E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Extreme Power House Review

03-17-2014, 10:59 PM   #1
Gmanuel
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '07 e90 335i

Extreme Power House Review

Hey all, I ordered an intercooler and downpipes from x-ph a few weeks back, but things got busy and I'm just now getting around to writing a review; my bad mike!

I got a great deal on the VRSF 7" intercooler with chargepipe and their catless downpipes.
The customer service Mike provides is absolutely outstanding! Due to the bad weather in the northeast at the time I ordered the parts, VRSF was unable to ship them out of their warehouse until things cleared up. Mike put up with me constantly bugging him about the shipment; as soon as the order shipped he emailed me the tracking number.
Although I think it speaks more of VRSF, the items were packaged in a manner that was more than sufficient to protect them from damage.
All in all, I am very happy with the service x-ph provides! I will upload pictures ASAP, the pictures I took are too large. Please forgive any grammatical errors, I'm watching Top Gear while typing.

Last edited by Gmanuel; 03-17-2014 at 11:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmanuel View Post
Hey all, I ordered an intercooler and downpipes from x-ph a few weeks back, but things got busy and I'm just now getting around to writing a review; my bad mike!

I got a great deal on the VRSF 7" intercooler with chargepipe and their catless downpipes.
The customer service Mike provides is absolutely outstanding! Due to the bad weather in the northeast at the time I ordered the parts, VRSF was unable to ship them out of their warehouse until things cleared up. Mike put up with me constantly bugging him about the shipment; as soon as the order shipped he emailed me the tracking number.
Although I think it speaks more of VRSF, the items were packaged in a manner that was more than sufficient to protect them from damage.
All in all, I am very happy with the service x-ph provides! I will upload pictures ASAP, the pictures I took are too large. Please forgive any grammatical errors, I'm watching Top Gear while typing.

Thanks Man

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0