E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Walnut Blasting - Michigan - MAY 3-4, 2014



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #67
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 873
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDamman23011 View Post
pm sent to Turn In Concepts...if i need to talk with someone else let me know but we have 25k square foot building in warren michigan on Groesbeck...trying to figure out the air compressor situation currently...i do know there are hookups every 10 or so feet along the walls for air but just need to make sure it works
Great! I'm sure Kent will get in touch with you. If you both can please keep me posted via PM or email I'd greatly appreciate it!
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #68
miles_away
Registered
 
Drives: '07 e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Michigan

Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Thumbs up

Created an account just to get in on this deal. My n54 has 92k miles (bought it at 80k) and am not sure if walnut blasting was ever done - definitely want to get this done before its garaged for the winter.
miles_away is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #69
dsjr2006
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: '07 e90 335xi
Join Date: May 2013
Location: West Michigan

Posts: 232
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
I want in depending on the date...
__________________
CCC>CIC Retro - Paddle Shift Retro - JB4 G5 - Wedge E30 Flash - 255 Inline Pump - VRSF XI Downpipes - VRSF 7" FMIC - VRSF CP w/Tial BoV - LCI Front End - 193M Wheels
dsjr2006 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #70
co_pa
Private First Class
 
Drives: .: 09 e90 335i jet black:.
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: detroit[ish]

Posts: 151
iTrader: (2)

bump for an update. you can put me on the "in" list.
co_pa is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #71
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 873
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by co_pa View Post
bump for an update. you can put me on the "in" list.
done
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-05-2013, 06:45 AM   #72
zivyn
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: for enjoyment
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West coast transplant

Posts: 333
iTrader: (12)

Would love to get this done, any updates on space/dates?
zivyn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #73
SP3333D
Second Lieutenant
 
SP3333D's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Detroit

Posts: 281
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zivyn View Post
Would love to get this done, any updates on space/dates?
At the rate this is going(posted in July...), I will be able to offer space in 6 weeks when I close on my new house. One of the pole barns is a little over 6,000sqft, should do the trick...
SP3333D is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #74
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 873
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3333D View Post
At the rate this is going(posted in July...), I will be able to offer space in 6 weeks when I close on my new house. One of the pole barns is a little over 6,000sqft, should do the trick...
Awesome!
Where at?

*It's taken for ever due to lack of location. We need a spot that can hold a few cars at the same time, ability to easily push them in and out as they are prepped > disasembled >blasted > reassembled, and it needs to have a nice big air compressor with some power behind it. The move-ability and/or compressor have been the hang ups on my end when I was sourcing spots. That and most people wanted big $$$ to use it for the day which completely negates the point. So that's why we are here in November without it being done
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #75
SP3333D
Second Lieutenant
 
SP3333D's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Detroit

Posts: 281
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent11br View Post
Awesome!
Where at?

*It's taken for ever due to lack of location. We need a spot that can hold a few cars at the same time, ability to easily push them in and out as they are prepped > disasembled >blasted > reassembled, and it needs to have a nice big air compressor with some power behind it. The move-ability and/or compressor have been the hang ups on my end when I was sourcing spots. That and most people wanted big $$$ to use it for the day which completely negates the point. So that's why we are here in November without it being done
A little south of Birmingham I'm afraid. Will be moving from Clarkston to the north side of Monroe. There are a few barns on the property, but there is a 60x100 with a workshop in it that I will be outfitting with a compressor and turning into a paint shop/repair building.
SP3333D is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #76
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 873
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP3333D View Post
A little south of Birmingham I'm afraid. Will be moving from Clarkston to the north side of Monroe. There are a few barns on the property, but there is a 60x100 with a workshop in it that I will be outfitting with a compressor and turning into a paint shop/repair building.
Sounds perfect. Location isn't a huge deal, I had talked with potential space owners from Monroe all the way to Lansing. As long as it's in Southeast Michigan it'll work!

Keep us posted please!!!
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #77
gunmetalcoupe
I live to drive
 
Drives: 2008 335XI Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Michigan

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

I'd be interested in this as well. PM me if it ever comes through.
gunmetalcoupe is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #78
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 873
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunmetalcoupe View Post
I'd be interested in this as well. PM me if it ever comes through.
added
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #79
Billup
Oh You Touch My Tralala
 
Billup's Avatar
 
Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NC / MI

Posts: 650
iTrader: (0)

I am interested in this depending on the date since I would need to coordinate a trip up from the south.
__________________
2012 Black Motorbike
2008 Red Car
Billup is offline   Azerbaijan
0
Reply With Quote
      12-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #80
e90Mark
Captain
 
e90Mark's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Warren, MI

Posts: 656
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
Also interested.
Hopefully a location can be secured!
__________________
e90Mark is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-13-2013, 03:34 PM   #81
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 873
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I am interested in this depending on the date since I would need to coordinate a trip up from the south.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90Mark;
Also interested.
Hopefully a location can be secured!
Added
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #82
Turn In Concepts
 
Turn In Concepts's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati

Posts: 172
iTrader: (0)

You know, if you guys would be up for a road trip we did just move to a new shop that is quite large and could accommodate many cars at once. We have an AWD dyno that we could put to use and could blast 2-3 cars at once which would allow us to get many done in one day. We are about 4 hours from Detroit. We could order in some food for everyone as well.

Just thinking here. Would love to make this happen for you guys.

Tony
Turn In Concepts is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #83
Agent11br
Captain
 
Agent11br's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Birmingham, MI

Posts: 873
iTrader: (22)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn In Concepts View Post
You know, if you guys would be up for a road trip we did just move to a new shop that is quite large and could accommodate many cars at once. We have an AWD dyno that we could put to use and could blast 2-3 cars at once which would allow us to get many done in one day. We are about 4 hours from Detroit. We could order in some food for everyone as well.

Just thinking here. Would love to make this happen for you guys.

Tony
Will definitely have to keep this in mind. I have debated a few times now about just driving down. Tough part is finding the time.
__________________
07 E90 335i TiAg/Black 6MT
Agent11br is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2013, 03:32 PM   #84
J-Spec Dan
Powered by Active Autowerke
 
J-Spec Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330i, 14 Fusion SE
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Motor City -> Windy City

Posts: 2,358
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn In Concepts View Post
You know, if you guys would be up for a road trip we did just move to a new shop that is quite large and could accommodate many cars at once. We have an AWD dyno that we could put to use and could blast 2-3 cars at once which would allow us to get many done in one day. We are about 4 hours from Detroit. We could order in some food for everyone as well.

Just thinking here. Would love to make this happen for you guys.

Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent11br View Post
Will definitely have to keep this in mind. I have debated a few times now about just driving down. Tough part is finding the time.
i'd be down to drive down and just hang out with my 330i
__________________
BMW CCA Member 483866
J-Spec Dan is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #85
e90Mark
Captain
 
e90Mark's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Warren, MI

Posts: 656
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [5.00]
As long as it isn't a work day!
__________________
e90Mark is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #86
Turn In Concepts
 
Turn In Concepts's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Cincinnati

Posts: 172
iTrader: (0)

We could do a weekend for sure.
Turn In Concepts is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #87
SP3333D
Second Lieutenant
 
SP3333D's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Detroit

Posts: 281
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 BMW 328xi  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent11br View Post
Will definitely have to keep this in mind. I have debated a few times now about just driving down. Tough part is finding the time.
I am still 100% open to offering my space, but I just kicked the closing date into the new year
SP3333D is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #88
zivyn
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: for enjoyment
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West coast transplant

Posts: 333
iTrader: (12)

I'm in for a caravan on the weekend if everyone else wants to get together, seems to be hard to come up with something in the D!
zivyn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST