Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

  E90Post
 


TireRack

   PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Apex EC-7 18inch hankook Rs-3



Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

Wheel offset calculator courtesy of BimmerPost.com. You may use this calculator to calculate what tire sizes you might need if you upgrade your tires, or what wheel sizes/offsets are compatible with your car.
    Current Wheel Width  inches             Current Wheel Offset  mm.
         New Wheel Width  inches                  New Wheel Offset  mm.
 
TIRE WIDTH
/
ASPECT RATIO
- WHEEL DIAMETER
ORIGINAL TIRES
/
NEW TIRES
/
Based on your stock wheel setup, your new wheel will have:
Original Tires Diameter (in.)
      New Tires Diameter (in.)
  Difference in diameter (in.)
           Percent Difference %
                     
Speedo @60mph will read: mph
Collapse/Expand the BimmerPost Wheel and Tire calculator
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-06-2013, 10:55 AM   #1
rodgerdodger
Second Lieutenant
 
rodgerdodger's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 & F01
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: california

Posts: 264
iTrader: (0)

Apex EC-7 18inch hankook Rs-3

Does anyone have photos of Apex EC-7 in 18in wheels on a jet black E92 with with hankook rs-3???
rodgerdodger is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
kaede
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2007 335i e90
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vancouver BC

Posts: 365
iTrader: (0)

Your are asking for something rather specific here... check out the couple of threads regarding the launch and group buy for the EC-7. I don't remember specifically a black e92. Also, why specifically hankook rs-3? As long as the wheel spec and tire spec is good it doesn't make too big a difference in aesthetics. Wheel does come in three colors though, silver, gunmetal (anthracite), and black. Good Luck!
__________________
94 NSX - Garage Queen
97 Integra Type R - Track Warrior
01 BMW E39 M5 (Sold), 2x 02 BMW E39 M5 (Sold & sold)
07 E90 335i 6MT - DD
2013 E63 AMG Wagon - Family Hauler
kaede is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2013, 01:16 AM   #3
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

Not exactly what you requested, but pretty close. Jet Black e90 M3 with 18x10" ET25 squared Anthracite EC-7s wrapped in 275/35/18 Hankook R-S3s.







Hopefully that helped!
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2013, 02:07 AM   #4
rodgerdodger
Second Lieutenant
 
rodgerdodger's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 & F01
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: california

Posts: 264
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
Not exactly what you requested, but pretty close. Jet Black e90 M3 with 18x10" ET25 squared Anthracite EC-7s wrapped in 275/35/18 Hankook R-S3s.







Hopefully that helped!
THANK YOU David! this does help. What do you recommend for a 2007 335i E92 off set? Whats the most aggressive setup I can run?
rodgerdodger is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

A customer just sent us some photos of his Jet Black e90 non-M with Race Silver EC-7s wrapped in Hankook R-S3s, which would give you an even better idea.





This customer is using the 18x9.0" ET31 front with a 245/40/18 R-S3, and the 18x10" ET43 rear with a 285/35/18 R-S3 and 5mm spacer, with a rolled rear fender.

If you are looking for the widest wheel combination that is most flush for your e92 335i, we would recommend the 18x9.0" ET31 fronts and 18x10" ET33 rears. You can run the 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 street tires, and you should not need a fender roll like you would have with the 285/35/18 that is pictured above. This would also sit more flush to the fender than the shown setup by 5mm as well. This would be the most wide functional setup that you can put on your e92 335i to get some nice rear traction with a 10" wide wheel.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #6
ASAP
Breaks My Wallet
 
ASAP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 135i 6AT
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mid Atlantic

Posts: 1,142
iTrader: (0)

Very nice Dave... what offset and wheel width do you recommend in both the front and rear for a 335i coupe that wants the tires to sit even with the wheel well? I would be running PSS, RE-11 or Direzzas with a 235 front / 265 rear?

Thanks just noticed you answered above!
__________________
2009 135i 6AT
E40 PTF Protune, AR Dp's, 5" ETS FMIC, BMS DCI

Last edited by ASAP; 05-07-2013 at 06:33 PM.
ASAP is online now   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 12:50 AM   #7
rodgerdodger
Second Lieutenant
 
rodgerdodger's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 & F01
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: california

Posts: 264
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
A customer just sent us some photos of his Jet Black e90 non-M with Race Silver EC-7s wrapped in Hankook R-S3s, which would give you an even better idea.





This customer is using the 18x9.0" ET31 front with a 245/40/18 R-S3, and the 18x10" ET43 rear with a 285/35/18 R-S3 and 5mm spacer, with a rolled rear fender.

If you are looking for the widest wheel combination that is most flush for your e92 335i, we would recommend the 18x9.0" ET31 fronts and 18x10" ET33 rears. You can run the 245/40/18 and 275/35/18 street tires, and you should not need a fender roll like you would have with the 285/35/18 that is pictured above. This would also sit more flush to the fender than the shown setup by 5mm as well. This would be the most wide functional setup that you can put on your e92 335i to get some nice rear traction with a 10" wide wheel.
THanks Dave,
Also I will be tracking the car, so would going this aggressive be the best suited for the track? In the case that I decide to go with a BBK with the above set up you mentioned clear?
rodgerdodger is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #8
skyguy
Private
 
skyguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 e90 335i 6MT
Join Date: May 2012
Location: NH

Posts: 75
iTrader: (0)

That 335i above is mine, and the 18x9et31 will clear stoptech, brembo, and apparently Forge 380mm setups by quite a bit (more than my 19" vmr vb3s did). The trackability of the setup will depend on rideheight and springrates you're running. With adjustable coilovers its definitely trackable with some camber in the front or especially if you're willing to adjust height for track day. I don't think Apex suggests the 245/40/18 because of sidewall height in most applications, but a 255/35/18 would be less sidewall and a little bigger contact patch depending what your priorities are...
skyguy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #9
rodgerdodger
Second Lieutenant
 
rodgerdodger's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 & F01
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: california

Posts: 264
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy View Post
That 335i above is mine, and the 18x9et31 will clear stoptech, brembo, and apparently Forge 380mm setups by quite a bit (more than my 19" vmr vb3s did). The trackability of the setup will depend on rideheight and springrates you're running. With adjustable coilovers its definitely trackable with some camber in the front or especially if you're willing to adjust height for track day. I don't think Apex suggests the 245/40/18 because of sidewall height in most applications, but a 255/35/18 would be less sidewall and a little bigger contact patch depending what your priorities are...
Thanks for the input
rodgerdodger is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-09-2013, 01:08 PM   #10
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgerdodger View Post
THanks Dave,
Also I will be tracking the car, so would going this aggressive be the best suited for the track? In the case that I decide to go with a BBK with the above set up you mentioned clear?
If you have camber plates and are able to dial in at least -2.5 degrees of camber, you can actually run the 255/35/18 tire with the 18x9.0" ET31 front wheel. This is our recommended track setup for the fronts, with a 275/35/18 rear with a 18x10" rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy View Post
That 335i above is mine, and the 18x9et31 will clear stoptech, brembo, and apparently Forge 380mm setups by quite a bit (more than my 19" vmr vb3s did). The trackability of the setup will depend on rideheight and springrates you're running. With adjustable coilovers its definitely trackable with some camber in the front or especially if you're willing to adjust height for track day. I don't think Apex suggests the 245/40/18 because of sidewall height in most applications, but a 255/35/18 would be less sidewall and a little bigger contact patch depending what your priorities are...
Awesome feedback, thanks for your input!
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2014, 04:06 AM   #11
rodgerdodger
Second Lieutenant
 
rodgerdodger's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 & F01
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: california

Posts: 264
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
If you have camber plates and are able to dial in at least -2.5 degrees of camber, you can actually run the 255/35/18 tire with the 18x9.0" ET31 front wheel. This is our recommended track setup for the fronts, with a 275/35/18 rear with a 18x10" rear.



Awesome feedback, thanks for your input!
For the 10 inch rear which offset do you recommend?
rodgerdodger is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-27-2014, 11:25 AM   #12
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgerdodger View Post
For the 10 inch rear which offset do you recommend?
For a pre-LCI e9x non-M, you can fit the 18x10" ET33 EC-7, while the LCI models would use the 18x10" ET43 EC-7 due to the wider rear tract which results in less fender clearance.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2014, 10:45 PM   #13
RunFat
Private First Class
 
Drives: N55 E90
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Asphalt

Posts: 130
iTrader: (0)

What staggered 18" ARC-8 fitment would you recommend for an E90 LCI lowered on H&R Sport?
__________________
BMS JB4 G5 | BMW PPK & PE | H&R Sport Springs | Forgestar F14 w/ PSS | Valentine + YaV1

Last edited by RunFat; 03-30-2014 at 10:27 PM.
RunFat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-31-2014, 05:23 PM   #14
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunFat View Post
What staggered 18" ARC-8 fitment would you recommend for an E90 LCI lowered on H&R Sport?
The recommended ARC-8 fitment for an e90 LCI would be the 18x8.5" ET38 and 18x9" ET42 with 235/40/18 and 255/35/18 sized tires if you are not willing to roll the rear fenders. With rear fenders rolled, you can fit the 18x9.5" ET35 rear wheel with the same 255/35/18 sized tire, which provides a concave rear wheel that many customers prefer. Without rolling the rear fenders, this fitment would cause the rear tires to rub onto the fenders.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-01-2014, 02:46 AM   #15
RunFat
Private First Class
 
Drives: N55 E90
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Asphalt

Posts: 130
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
The recommended ARC-8 fitment for an e90 LCI would be the 18x8.5" ET38 and 18x9" ET42 with 235/40/18 and 255/35/18 sized tires if you are not willing to roll the rear fenders. With rear fenders rolled, you can fit the 18x9.5" ET35 rear wheel with the same 255/35/18 sized tire, which provides a concave rear wheel that many customers prefer. Without rolling the rear fenders, this fitment would cause the rear tires to rub onto the fenders.
What a clear & comprehensive answer. Thanks! Would the 18x9" ET42 be noticeably more concave than my stock rear 18x8.5" ET39 style 287's?

I definitely want good concavity if I purchase them, but I don't know anyone who can roll the rear fenders. Any shops in MD/PA that anyone can recommend to roll fender?
__________________
BMS JB4 G5 | BMW PPK & PE | H&R Sport Springs | Forgestar F14 w/ PSS | Valentine + YaV1
RunFat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-01-2014, 01:12 PM   #16
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunFat View Post
What a clear & comprehensive answer. Thanks! Would the 18x9" ET42 be noticeably more concave than my stock rear 18x8.5" ET39 style 287's?

I definitely want good concavity if I purchase them, but I don't know anyone who can roll the rear fenders. Any shops in MD/PA that anyone can recommend to roll fender?
This is the face that the 18x9" ET42 ARC-8 has:



It has a very slight concavity to it, but not a deep concavity like the 18x9.5" ET35 ARC-8. We do not know any shops in MD/PA in particular, but a good body shop should be able to successfully roll the fenders for you.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2014, 09:43 PM   #17
RunFat
Private First Class
 
Drives: N55 E90
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Asphalt

Posts: 130
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
...It [18x9" ET42 ARC-8] has a very slight concavity to it, but not a deep concavity like the 18x9.5" ET35 ARC-8. We do not know any shops in MD/PA in particular, but a good body shop should be able to successfully roll the fenders for you.
Sorry for late reply. Thanks again for the valuable info. For me, it's clear I would go for 9.5" et 35 over 9" et42. I also realize now that I want to get the rear fenders rolled and just need to make a better effort to find someone. Opens up so many more options. Didn't think about fitment issues when I lowered the car. Was concentrated on looks and suspension and ride. Live and learn

Could there be an even more aggressive offset depending on how much it's rolled or are you basing your recommendations on knowledge/experience for typical fender rolls? Thanks again for your help.

I think I'm finally starting to narrow down what I want. Still have not given up on deep dish style but probably 19" are no longer a possibility for me. So for concavity I think I found my solution

For deep dish I want to research some more...heard some disadvantages but I'm pretty ignorant about that type of wheel.
__________________
BMS JB4 G5 | BMW PPK & PE | H&R Sport Springs | Forgestar F14 w/ PSS | Valentine + YaV1
RunFat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-03-2014, 06:08 PM   #18
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunFat View Post
Sorry for late reply. Thanks again for the valuable info. For me, it's clear I would go for 9.5" et 35 over 9" et42. I also realize now that I want to get the rear fenders rolled and just need to make a better effort to find someone. Opens up so many more options. Didn't think about fitment issues when I lowered the car. Was concentrated on looks and suspension and ride. Live and learn

Could there be an even more aggressive offset depending on how much it's rolled or are you basing your recommendations on knowledge/experience for typical fender rolls? Thanks again for your help.

I think I'm finally starting to narrow down what I want. Still have not given up on deep dish style but probably 19" are no longer a possibility for me. So for concavity I think I found my solution

For deep dish I want to research some more...heard some disadvantages but I'm pretty ignorant about that type of wheel.
The 18x9.5" ET35 with a 255/35/18 street tire is about as aggressive as the LCI can take in the rear without pulling the fenders or modifying the rear fenders with fender flares. The lower offset 18x9.5" ET22 has the same concave face as the 18x9.5" ET35 so there isn't anything to gain by going with a lower offset, more aggressive wheel unless you wanted the wheels to poke past the fenders.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2014, 12:07 PM   #19
RunFat
Private First Class
 
Drives: N55 E90
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Asphalt

Posts: 130
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
The recommended ARC-8 fitment for an e90 LCI would be the 18x8.5" ET38 and 18x9" ET42 with 235/40/18 and 255/35/18 sized tires if you are not willing to roll the rear fenders. With rear fenders rolled, you can fit the 18x9.5" ET35 rear wheel with the same 255/35/18 sized tire...

The 18x9.5" ET35 with a 255/35/18 street tire is about as aggressive as the LCI can take in the rear without pulling the fenders or modifying the rear fenders with fender flares. The lower offset 18x9.5" ET22 has the same concave face as the 18x9.5" ET35 so there isn't anything to gain by going with a lower offset, more aggressive wheel unless you wanted the wheels to poke past the fenders.
Thanks for all that useful info. I'm going to get the rear fender rolled, so I'm considering ARC-8 with these specs: 18x8.5" et38 front, 18x9.5" et35 rear.

Q1: With 235/40/18 up front and 255/35/18 in rear, the tire diameter difference is 1.472%. Is that under acceptable limit? 225/40/18 would be almost identical to rear in diameter, but do you not recommend that because it might be stretched up front? If I wanted to do PSS which measure ~ 10mm wider than most tires, would you still suggest 235/40/18 or would you recommend 225/40/18? I was thinking 8.5" et38 ARC-8 with 225/40 PSS and 9.5" et35 ARC-8 with 255/35 PSS would look noticeably wider and more aggressive than my stock. What do you think? And thanks AGAIN.

Q2: Going from stock 8" to ARC-8 8.5" wheel up front gives "10mm LESS clearance on the strut side, and the outside edge of the wheel will EXTEND an extra 2mm". Since you recommend 8.5" up front I assume I have sufficient space on strut side to give up additional 10mm? Can you comment on that?
__________________
BMS JB4 G5 | BMW PPK & PE | H&R Sport Springs | Forgestar F14 w/ PSS | Valentine + YaV1

Last edited by RunFat; 04-04-2014 at 12:13 PM.
RunFat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2014, 01:42 PM   #20
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunFat View Post
Thanks for all that useful info. I'm going to get the rear fender rolled, so I'm considering ARC-8 with these specs: 18x8.5" et38 front, 18x9.5" et35 rear.

Q1: With 235/40/18 up front and 255/35/18 in rear, the tire diameter difference is 1.472%. Is that under acceptable limit? 225/40/18 would be almost identical to rear in diameter, but do you not recommend that because it might be stretched up front? If I wanted to do PSS which measure ~ 10mm wider than most tires, would you still suggest 235/40/18 or would you recommend 225/40/18? I was thinking 8.5" et38 ARC-8 with 225/40 PSS and 9.5" et35 ARC-8 with 255/35 PSS would look noticeably wider and more aggressive than my stock. What do you think? And thanks AGAIN.

Q2: Going from stock 8" to ARC-8 8.5" wheel up front gives "10mm LESS clearance on the strut side, and the outside edge of the wheel will EXTEND an extra 2mm". Since you recommend 8.5" up front I assume I have sufficient space on strut side to give up additional 10mm? Can you comment on that?
The 1.472% difference in diameter is acceptable, but the 225/40/18 can also be used if you would prefer a similar overall diameter. We usually recommend the widest tires that is able to fit on a car with the particular wheel size and offset, and the 235/40/18 happens to be the widest tire that would fit on the front of your e90 LCI. The 225/40/18 will be a little bit stretched, but if you are okay with not getting the widest tire on the front, it can work.

Yes, there is sufficient space on the strut side to fit the 18x8.5" ET38 ARC-8 wheel on your e90 LCI. There is adequate clearance from the wheels and tires to the OEM struts of your car.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2014, 01:58 PM   #21
RunFat
Private First Class
 
Drives: N55 E90
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Asphalt

Posts: 130
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
The 1.472% difference in diameter is acceptable, but the 225/40/18 can also be used if you would prefer a similar overall diameter. We usually recommend the widest tires that is able to fit on a car with the particular wheel size and offset, and the 235/40/18 happens to be the widest tire that would fit on the front of your e90 LCI. The 225/40/18 will be a little bit stretched, but if you are okay with not getting the widest tire on the front, it can work.

Yes, there is sufficient space on the strut side to fit the 18x8.5" ET38 ARC-8 wheel on your e90 LCI. There is adequate clearance from the wheels and tires to the OEM struts of your car.
Would the little bit of stretch be almost negligible if it's a PSS? I like idea of having extra sidewall with 235/40 but worried that 235 PSS measure like a 245 and might rub. Do your wheel and tire recommendations take into account that I'm lowered on H&R Sport springs? I appreciate your time.
__________________
BMS JB4 G5 | BMW PPK & PE | H&R Sport Springs | Forgestar F14 w/ PSS | Valentine + YaV1
RunFat is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-04-2014, 02:24 PM   #22
David@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership

 
David@ApexRaceParts's Avatar
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunFat View Post
Would the little bit of stretch be almost negligible if it's a PSS? I like idea of having extra sidewall with 235/40 but worried that 235 PSS measure like a 245 and might rub. Do your wheel and tire recommendations take into account that I'm lowered on H&R Sport springs? I appreciate your time.
The little bit of stretch is still present with the PSS, though the wheel protector on the sidewall does allow for a little more wheel protection even when using a smaller tire. The PSS has a slightly larger sidewall, but that does not mean that it fits like a full tire size larger. Yes, this does take into account your H&R Sport lowering springs, as long as you are not at an extremely low ride height the fitment recommendation would still be the same for any e90 LCI car.
David@ApexRaceParts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST