's VIN

and I'll be able to give you quote for harness and coding.

Thanks.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 05:44 AM   #424
All Taken
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: e90 2007
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Worcester

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
If you shoot me
-last 7 digits of your car's VIN

and I'll be able to give you quote for harness and coding.

Thanks.
Thanks

Last edited by All Taken; 08-19-2013 at 05:54 AM.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 05:52 AM   #425
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
126
Rep
7,594
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Taken View Post
Thanks
You may wish to edit that as you do not want to see cars getting cloned with that VIN.
whenever you are allowed to send a pm, please PM me.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #426
Robin330i
First Lieutenant
5
Rep
369
Posts

 
Drives: E90 330i M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Cheshire

iTrader: (2)

Just had my car coded by Makkan over the internet via team viewer and what a great job Sam did, whole session took under an hour.

CIC unit has now been coded to the car and Sam also coded a few other bits for me.

Great service from a very nice guy!

Thanks Sam!
__________________
E90 330i M Sport - Mk4 Golf R32 - Mk3 Polo G40
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2013, 04:32 PM   #427
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
126
Rep
7,594
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin330i View Post
Just had my car coded by Makkan over the internet via team viewer and what a great job Sam did, whole session took under an hour.

CIC unit has now been coded to the car and Sam also coded a few other bits for me.

Great service from a very nice guy!

Thanks Sam!
Thanks Robin. Nice to speak to you and glad it all went smooth.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2013, 03:24 PM   #428
Leonard123
Private
0
Rep
93
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Derbyshire

iTrader: (0)

Bit lacking in the Notts to Leeds area arent we!

May have to visit my mate in Maldon some time soon
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2013, 05:33 AM   #429
106turbo
Boost Junkie
United Kingdom
2
Rep
107
Posts

 
Drives: 106 Gti T
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Notts

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard123 View Post
Bit lacking in the Notts to Leeds area arent we!

May have to visit my mate in Maldon some time soon
I've got the gear, but unfortunatly i'm in the process of buying a house and works mega busy so i've not had time to practice other than on my mums e61 530d.

I'd like to get more confident with the systems and options i could provide etc before i do anything on someone elses car.

Of course if there is anyone local to notts who wants Makkan to code over the internet but needs a cable, then when i've moved in to my new home you could use my laptop/setup.
__________________
106 Gti Turbo

Currently 311bhp Atf.. Soon to be 300bhp Atw

E91 320D Workhorse
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 07:57 AM   #430
Leah1
Private First Class
1
Rep
197
Posts

 
Drives: 320d m sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Space

iTrader: (0)

Would anyone be willing to help with a online walk through coding a few things on my car?
Cables been ordered just need some help now can offer a small payment for anyone who doesn't mind helping
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 09:37 AM   #431
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
126
Rep
7,594
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah1 View Post
Would anyone be willing to help with a online walk through coding a few things on my car?
Cables been ordered just need some help now can offer a small payment for anyone who doesn't mind helping
PM me what you are after?
And confirm if your coding software works.
Thanks.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #432
All Taken
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: e90 2007
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Worcester

iTrader: (1)

Combox Media 2007 e90

Can anyone help me with coding for a newly installed Combox media retrofit? I have a working coding laptop and really just need a few pointers. If not I'm open to paying for remote coding. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 12:49 PM   #433
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
126
Rep
7,594
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Taken
Can anyone help me with coding for a newly installed Combox media retrofit? I have a working coding laptop and really just need a few pointers. If not I'm open to paying for remote coding. Thanks!
Can you confirm which combox you have and what are you trying to achieve?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #434
corasdad
Lieutenant
corasdad's Avatar
United Kingdom
7
Rep
547
Posts

 
Drives: m sport 320d
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lancashire

iTrader: (0)

still looking for northwest coders
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #435
All Taken
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: e90 2007
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Worcester

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Can you confirm which combox you have and what are you trying to achieve?
It's part number 84109244188. I'm looking to enable Bluetooth, iPhone connection in armrest, iPhone Video, BMW apps and internet.

When my CIC was retrofitted the telephone preparation coding was performed, making slightly less work when the combox gets installed. I have for instance telephone option in CIC.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #436
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
126
Rep
7,594
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Taken
Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Can you confirm which combox you have and what are you trying to achieve?
It's part number 84109244188. I'm looking to enable Bluetooth, iPhone connection in armrest, BMW apps and internet.

When my CIC was retrofitted the telephone preparation coding was performed, making slightly less work when the combox gets installed. I have for instance telephone option in CIC.
And did you code it yourself?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 02:20 PM   #437
All Taken
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: e90 2007
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Worcester

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
And did you code it yourself?
Nope was remote coded.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #438
All Taken
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: e90 2007
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Worcester

iTrader: (1)

Anyone able to do a Combox remote code? First one to respond gets my money.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #439
Yellow Snow
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
3
Rep
265
Posts

 
Drives: 335d Coupe. Stock no more!
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Newcastle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Taken View Post
Anyone able to do a Combox remote code? First one to respond gets my money.
I know for a fact that alpina527 can do it for you.

He got banned for offering to help someone else, so you won't be able to pm him
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 05:10 PM   #440
All Taken
Private First Class
1
Rep
108
Posts

 
Drives: e90 2007
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Worcester

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiffy335 View Post
I know for a fact that alpina527 can do it for you.

He got banned for offering to help someone else, so you won't be able to pm him
He was in touch a couple of weeks ago regarding a cic firmware upgrade. I tried contacting him yesterday but assumed his inbox was full. It sucks that he's banned!! Wish I had his email, what did he do?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST