E90Post

Lux Angel Eyes

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Awesome buying experience from Bob Smith

11-18-2006, 02:36 PM   #1
ling2k
Registered
Rep

Drives: E92, 335 Black w/ Nav, Sport

Thumbs up Awesome buying experience from Bob Smith

Me and my buddy custom order our 335 (one black and one white) from Bob Smith Dealership in Calabasas, So. Cal. I would like to give an awesome review for their sales person : Jeff Kline. He is awesome !!! He will take good care of you. Just couple of emails, and walk in to place the order. We ordered our 335 about 2 months ago, and finally picked it up 2 days ago. This car rocks !!! I am loving it so much.

Jeff also gave us $1000 off the MSRP price... For a brand spanking new hot 335, this is pretty good. He might throw in couple of free coffee mug if you ask him nicely. We got all the paper work done in less than 2 hours which is fairly good.

Jeff Kline
Bob Smith BMW
24500 Calabasas Rd
Calabasas, CA 91302-2509
Phone: 818-346-3144
Fax: 818-713-9180
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2006, 02:45 PM   #2
Neon21db
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 328xi coupe

$1,000 off msrp isn't that good. I got over $2,500 off msrp.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2007, 11:46 PM   #3
tryangles
LA Native
Rep

Drives: 2014 428i

Since no one has posted in this thread for awhile I will post off on Bob Smith BMW. I just recently took delivery of a 07, jet black/coral red e92 335i. I first dealt with Jeff Kline who was very good. I coincidentally called the dealership to check their inventory and got another salesman by the name of Steve Zertuche who helped me make a selection on their delivery. At the time they were getting a number of e92's shipped in and he made sure that the car was reserved for me. What was great about the whole thing was in my search, I was speaking to maybe 8 dealerships, 5 of which I would probably never speak to or consider ever again. All of them did not have much. Initially I actually spec'd out the car I got as a custom build a few months back and by some chance I got the same exact car delivered to Bob Smith.

Steve was really easy to deal with, not pushy at all. He took a deposit from me but they never cashed the check. I gave him the numbers that I wanted which was reasonable from both sides. I checked with the other dealerships of course and told Steve what I was anticipating and the guy made it happen. The day the car was delivered, he had it prepped in two hours. I got to the dealership and was out of there in an hour. The paper signing process took no more than 20 minutes. Because it was late, he couldn't give some freebies, so instead he actually fed ex'd some mats and keychains to my house.

If you want some professional guys that aren't pushy and that will be competitive and work for your business call Steve or Jeff!!!

I will definitely be speaking with Steve Zertuche when it comes time for my fiance to take a look at leasing the 135's when they come out! Good Luck on your search guys and keep Bob Smith BMW on your call list.
Appreciate 0