E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > FS: F30 18" Wheels, Style 397, $500



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-19-2013, 01:10 AM   #1
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,793
iTrader: (3)

FS: F30 18" Wheels, Style 397, $500

Hi all

I have a set of genuine 18" Style 397 wheels from a 2012 model Sportline F30.

Specs are: 18 x 8 ET34, would look unique on an E90/E92!

Wheels only (no tyres, no centrecaps) $500
As you can see there is some rash on them so selling 'as is' and looking for a quick sale at this price.

Option B however is I can get these repaired (looking new) and sprayed in silver, gunmetal, gloss black, hot pink, your choice for an additional $500.

Option C I can include tyres of some sort, let me know if you're after RFTs, non-RFTs etc.

I can have these shipped Aus wide as well, let me know your postcode.

Any Qs just ask





Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2013, 02:53 AM   #2
jzjz15
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 323i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Australia

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart@BMRAutowerkes View Post
Hi all

I have a set of genuine 18" Style 397 wheels from a 2012 model Sportline F30.

Specs are: 18 x 8 ET34, would look unique on an E90/E92!

Wheels only (no tyres, no centrecaps) $500
As you can see there is some rash on them so selling 'as is' and looking for a quick sale at this price.

Option B however is I can get these repaired (looking new) and sprayed in silver, gunmetal, gloss black, hot pink, your choice for an additional $500.

Option C I can include tyres of some sort, let me know if you're after RFTs, non-RFTs etc.

I can have these shipped Aus wide as well, let me know your postcode.

Any Qs just ask





Price with good tread RFT plz.
jzjz15 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-23-2013, 05:51 AM   #3
CYL
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Australia

Posts: 248
iTrader: (0)

The rims....225/45/18....I thought the rear should be larger like 255?
Or for 18" rims, the front and rear are the same?
CYL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #4
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,793
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYL View Post
The rims....225/45/18....I thought the rear should be larger like 255?
Or for 18" rims, the front and rear are the same?
On m sport variants they will have staggered wheels/tyres with wider rears, on this particular set it is known as a square set where the tyres are all the same width. Perfect for lesser powered cars, but ideally on a 335 you want a larger contact patch.
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
Suntzu
Private
 
Drives: E90 330i 2005
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Canberra Australia

Posts: 85
iTrader: (0)

Tempted. Hard to see how much damage tho. Look nice on my 330i I should think...
Suntzu is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #6
suff
The indecisive one...
 
Drives: 335i E90 6AT
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Perth, WA

Posts: 713
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart@BMRAutowerkes View Post
On m sport variants they will have staggered wheels/tyres with wider rears, on this particular set it is known as a square set where the tyres are all the same width. Perfect for lesser powered cars, but ideally on a 335 you want a larger contact patch.
or a limited slip diff!
__________________
2012 Audi Q7 3.0TFSI - Mineral White

2007 E90 335i - Arctic Silver - Matt Black 19" VMR CSL's - Yokohama Advan AD08 (265R/235F) - aFE Dual Cone Intake - Procede V2 - DBA 4000 XS F+R - EBC GreenStuff (6000) - Quaiffe LSD - Mille Migalia Exhaust
suff is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #7
CigarSmoke54
Registered
 
Drives: 2013 3281 x drive
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: New Jersey

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

still available?
CigarSmoke54 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #8
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,793
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarSmoke54 View Post
still available?
yes still available but I think shipping from Aus to the US would make it not worthwhile
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-26-2014, 07:26 PM   #9
Maverick27
New Member
 
Drives: E90 325i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Sydney

Posts: 26
iTrader: (0)

Are these still available?
Maverick27 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      04-28-2014, 08:02 PM   #10
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes's Avatar
 
Drives: a black car
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 4,793
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick27 View Post
Are these still available?
Yes they are.
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2014, 03:49 AM   #11
196806
Private
 
Drives: Silver 320i E90 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Sydney

Posts: 96
iTrader: (0)

Nice wheels.
196806 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST