E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > E90/91 Passenger Side Headlight

10-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
DTB
Enlisted Member

Drives: 320i

E90/91 Passenger Side Headlight

Passenger side headlight to fit E90/91. Part no 6942723-06/89311650.

I bought a pair for my 08 E91 but only needed the driver side unit. Very good condition. 45 delivered UK via Royal Mail.

Last edited by DTB; 10-20-2013 at 07:10 AM.
DTB is offline   United Kingdom
      10-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #2
DTB
Enlisted Member

I'm going to bump this up to the top with a reduced price of just 50. That's 5 you've saved already and just think what you could buy with those five pounds - 4 loafs of bread, or a pint and a half of beer, or 5 magic tree air fresheners of your choice, or two & a half lottery tickets.
      10-07-2013, 03:28 AM   #3
DTB
Enlisted Member

Brian was a decent guy. He read bedtime stories to his kids every night, he kissed his wife goodbye every morning, and he worked hard at his job. He didn't like his job but never mentioned it to his family. To Brian, nothing was more important than his family. He worked overtime for 6 weeks to earn a little bit of extra money so he could take his family on a holiday to Clacton on Sea. His wife was tired looking after their triplets, all of whom had ADHD. Brian had arranged the holiday in secret and was really looking forward to surprising his family.

After working his last overtime shift before his holiday Brian jumped in his 3 series and left work to go home. He knew that even although his lovely young wife would be exhausted when he got home, she would greet him with a smile when he opened the door. Brian decided to stop in at Tesco on the way home and pick up a bunch of Finest flowers. They would cost him 15 but he had done the overtime and his wife was worth it. He even bought a little card for her. Everything was going to be perfect.

As Brian approached his car he knew something was wrong. "No", he thought, "Not tonight of all nights". Yes, some bastard had clipped his car in the car park while he was inside buying flowers and cracked the headlight. If there was one thing Brian loved more than his wife it was his 3 series. There was no way he could take his family on holiday with a broken headlight. Brian had never been so angry in his entire life. Brian jumped in his car and drove home faster than he had ever driven before. When he got home things got ugly. Things got broken. Things were said that couldn't be unsaid. Things were never the same again. Brian's wife ended up humping his best friend. Brian ended up selling his 3 series and buying a Renault.

This could all have been avoided if Brian had bought a cheap spare headlight unit when he had seen one advertised on e90post.com, the BWM forum he frequented. He could have just swapped the unit over when he got home.

Don't fall into the same trap. Buy this headlight now, otherwise your wife could end up humping your best mate.

Last edited by DTB; 10-07-2013 at 06:20 AM.
DTB is offline   United Kingdom
      10-07-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
Digitalize
Photographer

Drives: E91 320D M Sport TiAg

I'm interested, mines had the clips broken but it doesn't really bother me.

Is the lens in good condition? If so, cheeky offer of 40 delivered, can pay ASAP, PayPal and I cover fees, and can use the slowest/cheapest post you like as I can't fit it until Christmas.
Digitalize is offline   United Kingdom
      10-08-2013, 03:31 AM   #5
DTB
Enlisted Member

Broken clips on my drivers side was the reason I bought the headlights. Like you, I used to tell myself that it didn't bother me. It did though - slowly but surely it began to eat away at me. Every time I saw another 3 series I though "I bet that car doesn't have broken headlight clips". I felt everyone could see my headlight juddering. It reached the stage where I would have happily paid 60 for a single unit, if only I had been able to find one. If I had seen one advertised for only 50, why I would have wept with joy.

However, I'm a fair and greedy man, and some money is better than no money. I will only use a tracked mail system because, well, it's just better for both of us. Let me investigate just how cheaply I can do this. I've already reduced the price by 5. I very much doubt that I will be able to go as low as 40 but I might be able to knock a few quid off the existing, incredibly good value price of 50. Depends on postage though.

The lens is in very good condition. Bulbs are included. In fact, if I can fit them in the box I'll give you the spare bulbs from the drivers side I took out.
      10-08-2013, 03:57 AM   #6
kayfaz
First Lieutenant

Drives: e92 320d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTB View Post
Brian was a decent guy. He read bedtime stories to his kids every night, he kissed his wife goodbye every morning, and he worked hard at his job. He didn't like his job but never mentioned it to his family. To Brian, nothing was more important than his family. He worked overtime for 6 weeks to earn a little bit of extra money so he could take his family on a holiday to Clacton on Sea. His wife was tired looking after their triplets, all of whom had ADHD. Brian had arranged the holiday in secret and was really looking forward to surprising his family.

After working his last overtime shift before his holiday Brian jumped in his 3 series and left work to go home. He knew that even although his lovely young wife would be exhausted when he got home, she would greet him with a smile when he opened the door. Brian decided to stop in at Tesco on the way home and pick up a bunch of Finest flowers. They would cost him 15 but he had done the overtime and his wife was worth it. He even bought a little card for her. Everything was going to be perfect.

As Brian approached his car he knew something was wrong. "No", he thought, "Not tonight of all nights". Yes, some bastard had clipped his car in the car park while he was inside buying flowers and cracked the headlight. If there was one thing Brian loved more than his wife it was his 3 series. There was no way he could take his family on holiday with a broken headlight. Brian had never been so angry in his entire life. Brian jumped in his car and drove home faster than he had ever driven before. When he got home things got ugly. Things got broken. Things were said that couldn't be unsaid. Things were never the same again. Brian's wife ended up humping his best friend. Brian ended up selling his 3 series and buying a Renault.

This could all have been avoided if Brian had bought a cheap spare headlight unit when he had seen one advertised on e90post.com, the BWM forum he frequented. He could have just swapped the unit over when he got home.

Don't fall into the same trap. Buy this headlight now, otherwise your wife could end up humping your best mate.
Loooool Made my day!
E92 M Sport pre-lci | LED Angel Eyes | Performance Spoiler | Smoked LED Indicators | LED Interior lighting | Gloss Black Performances Grills | Rear light window tint | Shadowline trim | 12" Sub and AMP in boot | H&R Springs
kayfaz is offline   United Kingdom
      10-08-2013, 07:09 AM   #7
Digitalize
Photographer

Drives: E91 320D M Sport TiAg

Let me know what price you can do. Can keep the bulbs I've upgraded all mine to Osram stuff, so already got one set of spares!

Just to be sure, a picture of the clips all original and intact would be nice.
Digitalize is offline   United Kingdom
      10-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
DTB
Enlisted Member

Clips/tags/lugs show below. Look how clean and glistening white and perfect they are.

10-20-2013, 07:20 AM   #9
DTB
Enlisted Member

Price reduced to 45 delivered.

Don't make me put these on flea-bay folks. I've only ever bought stuff from there and I don't know how the selling side works *

* And I really can't be arsed finding out
      10-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #10
DTB
Enlisted Member

Bump
      11-04-2013, 05:39 AM   #11
DTB
Enlisted Member

And another bump...
      11-15-2013, 06:11 AM   #12
DTB
Enlisted Member

Bump - PM me with a reasonable offer.
      11-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #13
foey

Drives: LeMans Blue 2007 E90

Garage List
2007 E90 320D  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTB View Post

LOL! Ahh, I wish my headlight was cracked now as you deserve the cash just for that post...

...and no, I don't need a spare headlight