E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Ac schnitzer sports suspension



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-05-2013, 05:16 AM   #1
Ibz82
Second Lieutenant
Ibz82's Avatar
2
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: E90 335i N54 jb4
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Epsom UK

iTrader: (0)

Ac schnitzer sports suspension

Just had an ac schnitzer sports suspension kit fitted to my car. The car is handling much much better, taking corners like a bat out of hell.
Big thanks to ALPINA2BMW for selling these to me through the forum. A trusted member of the forum.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 06:38 AM   #2
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
76
Rep
4,637
Posts

Drives: Modified Alpine White E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorkshire

iTrader: (2)

Does he sell them 'regular' mate or was this a one off?

I'm interested in knowing what the cost is as this is a viable alternative to Birds/B14.

Did you get springs and dampers? Also, any idea on the part numbers?

Cheers
Matt
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
Ibz82
Second Lieutenant
Ibz82's Avatar
2
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: E90 335i N54 jb4
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Epsom UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak
Does he sell them 'regular' mate or was this a one off?

I'm interested in knowing what the cost is as this is a viable alternative to Birds/B14.

Did you get springs and dampers? Also, any idea on the part numbers?

Cheers
Matt
Was a one off, cost new is around £1100. Picked it up on the forum for £300, so well happy with that. Just had to drive to Wigan from London to collect. But was well worth it.
You can get these from autoenhance.co.uk they have the info on there website
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 07:11 AM   #4
RagingKileak
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
76
Rep
4,637
Posts

Drives: Modified Alpine White E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Yorkshire

iTrader: (2)

Super, thanks mate. I remember seeing the thread now, bargain!

TBH the £1100 new price is way too close to the KW V3 price of £1300, but I hadn't been able to find it at all until now, so thanks for linking me to it.

You deffo got a good deal and I hope you enjoy the setup mate.

Matt
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 07:35 AM   #5
Ibz82
Second Lieutenant
Ibz82's Avatar
2
Rep
208
Posts

Drives: E90 335i N54 jb4
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Epsom UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak
Super, thanks mate. I remember seeing the thread now, bargain!

TBH the 1100 new price is way too close to the KW V3 price of 1300, but I hadn't been able to find it at all until now, so thanks for linking me to it.

You deffo got a good deal and I hope you enjoy the setup mate.

Matt
No probs dude, pleasure to help in some way. Good luck with the new suspension. Post up when u got them fitted.

Cheers Ibz
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #6
mob17
Brigadier General
mob17's Avatar
United Kingdom
125
Rep
4,510
Posts

Drives: E92 335D
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: East Midlands, UK

iTrader: (4)

Nice piece of kit
__________________
E92 335D
Turbo Dynamics Hybrid Turbos, Wagner Intercooler, DPF Delete Pipe with Sports Cat, Ecotune custom map ~ 422bhp & 618ft.lbs
÷hlins R&T
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
ALPINA2BMW
Private
1
Rep
65
Posts

Drives: 325i M Sport (E92)
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North West

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibz82 View Post
Just had an ac schnitzer sports suspension kit fitted to my car. The car is handling much much better, taking corners like a bat out of hell.
Big thanks to ALPINA2BMW for selling these to me through the forum. A trusted member of the forum.
Your set up looks great; glad the suspension worked out.

Cheers

Dave
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST