E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > UCF MEET



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-20-2013, 12:10 AM   #1365
EDM92
Colonel
EDM92's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
2,563
Posts

Drives: Low&Slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyashi1211 View Post
It's sad to say that most bmw owners have their heads so far up their asses n are so immature that can't b friendly to new people. Never felt so dissed in my life. I drove all the way from kissimmee to come to this meet n when the puertorican (me) came out the car everyone took off . Nobody even tried to introduce themselves or anything. Sad but true
We're definitely not like that man, we have a couple other Puerto Rican people that come out as well. Did you get there at the same time that everyone was rolling out to the UCF Car Club meet or something? I was inside eating for most of the time, but I made sure to welcome everyone while I was outside. Sorry about that man.
__________________

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 07:09 AM   #1366
buyashi1211
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2006 328i sedan
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: orlando fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM92 View Post
We're definitely not like that man, we have a couple other Puerto Rican people that come out as well. Did you get there at the same time that everyone was rolling out to the UCF Car Club meet or something? I was inside eating for most of the time, but I made sure to welcome everyone while I was outside. Sorry about that man.
Appology accepted and thanks.

I admit and understand I got there late but everyone was still there, I dont think its too much to ask for at least one person to let me know " hey I understand you came late but we're going to meet somewhere else you should come with us". But its whatever man, im not gonna sit here and cry about it, and once again thanks for the apologies bro, I look forward to meeting everyone at the next meet...

By the way just so everyone knows who I was, this is my baby

Last edited by buyashi1211; 08-20-2013 at 07:19 AM.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #1367
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
pimp4cheddar's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
2,254
Posts

Drives: Alp White F22 RIP: Mojave E92
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Florida

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM92 View Post
We're definitely not like that man, we have a couple other Puerto Rican people that come out as well. Did you get there at the same time that everyone was rolling out to the UCF Car Club meet or something? I was inside eating for most of the time, but I made sure to welcome everyone while I was outside. Sorry about that man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyashi1211 View Post
Appology accepted and thanks.

I admit and understand I got there late but everyone was still there, I dont think its too much to ask for at least one person to let me know " hey I understand you came late but we're going to meet somewhere else you should come with us". But its whatever man, im not gonna sit here and cry about it, and once again thanks for the apologies bro, I look forward to meeting everyone at the next meet...

Why is being Puerto Rican the focal point?

As a Puerto Rican...I'm not sure if I should be offended? I'll get with the Puerto Rican counsel and see what the verdict is...
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #1368
buyashi1211
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2006 328i sedan
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: orlando fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
Why is being Puerto Rican the focal point?

As a Puerto Rican...I'm not sure if I should be offended? I'll get with the Puerto Rican counsel and see what the verdict is...
The reason I mentioned the being puertorican part is because I find it funny how when I got there everyone was just chilling but as soon as I got out the car everyone just scattered, I mean It could just be bad timing but its not the first time spanish ppl get turned down from some bmw community.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 09:03 AM   #1369
pimp4cheddar
El Capitán
pimp4cheddar's Avatar
United_States
175
Rep
2,254
Posts

Drives: Alp White F22 RIP: Mojave E92
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Florida

iTrader: (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyashi1211 View Post
The reason I mentioned the being puertorican part is because I find it funny how when I got there everyone was just chilling but as soon as I got out the car everyone just scattered, I mean It could just be bad timing but its not the first time spanish ppl get turned down from some bmw community.
LOL...

Understood. I'm sure it's bad timing. I've never been ousted before so I highly doubt they did it on purpose.

I couldn't make the meet last night due to scheduling conflicts...but I'll try to make the next for sure (which is something you'll notice I say every week after I miss the meet).
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #1370
buyashi1211
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2006 328i sedan
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: orlando fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
LOL...

Understood. I'm sure it's bad timing. I've never been ousted before so I highly doubt they did it on purpose.

I couldn't make the meet last night due to scheduling conflicts...but I'll try to make the next for sure (which is something you'll notice I say every week after I miss the meet).
Lol. Honestly I dont mean to start any problems here or anything like that, and I apologize if I did, just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone noticed but its cool man, no hard feelings towards anyone. Once again thanks to all for welcoming me to the forums and I look forward to hopefully meeting every one at one of the meets.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 10:43 AM   #1371
fasteddie222
Colonel
fasteddie222's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
2,310
Posts

Drives: 2011 e88 135i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Miami/Central Florida

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyashi1211 View Post
Lol. Honestly I dont mean to start any problems here or anything like that, and I apologize if I did, just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone noticed but its cool man, no hard feelings towards anyone. Once again thanks to all for welcoming me to the forums and I look forward to hopefully meeting every one at one of the meets.
Hey buddy when I showed up everyone was taking off as Well but it was bad timing I didn't even see your car honestly. Anyways they were just moving to a different spot. And I am Puerto Rican too haha did you just move here to Orlando?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2013, 10:16 PM   #1372
buyashi1211
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
31
Posts

Drives: 2006 328i sedan
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: orlando fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie222 View Post
Hey buddy when I showed up everyone was taking off as Well but it was bad timing I didn't even see your car honestly. Anyways they were just moving to a different spot. And I am Puerto Rican too haha did you just move here to Orlando?
No ive lived here for 10 yrs
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #1373
EDM92
Colonel
EDM92's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
2,563
Posts

Drives: Low&Slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

Welcome back to the start of a new semester everyone. Glad to say we had an excellent turn out to our first UCF BMW meet of the semester this past Monday. At least 20 cars-ish?

This semester, the meets will be held bi-weekly, like last semester. The next meet will be held on September 9th, rather than September 2nd which is Labor Day. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
__________________

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #1374
EDM92
Colonel
EDM92's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
2,563
Posts

Drives: Low&Slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

Bump! Meet this Monday!
__________________

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #1375
M3_Dylan
Lieutenant
United_States
10
Rep
502
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Orlando

iTrader: (5)

I should make it out
__________________
KW V3's / AA Stage 2 Supercharger / Catless Mid-pipes / AA Mufflers / Apex Arc-8's / PFC 09's

Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #1376
EDM92
Colonel
EDM92's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
2,563
Posts

Drives: Low&Slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

Meet tomorrow fellas!
__________________

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #1377
Cleanlex12
Private
0
Rep
55
Posts

Drives: 11 bmw 335is, 06 lexus is250
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Orlando fl

iTrader: (0)

Sweet what time n where again I will like to come meet everyone
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 07:33 AM   #1378
reelop19
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyashi1211 View Post
It's sad to say that most bmw owners have their heads so far up their asses n are so immature that can't b friendly to new people. Never felt so dissed in my life. I drove all the way from kissimmee to come to this meet n when the puertorican (me) came out the car everyone took off . Nobody even tried to introduce themselves or anything. Sad but true
Anytime I come across a Puerto Rican I tell them this story.........Puerto Ricans call themselves Boricuas which is really stupid and I'll tell you why. A long time ago before the Spanish settled there and named it Puerto Rico, it was called Boricua and the Indians that inhabited the land were called Boricuas. So, since somewhere around 1500 the Spanish have been breeding there, it is safe to say that there is not much Boricua left in the genetics of any Puerto Rican. Now the truth has been told. History lesson over

Last edited by reelop19; 09-28-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #1379
reelop19
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
300
Posts

Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyashi1211 View Post

By the way just so everyone knows who I was, this is my baby
Whats that lowered on?
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #1380
EDM92
Colonel
EDM92's Avatar
United_States
77
Rep
2,563
Posts

Drives: Low&Slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

iTrader: (9)

Bump. Meet this Monday.
__________________

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #1381
ethok
New Member
0
Rep
12
Posts

Drives: 2007 328i Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (0)

When is the next meet? date, time and place please
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #1382
xxxjecxxx
Banned
xxxjecxxx's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
967
Posts

Drives: F30 335i M sport
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Bump for next meet date.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #1383
hugo330i
Banned
9
Rep
174
Posts

Drives: 330i Sedan Sparkiling Graphite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (6)

I am on for the next meet.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #1384
hugo330i
Banned
9
Rep
174
Posts

Drives: 330i Sedan Sparkiling Graphite
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (6)

Actually Puerto Rico wasn't called BORICUA, IT was called BORINQUEN (Boriken) and the indians were TAINOS.

The Spanish called it ISLA de SAN JUAN BAUTISTA. (Island of San Juan Bautista)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelop19 View Post
Anytime I come across a Puerto Rican I tell them this story.........Puerto Ricans call themselves Boricuas which is really stupid and I'll tell you why. A long time ago before the Spanish settled there and named it Puerto Rico, it was called Boricua and the Indians that inhabited the land were called Boricuas. So, since somewhere around 1500 the Spanish have been breeding there, it is safe to say that there is not much Boricua left in the genetics of any Puerto Rican. Now the truth has been told. History lesson over
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #1385
Marcadelic
Instagram: @Marcadelic
Marcadelic's Avatar
United_States
100
Rep
2,606
Posts

Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Orlando/Tampa

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via Skype™ to Marcadelic
next meet is this coming monday guys!
__________________
| Bolt Ons & Bagged 335i (FOR SALE CLICK HERE) | NEW: 2012 C63 AMG | Instagram: Marcadelic |
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2016, 10:31 AM   #1386
abirmaher
Lieutenant Colonel
abirmaher's Avatar
United_States
201
Rep
1,530
Posts

Drives: 2014 M235i Coupé (BSM/CR)
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Orlando, Florida

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Keller
Every Wednesday Euro Cars meet up around UCF at 7:30-8 ish, keep and eye posted ill let you know where it is this week. Want to try and get more BMWs out there.
Bump! We need to revive this!
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 AM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST