E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing > GTA V - Who Else Is Addicted?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-03-2013, 12:18 AM   #23
rulzahl
Registered
 
Drives: 1999 Saturn SL2
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)

any bets on what they'll do for the XBOne version?
rulzahl is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #24
Billup
Oh You Touch My Tralala
 
Billup's Avatar
 
Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NC / MI

Posts: 647
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizm0 View Post
I relapsed last night... I stayed up till 1 o'clock playing... I need to seek help
Ha, yeah I played for longer than usual yesterday, which is only 3 hours, but a lot for me. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by aM. View Post
Played online for a while last night, think I'm like level 8.

Anyone make a crew or anything yet?
I've gotten nowhere online. Just frozen. Might try again tonight.

I'm in a crew with some people off clubrsx.com, probably going to break off and start my own if anyone wants in?
__________________
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
2008 Sedona Red BMW 128i
Billup is offline   Azerbaijan
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #25
dmk08
///Maniac
 
dmk08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 1,828
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rulzahl View Post
any bets on what they'll do for the XBOne version?
I'm hoping they just release it to the digital marketplace.
dmk08 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #26
dmk08
///Maniac
 
dmk08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 1,828
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
I was able to play online a while last night and today. I've made it up to lvl 15. They released a PS3 content update a lot lost character information so now i'm hesitant to put anymore time into my Xbox character until the release comes out.
dmk08 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #27
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
 
manutdas11's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

Posts: 1,192
iTrader: (0)

I'm only able to play Thursday to Saturday nights because of school. Now, my TV randomly decided not to work. Ahhg.
XBLive Gamertag: EL JIMMY NEURON
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
manutdas11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #28
Billup
Oh You Touch My Tralala
 
Billup's Avatar
 
Drives: Your mum crazy.
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NC / MI

Posts: 647
iTrader: (0)

I think I'm at level 5 or 6 online. Only really played once. I tried getting online yesterday but it said the server was down again.
__________________
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
2008 Sedona Red BMW 128i
Billup is offline   Azerbaijan
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #29
dmk08
///Maniac
 
dmk08's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 1,828
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Bought myself the 400k APT last night. Up to lvl 28 now. It's pretty said you can't own a garage and an apt. Luckily my APT has a 10 car garage.
dmk08 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #30
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Bought myself the 400k APT last night. Up to lvl 28 now. It's pretty said you can't own a garage and an apt. Luckily my APT has a 10 car garage.
Jesus lol. How do you make your money? Missions?

I'm level 17 I believe now, have about 100k
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #31
Wrecker335d
Wondering what to do..
 
Wrecker335d's Avatar
 
Drives: like a cock
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Quantico or Long Island

Posts: 495
iTrader: (2)

I got the game last Thursday and I just beat it last night. I even stock marketed 1.2bil cash on each character afterward with the Assassination Missions.

Now I am bored of it, is online fun? I only did the car race and that's it.
__________________
Mods: JBD, 35% tint, Wagner Intercooler, Bilstien B12 Kit, M3 Control Arms

OEF Veteran
Wrecker335d is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 10:43 PM   #32
Cyanide72
Private
 
Drives: '09 328i
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Posts: 68
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
As I don't own a console, I'm extremely jealous of everyone who has the game. I played it at my buddies place and was instantly amazed at the tiny details Rockstar put into the game.

Hopefully the PC version comes out soon, I can't wait to mod it and add real life cars to the game.
Cyanide72 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #33
Briancanadiano
Brian335tt
 
Briancanadiano's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 335i premium package 19"ri
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto

Posts: 679
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I wasn't going to buy it at first, but COD: BO2 has become redundant and I needed something to spark my interest again. I have to say, I was glued to it yesterday. I typically get bored playing games for more than an hour, but the overall game play is pretty awesome.


What's your take? Yay or nay?
Ya in addicted! Cod ghosts should be great!
Briancanadiano is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2013, 11:53 PM   #34
Ezio
Colonel
 
Ezio's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: MI

Posts: 2,355
iTrader: (0)

i love the game, but i hate my xbox. been having problems with disc not being about to read. It takes about 4 restarts for the thing to work. it keeps me from playing. gotta get this shit fixed. lol

i am so behind in GTA V now AC just came out also.
__________________
Ezio is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #35
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
 
My335iTT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah

Posts: 431
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briancanadiano View Post
Ya in addicted! Cod ghosts should be great!
Game is ok, graphics still look like shit. Offline is fun, you can add a bunch of bots in. No more zombies


__________________
2007 335i E92 | Space Gray | Piano Black Grill | LED Angel Eye Upgrade | M3 Style Front Bumper | BMS Dual Cone Intake | JB4 G5ISO Board | More to Come! |
SeanE92 - SCAMMER
My335iTT is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2013, 04:44 PM   #36
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
 
manutdas11's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

Posts: 1,192
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My335iTT View Post
Game is ok, graphics still look like shit. Offline is fun, you can add a bunch of bots in. No more zombies


Meh. Gave up on COD after MW2. Never again.
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
manutdas11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #37
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
 
My335iTT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah

Posts: 431
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Meh. Gave up on COD after MW2. Never again.
Same, thought I would try this game out. Its pretty bad now lol.
__________________
2007 335i E92 | Space Gray | Piano Black Grill | LED Angel Eye Upgrade | M3 Style Front Bumper | BMS Dual Cone Intake | JB4 G5ISO Board | More to Come! |
SeanE92 - SCAMMER
My335iTT is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #38
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
 
manutdas11's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

Posts: 1,192
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My335iTT View Post
Same, thought I would try this game out. Its pretty bad now lol.
Damn. Yeah, I was thinking of trying it out because all my friends play it and I haven't played COD with them since MW2 and all we can play together lately is Borderlands 2 and GTA V lol but I just couldn't find myself to get it. On the other hand, I forgot that I had BF4 pre-ordered so I might go pick that up and give it a try? haha
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
manutdas11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2013, 03:44 PM   #39
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
Damn. Yeah, I was thinking of trying it out because all my friends play it and I haven't played COD with them since MW2 and all we can play together lately is Borderlands 2 and GTA V lol but I just couldn't find myself to get it. On the other hand, I forgot that I had BF4 pre-ordered so I might go pick that up and give it a try? haha
I also heard it sucks ass. And they took out S&D, which is the only thing I play so there's no point in even buying it.

BF4 is pretty decent. They kind of butchered that game too though. I like BF3 a hell of a lot more. They have C4 under Recon now. Why the fuck would a sniper have c4? Not too fond of the maps either...

Everyone should check their GTA Online accounts. You should have about half a million in the bank from R* by now
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #40
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
 
manutdas11's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

Posts: 1,192
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aM. View Post
I also heard it sucks ass. And they took out S&D, which is the only thing I play so there's no point in even buying it.

BF4 is pretty decent. They kind of butchered that game too though. I like BF3 a hell of a lot more. They have C4 under Recon now. Why the fuck would a sniper have c4? Not too fond of the maps either...

Everyone should check their GTA Online accounts. You should have about half a million in the bank from R* by now
I used to love search & destroy on MW2!
I liked BF3 since it was a little different than I was used to. Maybe I'll give BF4 a chance. I don't know though.
Have you received your severance package yet? I haven't been on since Saturday.
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
manutdas11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2013, 03:11 AM   #41
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
I used to love search & destroy on MW2!
I liked BF3 since it was a little different than I was used to. Maybe I'll give BF4 a chance. I don't know though.
Have you received your severance package yet? I haven't been on since Saturday.
Yea I had like 528k or something. Bought a lambo and fixed it up lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #42
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
 
manutdas11's Avatar
 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

Posts: 1,192
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aM. View Post
Yea I had like 528k or something. Bought a lambo and fixed it up lol
LOL! I'll be looking for that when I get back to the parent's house where I leave my Xbox haha
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
manutdas11 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-13-2013, 01:13 PM   #43
nullrouted
Studying...
 
nullrouted's Avatar
 
Drives: AW '13 E92 ZCP 6MT M3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: North Central Florida

Posts: 850
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My335iTT View Post
Same, thought I would try this game out. Its pretty bad now lol.
Really? I thought it was pretty great-looking at 4xTXAA @ 1080p 144hz, more realistic than the older ones. What are you running in your PC? This game is very resource-hungry, with 2xGTX 780 in SLI I'm only getting 120fps or so.
nullrouted is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-13-2013, 05:17 PM   #44
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
 
My335iTT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Utah

Posts: 431
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullrouted View Post
Really? I thought it was pretty great-looking at 4xTXAA @ 1080p 144hz, more realistic than the older ones. What are you running in your PC? This game is very resource-hungry, with 2xGTX 780 in SLI I'm only getting 120fps or so.
The thread is about GTA which is on console so I was talking about PS3 lol. The game looks about the same as the last one. All the game has is new maps and some guns, I see it as a DLC pack not a $60 shitty game lol.
__________________
2007 335i E92 | Space Gray | Piano Black Grill | LED Angel Eye Upgrade | M3 Style Front Bumper | BMS Dual Cone Intake | JB4 G5ISO Board | More to Come! |
SeanE92 - SCAMMER
My335iTT is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST