E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > mod bargains............



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-02-2007, 04:22 PM   #1
norcalEastbay328i
Private First Class
 
Drives: spay grey 328i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: bay

Posts: 138
iTrader: (0)

mod bargains............

took care of my order and changed some stuff around made me happy would work with them again

Last edited by norcalEastbay328i; 10-02-2007 at 06:38 PM.
norcalEastbay328i is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 05:33 PM   #2
schneid4323
Banned
 
Drives: 335i, M6
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dallas TX

Posts: 1,134
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to schneid4323
welcome to why I dont use them
schneid4323 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 06:07 PM   #3
Don Nguyen
Banned
 
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,334
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
welcome to why I dont use them
Have you bought stuff from us before, and has this same situation happened to you before? Please do not give mis impressions on the way we operate if you have not bought anything from us before, or do not know how things work.

As for the OP, not everything comes from the same location. Most likely, the tracking number that you recieved is for the H&R springs.

Unless, for some reason, the item started out in socal and then moved to MA, then that is when you should/would want to contact me and send an e-mail to orders************.com

For the painted items, sometimes they are on back order, since they can only make so many and take so many orders at a time. We have to reserve it ahead of time, that way we make sure you get a set. If we wait to charge your card when the items are suppose to arrive, they may have all sold out already.

Again, if you got a tracking number, then that means something is shipping out, and you should be expecting a package soon.

-Don
Don Nguyen is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 06:51 PM   #4
Ron@Modbargains
 
Ron@Modbargains's Avatar
 
Drives: 996TT/ae86
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd #C, La Habra, CA 90631

Posts: 2,201
iTrader: (3)

Send a message via AIM to Ron@Modbargains
Thanks again for your order.
Ron@Modbargains is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2007, 06:58 PM   #5
Kev
Resident Anesthesiologist
 
Kev's Avatar
 
Drives: VW bug with a misplaced engine
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 8,815
iTrader: (24)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don************ View Post
Have you bought stuff from us before, and has this same situation happened to you before? Please do not give mis impressions on the way we operate if you have not bought anything from us before, or do not know how things work.

As for the OP, not everything comes from the same location. Most likely, the tracking number that you recieved is for the H&R springs.

Unless, for some reason, the item started out in socal and then moved to MA, then that is when you should/would want to contact me and send an e-mail to orders************.com

For the painted items, sometimes they are on back order, since they can only make so many and take so many orders at a time. We have to reserve it ahead of time, that way we make sure you get a set. If we wait to charge your card when the items are suppose to arrive, they may have all sold out already.

Again, if you got a tracking number, then that means something is shipping out, and you should be expecting a package soon.

-Don
If you would actually give me my RMA, it would be great. I sent you an RMA request on 9/30 and never heard back from you!
__________________
kev { divinum est sedate dolorem }
Kev is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
ejazbmw
blahhh
 
ejazbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: NJ/NY

Posts: 6,340
iTrader: (7)

why do people always have a problem with **********s? I personally never had a problem with them, they get a A+ in my book of great vendors
ejazbmw is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2007, 07:01 PM   #7
Don Nguyen
Banned
 
Drives: '99 M3 Vert, '95 M3 Coupe, 964
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Irvine, CA

Posts: 1,334
iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to Don Nguyen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
If you would actually give me my RMA, it would be great. I sent you an RMA request on 9/30 and never heard back from you!
Me specifically, or who did you send it to at **********s.

What is your e-mail, I don't see any RMA requests in my e-mail in box.

-Don
Don Nguyen is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
Kev
Resident Anesthesiologist
 
Kev's Avatar
 
Drives: VW bug with a misplaced engine
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 8,815
iTrader: (24)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don************ View Post
Me specifically, or who did you send it to at **********s.

What is your e-mail, I don't see any RMA requests in my e-mail in box.

-Don
Don,

I emailed the email address listed on your website (orders************.com) for an RMA number on 9/30. I didn't get any reply. I emailed again on 10/2. I got a reply from tara.**********s@gmail.com stating that:

"We have received your request for an RMA and have forwarded it to our supplier. We are still waiting to hear back.

Tamara should have emailed you about this when she first contacted the
supplier. If you have any other questions feel free to email her at
tamara************.com"

I emailed this Tamara again on Friday and I still have not heard back from **********s yet. First of all, I don't understand why you would need to forward my RMA request to your supplier since your shop is one who will issue the RMA ultimately. Secondly, I don't understand why it took this long to get an RMA number for a CF Engine Cover that's not even made for my engine. Nothing on your website indicates that this engine cover will not fit the N54 engine.
__________________
kev { divinum est sedate dolorem }
Kev is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #9
ScheerSpeed
Major General
 
ScheerSpeed's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 5,769
iTrader: (14)

Send a message via AIM to ScheerSpeed Send a message via MSN to ScheerSpeed
i bougt H&R springs from them like 2 weeks ago, bought monday, arrived saturday
ScheerSpeed is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2007, 10:12 PM   #10
ADHD
Brigadier General
 
ADHD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 328i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Magic Mountain

Posts: 4,057
iTrader: (38)

Garage List
07 e90 335  [0.00]
07 335  [0.00]
06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Don,

I emailed the email address listed on your website (orders************.com) for an RMA number on 9/30. I didn't get any reply. I emailed again on 10/2. I got a reply from tara.**********s@gmail.com stating that:

"We have received your request for an RMA and have forwarded it to our supplier. We are still waiting to hear back.

Tamara should have emailed you about this when she first contacted the
supplier. If you have any other questions feel free to email her at
tamara************.com"

I emailed this Tamara again on Friday and I still have not heard back from **********s yet. First of all, I don't understand why you would need to forward my RMA request to your supplier since your shop is one who will issue the RMA ultimately. Secondly, I don't understand why it took this long to get an RMA number for a CF Engine Cover that's not even made for my engine. Nothing on your website indicates that this engine cover will not fit the N54 engine.
Lmao,,, shows what tools they really are!!
__________________
ADHD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST