E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > anyone in dallas with a procede v2?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #1
bmarvin81
Private
0
Rep
57
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E92 335, '06 FX45
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas,TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
anyone in dallas with a procede v2?

would love to check it out. just installed a jb2 in my e92 but would be tempted in the summer to pick up a v2 if it's all that it's cracked up to be once shiv and the boys catch up with orders. loving to the jb2 and having a hard time stomaching what could be worth an extra $1200.

B
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2007, 02:56 PM   #2
orientblue3
Captain
orientblue3's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
864
Posts

 
Drives: RIP 335, Now P30 C63
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DFW

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to orientblue3
I have v1.47 waiting for my car with V2 on order. So I will have it soon hopefully.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2007, 06:36 PM   #3
bmarvin81
Private
0
Rep
57
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E92 335, '06 FX45
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas,TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by orientblue3 View Post
I have v1.47 waiting for my car with V2 on order. So I will have it soon hopefully.
good times. how soon did you order your v2? i know the guys who order the first hour are still in line. must be nice to be loved like that. any idea on an ETA?

B
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2007, 07:41 PM   #4
orientblue3
Captain
orientblue3's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
864
Posts

 
Drives: RIP 335, Now P30 C63
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DFW

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to orientblue3
I didn't order anywhere near that early. I already have v1.47 here in the box waiting to be installed after I break the car in. It will be probably another 5-6 weeks or so.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2007, 08:01 PM   #5
bmarvin81
Private
0
Rep
57
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E92 335, '06 FX45
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas,TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
cool beans. keep the dream alive and keep us all posted. thats why i went with the jb2 because i was impatient and if I figured that if the summer came along and I could just pick up a v2 without the wait i could and worst case scenario is i would loose $350. I say you slap that v1 on and enjoy that puppy and then get ready for the v2.

b
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2007, 08:03 PM   #6
orientblue3
Captain
orientblue3's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
864
Posts

 
Drives: RIP 335, Now P30 C63
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: DFW

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to orientblue3
I would actually prefer to do the install with v2 instead of doing v1.47 first and then installing v2 when it arrives. With V2 you basically have to redo most of what you do with v1.47. Vishu recommends driving it for awhile with v.1.47 to isolate any problems you might have.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST