E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Coding Success in Hong Kong!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #45
dkny008
New Member
 
Drives: 335i DCT
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

May I know anyone here iss success to code the DRL on their E92?
Thanks
dkny008 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 03:24 AM   #46
ashtaron14
First Lieutenant
 
ashtaron14's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: HK

Posts: 396
iTrader: (0)

As for as I know our cars don't have DRL?

I just set my Angel Eyes to Always on, and use that.
__________________
ashtaron14 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 03:30 AM   #47
NuBeetle
Private First Class
 
NuBeetle's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 323iA
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaron14 View Post
As for as I know our cars don't have DRL?

I just set my Angel Eyes to Always on, and use that.
LCI E9X have DRL.
Try pushing your BC button to the menu list and activate the the DRL.
NuBeetle is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 03:45 AM   #48
ashtaron14
First Lieutenant
 
ashtaron14's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: HK

Posts: 396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuBeetle View Post
LCI E9X have DRL.
Try pushing your BC button to the menu list and activate the the DRL.
I push BC Button and it scrolls through the cluster display options. Speed, distance left in tank, MPG, Instant MPG, but no menu.
__________________
ashtaron14 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #49
NuBeetle
Private First Class
 
NuBeetle's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 323iA
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaron14 View Post
I push BC Button and it scrolls through the cluster display options. Speed, distance left in tank, MPG, Instant MPG, but no menu.
Sunny, try following this video la!
I did the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q6gaPklKcw
NuBeetle is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #50
ashtaron14
First Lieutenant
 
ashtaron14's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: HK

Posts: 396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuBeetle View Post
Sunny, try following this video la!
I did the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q6gaPklKcw
Thanks I'll give it a go tomorrow
__________________
ashtaron14 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #51
DB8
Private
 
Drives: E93 Vert
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto / Hong Kong

Posts: 59
iTrader: (0)

I still need to code (update) my pre-LCI, we will all wait for Laguna to come back in town
DB8 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-21-2013, 01:23 AM   #52
ashtaron14
First Lieutenant
 
ashtaron14's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: HK

Posts: 396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuBeetle View Post
Sunny, try following this video la!
I did the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q6gaPklKcw
Tried it, didn't work for me. I have i-Drive.
__________________
ashtaron14 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-21-2013, 01:30 AM   #53
NuBeetle
Private First Class
 
NuBeetle's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI 323iA
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaron14 View Post
Tried it, didn't work for me. I have i-Drive.
This setting may be in the I Drive on your M3!
NuBeetle is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      08-21-2013, 02:23 AM   #54
ashtaron14
First Lieutenant
 
ashtaron14's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: HK

Posts: 396
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuBeetle View Post
This setting may be in the I Drive on your M3!
kakakakakakakaka
__________________
ashtaron14 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #55
dkny008
New Member
 
Drives: 335i DCT
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB8 View Post
I still need to code (update) my pre-LCI, we will all wait for Laguna to come back in town
DB8, are you also pre-LCI? mine is 2008 E92, if you come up to coding the DRL or other things, can I join in?
Thanks
dkny008 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2013, 11:49 AM   #56
DB8
Private
 
Drives: E93 Vert
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto / Hong Kong

Posts: 59
iTrader: (0)

DKNY,

Yeah, mine is pre-lci (08 E93)......

I meant to order the LCI tails, but havent got a chance to get to it yet
DB8 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2013, 10:30 PM   #57
dkny008
New Member
 
Drives: 335i DCT
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB8 View Post
DKNY,

Yeah, mine is pre-lci (08 E93)......

I meant to order the LCI tails, but havent got a chance to get to it yet
DB8,

you also from Toronto, I was back from there since 2001.
maybe we can meet up sometimes.
dkny008 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #58
playground
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: E90 ///M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Causeway Bay & North York

Posts: 264
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkny008 View Post
DB8,

you also from Toronto, I was back from there since 2001.
maybe we can meet up sometimes.
I am too! Let's meet up soon, be back in HK in Dec.
__________________
LAPTORR|ESS|GruppeM|BILSTEIN|BBS
playground is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 12:18 AM   #59
DB8
Private
 
Drives: E93 Vert
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto / Hong Kong

Posts: 59
iTrader: (0)

Cool, lets set something up for a SMD or something.....

Been meaning to wake up at 5am for every SMD, but ended up slept-in, lol
DB8 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 12:27 AM   #60
CYL
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Australia

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

May i ask how do you guys code your cars? have been reading other threads here in Aus, but arent too sure how the coding process works, and the people there tend not to help with new ASIAN comers to BMW...they are quite mean somehow...
I am new to coding and have no idea what sort of software/hardware to be prepared, as well as the actual process for coding....
is there anyone providing the software for free here?
CYL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 12:30 AM   #61
AgentAvalos
VIP
 
AgentAvalos's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 335is
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Compton CA

Posts: 686
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYL View Post
May i ask how do you guys code your cars? have been reading other threads here in Aus, but arent too sure how the coding process works, and the people there tend not to help with new ASIAN comers to BMW...they are quite mean somehow...
I am new to coding and have no idea what sort of software/hardware to be prepared, as well as the actual process for coding....
is there anyone providing the software for free here?
bro, bmcoding.com he coded my e90 and was very satisfied.
AgentAvalos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #62
CYL
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Australia

Posts: 326
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentAvalos View Post
bro, bmcoding.com he coded my e90 and was very satisfied.
Will he teach you how to code as well? or everytime you want to code something, you have to pay?
CYL is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2013, 01:32 AM   #63
AgentAvalos
VIP
 
AgentAvalos's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 335is
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Compton CA

Posts: 686
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYL View Post
Will he teach you how to code as well? or everytime you want to code something, you have to pay?
im sure you can talk to him bout that, hes really good.
AgentAvalos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2013, 09:03 AM   #64
dkny008
New Member
 
Drives: 335i DCT
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hong Kong

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

Any brother knows any good shop can coding my 08 E92? such as DRL, Auto light sensitivity.
Thanks.
dkny008 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #65
DB8
Private
 
Drives: E93 Vert
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto / Hong Kong

Posts: 59
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkny008 View Post
Any brother knows any good shop can coding my 08 E92? such as DRL, Auto light sensitivity.
Thanks.
Laguna still able to help us out ??

I would love to get it all updated
DB8 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-03-2014, 03:29 AM   #66
Laguna Seca Blue
Captain
 
Laguna Seca Blue's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 335i Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: California

Posts: 817
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB8 View Post
Laguna still able to help us out ??

I would love to get it all updated
Yes, I am in HK for a very limited time. If anyone needs help, please whatsapp me on +852 6600 2895.
__________________
E92 335i 6MT | Balloon White | Black Dakota Leather
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Laguna Seca Blue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST