E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > FS: VRSF exhaust



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
votoc
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
272
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fredericksburg Va

iTrader: (3)

FS: VRSF exhaust

Sold
__________________

Last edited by votoc; 11-12-2013 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #2
_shim
Major General
United_States
67
Rep
6,384
Posts

 
Drives: an e90
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 718

iTrader: (5)

glws ! if you ever decide to sell the whitelines, pm me please !
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
PGZ11
Private First Class
1
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 335XI
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: DC

iTrader: (0)

this will not fit e92 xi correct?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #4
votoc
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
272
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fredericksburg Va

iTrader: (3)

I'm pretty sure it does. I grabbed this from their website:
We are proud to introduce our VRSF 3.5" Street Catback Exhaust for your N54 & N55 335i/xi. This 3.5" catback is THE best bang for the buck exhaust available. Our exhaust is made from the highest quality 304 grade stainless steel & utilizes gasket-free v-band flanges to ensure quick and easy installation as well as a leak free seal. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converter in the factory catback, back pressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, and MORE POWER.

The VRSF 3.5" Street Exhaust merges the two downpipe connections into one 3.5" which shaves about 42 lbs of total weight over the OEM exhaust. At idle, the exhaust note is subtle and slightly louder than stock which transforms into a deep, distinctive note at wide open throttle due to our use of a single 3.5" primary.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
Chuck
Captain
Chuck's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
952
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 335i E90  [3.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by _shim View Post
glws ! if you ever decide to sell the whitelines, pm me please !
Dammit! You beat me to it lol


Oh, and GLWS OP!
__________________

..JB4 G5 ISO | Helix FMIC | CP-e Chargepipe | Synapse BOV | VRSF Catless DP's | Dinan FFE | Alpina B3 TCU Flash..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #6
PGZ11
Private First Class
1
Rep
135
Posts

 
Drives: 335XI
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by votoc
I'm pretty sure it does. I grabbed this from their website:
We are proud to introduce our VRSF 3.5" Street Catback Exhaust for your N54 & N55 335i/xi. This 3.5" catback is THE best bang for the buck exhaust available. Our exhaust is made from the highest quality 304 grade stainless steel & utilizes gasket-free v-band flanges to ensure quick and easy installation as well as a leak free seal. By eliminating the restrictive catalytic converter in the factory catback, back pressure is reduced significantly which results in faster spool, and MORE POWER.

The VRSF 3.5" Street Exhaust merges the two downpipe connections into one 3.5" which shaves about 42 lbs of total weight over the OEM exhaust. At idle, the exhaust note is subtle and slightly louder than stock which transforms into a deep, distinctive note at wide open throttle due to our use of a single 3.5" primary.
pretty sure it is different at least in terms of e90 vs e92. Just thought I would ask if you knew for sure. I always thought there was an extension required to go from one to the other for most brands exhaust. Anyway, just read this doesn't fit well on xi so I'll wait til they update it, thanks for checking tho
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
votoc
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
272
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fredericksburg Va

iTrader: (3)

price drop
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #8
sprygsxr
Second Lieutenant
sprygsxr's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
240
Posts

 
Drives: <LCI E90 SGM 335xi FBO
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ashburn, VA

iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGZ11 View Post
pretty sure it is different at least in terms of e90 vs e92. Just thought I would ask if you knew for sure. I always thought there was an extension required to go from one to the other for most brands exhaust. Anyway, just read this doesn't fit well on xi so I'll wait til they update it, thanks for checking tho
The tips are fully adjustable so they claim it to work for both e90/e92 and both i/xi
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2013, 12:36 PM   #9
votoc
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
272
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fredericksburg Va

iTrader: (3)

Need this sold!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #10
votoc
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
272
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fredericksburg Va

iTrader: (3)

Boxed this up and willing to ship
__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST