E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > In Search Of A Business Partner/Investor



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-28-2007, 10:05 PM   #89
MikeCCrutchfield
Lieutenant
 
MikeCCrutchfield's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i Vert
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chestertown, MD

Posts: 587
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to MikeCCrutchfield Send a message via Skype™ to MikeCCrutchfield
So.....from the 'Format' service....you show that you are still attempting to make money off of illegal software..."and some bonuses from me free like office 2003, nero 7 ultra, pshop"...because if you actually paid for that software, $120 doesn't even come close....

You also said in that post that you are still making money off of e-bay, but just ~ 2 1/2 months later, you say you aren't doing e-bay anymore......

Lastly, you are admitting to copyright violation, and in the same breath asking for money to build a "Real CSL"....oh the irony
MikeCCrutchfield is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2007, 08:22 AM   #90
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

i believe there is a misunderstanding. the format service i later said ok forget the free software and just posted that to whoever is interested knowing it will go w/e. i know all of the software cost well over $120, that was just for the reformat service...office 2003 back in the day was like $350+.

yes in that post i was still doing ebay. not a full load as what i was doing before originally when ebay wasn't as strict and now everything came to a complete hault. i have no intentions to go back on the market to sell my gaming stuff. but when the time comes i need $$ again, ill be in. currently focusing on school.

how on earth am i asking money to build a csl... its just a plan and idea i have. and are you a lawyer b/c there are many people with csl badges and nobody gives a hoot. thats like saying everyone with "illegal" oem csl parts in the states are in copyright violation of bmw terms or w/e? people have oem csl parts, badges, and noone cares.

people have oem csl parts and they are in magazines in the states anyone care, no. im sorry to say but nobody likes a tattle tale. from http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=101635

"a) OEM CSL parts are not legally available to non-CSL owners. This is a BMW policy which has never changed.
b) Having a CSL VIN in your pocket gets you nowhere. Knowing the OEM part numbers won't really help, either.
c) If you have enough money and a great deal of time, you might be able to find what you're after in OEM trim if you are extremely lucky and/or dealing with the right person; otherwise ...
d) ... the best course of action is generally to find a cloned component from a vendor with a reputation for good quality and superior fitment."

and also it wouldn't be a real csl, nor will it be ever 100%. it will be a us version csl with a few different mods from the original.
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2007, 11:17 AM   #91
its ray den
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2004 Mazda6s
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NY

Posts: 207
iTrader: (0)

making money illegally is nothing to be proud of. i wouldn't be advertising that kind of stuff on here. people don't just invest in your business plan, but they also invest in you. if you lose credibility, you can't kiss your dreams goodbye.
its ray den is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2007, 11:54 AM   #92
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

thanks and i guess i wasn't really thinking before i posted the reformat w/ software. but i started at early age and nobody told me it was wrong on ebay so i continued as well as many others until ebay got strict and closed all them down. still paid off for the time being.
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2007, 01:55 PM   #93
MikeCCrutchfield
Lieutenant
 
MikeCCrutchfield's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i Vert
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chestertown, MD

Posts: 587
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to MikeCCrutchfield Send a message via Skype™ to MikeCCrutchfield
You are asking for money in the form of asking for a partner with money to help you open your shop and build your CSL (your first project), so again, making money off of a rip-off product, that is all I was saying with that last statement.

And there is no misunderstanding when your original post said you would give free office 2003, etc... You may have changed your tune later, but you started offering it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
i believe there is a misunderstanding. the format service i later said ok forget the free software and just posted that to whoever is interested knowing it will go w/e. i know all of the software cost well over $120, that was just for the reformat service...office 2003 back in the day was like $350+.

yes in that post i was still doing ebay. not a full load as what i was doing before originally when ebay wasn't as strict and now everything came to a complete hault. i have no intentions to go back on the market to sell my gaming stuff. but when the time comes i need $$ again, ill be in. currently focusing on school.

how on earth am i asking money to build a csl... its just a plan and idea i have. and are you a lawyer b/c there are many people with csl badges and nobody gives a hoot. thats like saying everyone with "illegal" oem csl parts in the states are in copyright violation of bmw terms or w/e? people have oem csl parts, badges, and noone cares.

people have oem csl parts and they are in magazines in the states anyone care, no. im sorry to say but nobody likes a tattle tale. from http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=101635

"a) OEM CSL parts are not legally available to non-CSL owners. This is a BMW policy which has never changed.
b) Having a CSL VIN in your pocket gets you nowhere. Knowing the OEM part numbers won't really help, either.
c) If you have enough money and a great deal of time, you might be able to find what you're after in OEM trim if you are extremely lucky and/or dealing with the right person; otherwise ...
d) ... the best course of action is generally to find a cloned component from a vendor with a reputation for good quality and superior fitment."

and also it wouldn't be a real csl, nor will it be ever 100%. it will be a us version csl with a few different mods from the original.
MikeCCrutchfield is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2007, 04:51 PM   #94
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Crutch 325i View Post
You are asking for money in the form of asking for a partner with money to help you open your shop and build your CSL (your first project), so again, making money off of a rip-off product, that is all I was saying with that last statement.

And there is no misunderstanding when your original post said you would give free office 2003, etc... You may have changed your tune later, but you started offering it.
how on earth am i just "asking for money to open a shop and build the csl debut car?" that is alittle harsh. im looking for a partner, one that has interest in my plans and can bounce ideas of eachother to maybe create something together. and how on earth is it a rip-off product? its not just about me asking for this and that, those are MY plans. having a partner will change everything, working together to find the best solution.

like i said i guess i wasn't thinking clearly when i typed about the free software. people were like hey its not such a good idea, etc but here you are being all harsh on me. and who cares if i offered it at some point? are you such a good saint you never did anything illegal before?

have you ever downloaded something illegally?
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2007, 05:55 PM   #95
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

guys i just got a interview at CEC. i saw on their site they had a sales openeing awhile ago so i just sent e-mail with info and waited. few days later the guy gives me a call and we talked about a good 45 minutes on their tuner lines, etc i guess it was a mini test of what i know.

after talking, he said he would like to meet me and i told him im from NY so i would have to look at my schedule and call you back. we both agreed i would call him back sometime next week to make arrangements, etc.

i really see this is an opportunity if i land the job. i will be a salesman and who knows after years i get bumped up and up and im in the top or maybe manager of a future NY shop, who knows.

only thing is i really don't like their work. i just see their cars to plane using just tuner line and thats it. i hardly see them putting anything out of the boundries of their tuners.

i know they need to use their tuners but i see it at a point of just overkill. you keep building lorinser sls, lorinser s550s, 335 ac schnitzer, etc but its just not my style.

i want to just suck it up and go for it but im thinking will i really be happy working on the cars they build? i can't argue on the porsches even though i would like to see other stuff in them.

i know i didn't write down fully what i mean in understandable terms but im just so ...."jebus i don't know"

i don't mind the move but just the cars there are seriously not my style. i want to just shutup go for it and who knows i can show them my ideas get involved them in the company and in the future they want to open a shop in NY which i can have in years.

Last edited by hl0m4n; 11-10-2007 at 07:44 PM.
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2007, 07:20 PM   #96
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
I really wish my worries were like yours.

Currently I am worrying about paying for college, my car and if I'll even have a job when I get out.

You need to get your shit in order and not think about opening a shop and needing more than 100k when you are young.

Also again where is that ebay username? That is not personal info dude so dont give me that shit either. It is public. So if you dont post it obviously your a huge liar.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #97
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

i too am worried about paying for college, getting a job, etc but you can't always be thinking about these things during college. just start saving every penny, etc and things will work out. i currently made an extra $400+ in 6 months from just collecting left over change in a cup lol. you don't have to pay 100% in school. i go to school and still have side things i want to do. no reason you can't multitask.

i currently have no loans and am just paying for interest while in school so i can get that paid off.

ebay id is personal info and i don't want to share that on the net. i could care less if you call me a liar just b/c i don't want to share that info. gl will school and your career.

if you want extra cash from ebay just make a store and start sellin digital items. set your outlook to automated mail based on payments and just sit back and relax. sell game guides, game hacks, gunbound items are hot, etc. you buy other people for their price lets say $13 and you sell for $11 or 12. that $11/12 is all yours.

once a new update is available buy it from another and keep being competitive with your pricing and manage your store.
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2007, 12:51 AM   #98
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
i too am worried about paying for college, getting a job, etc but you can't always be thinking about these things during college. just start saving every penny, etc and things will work out. i currently made an extra $400+ in 6 months from just collecting left over change in a cup lol. you don't have to pay 100% in school. i go to school and still have side things i want to do. no reason you can't multitask.

i currently have no loans and am just paying for interest while in school so i can get that paid off.

ebay id is personal info and i don't want to share that on the net. i could care less if you call me a liar just b/c i don't want to share that info. gl will school and your career.

if you want extra cash from ebay just make a store and start sellin digital items. set your outlook to automated mail based on payments and just sit back and relax. sell game guides, game hacks, gunbound items are hot, etc. you buy other people for their price lets say $13 and you sell for $11 or 12. that $11/12 is all yours.

once a new update is available buy it from another and keep being competitive with your pricing and manage your store.

You are like a broken record and say the same shit over and over again. You also backtrack and go against things you say.

For isntance you are telling me to sell digital items like that? Yet you said there is no business in that hardly anymore and you stopped doing it?

Also even if you say there is there really isnt to much competition plus fees are far too high now.

Secondly, how is that personal? Again it is on Ebay where if someone so happens to find your username somehow they can see your ebay page and feedback. Most they get out of it is the state you live in. So how is that personal? Again if you dont give a valid reason why it's personal then your a liar.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2007, 03:13 AM   #99
JayeJaymes
Major
 
JayeJaymes's Avatar
 
Drives: AW 2011 ZCP M3
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: So.Cal Moreno Valley

Posts: 1,133
iTrader: (7)

$100k is more than enough to start a business, however for what you have planned maybe not so, but if you play it smart you can find a way to make that $100k work for you. The owner from WCC started out his business with just $5000 and that got him pretty far today.

If i had $100k in the bank or even, i have no doubt in my mind that i can use that money to start out a business similar to yours, and im only 19. If you really have the ambition and passion to start out your business then you will find a way to make it work, even if you have to start out small.

You have great ideas laid out but honestly if you think you cant do much with $100k then i dont think your really ready to start out a business or run a business for that matter, all in all, take some time to think about your plans realistically, then figure out how you can get there realistically, Good look man

And keep it simple by the way
JayeJaymes is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2007, 05:17 PM   #100
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

sorry if im going back and forth. in sense you can still sell digital items. compeition and restrictions are hot but no reason why you can't do it. i stopped doing it b/c if ebay has you on suspicion they will not stop picking on you and will keep monitoring you. but if a person like yourself does it now and never get warnings, etc your good to go. i had many warnings when i started which i believe led to ebay being more cautious of me. its all about the wording on ebay to watch out for.

if you believe the state and town is the most of you can get from an ebay id your wrong. you can easily get phone number, house, etc. there is a major difference between a person buying something from you on random and giving your info away to a person that just wants to check up on you.

i could really care less about you calling me a liar just b/c i don't want to share my info and based on your posts, sorry to say, it looks like your a very negative person always trying to put everybody in the hot seat and call them out. but for me i could care less. i don't get caught in that bull shit.

if you got nothing positive to say about my plans, goals, and thoughts please keep them to yourself. thank you.
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2007, 05:21 PM   #101
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

very true man. i have been watching his show on tlc and unique show on speed. but the truth is $5k back in the day when he started was alot. now days in 07 competition is soo stiff and is much harder for people to start something.

+1 and thanks for the support on the thought of starting small. this is something i want to do, yes, and have passion for but i really don't see myself being able to do it by myself you know? i can't blow my entire bank account on openeing a shop. i have to pay rent, gas, etc also and currently i am not working.


thanks alot man for your words and great ideas. your 19, do you plan on going to the car industry also?

+1000000 on keep it simple

thanks again.
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #102
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
sorry if im going back and forth. in sense you can still sell digital items. compeition and restrictions are hot but no reason why you can't do it. i stopped doing it b/c if ebay has you on suspicion they will not stop picking on you and will keep monitoring you. but if a person like yourself does it now and never get warnings, etc your good to go. i had many warnings when i started which i believe led to ebay being more cautious of me. its all about the wording on ebay to watch out for.

if you believe the state and town is the most of you can get from an ebay id your wrong. you can easily get phone number, house, etc. there is a major difference between a person buying something from you on random and giving your info away to a person that just wants to check up on you.

i could really care less about you calling me a liar just b/c i don't want to share my info and based on your posts, sorry to say, it looks like your a very negative person always trying to put everybody in the hot seat and call them out. but for me i could care less. i don't get caught in that bull shit.

if you got nothing positive to say about my plans, goals, and thoughts please keep them to yourself. thank you.
ok first explain to me how I can get somones address etc on ebay without them purchasing an item from me?

Just so I can know if its true and make sure my info isnt vulnerable. If you cant then again you are a liar who doesnt want to be proven wrong.

Secondly, You want me to sugar coat everything for you and say you can easily make it and all this? If so dont get into business and dont even bother because you will crumble.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2007, 11:13 PM   #103
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

wow you just love calling people out don't you? liar this and liar that. why must i prove myself to you nor does anyone else? not just me but really on based on your other posts seem to be a real hot head sorry to say.

lol i never said i can make this easy. this is just my thoughts and plans laid out in a simple basis. i wanted people's opinion on this and advice. no shit its not going to be easy. yes i describe it in such a simple manner but i just want input from others.

i think you have a serious problem lol. i mean is it your obligition to seek out the truth for everybody? what is it to you on how much i make nor to anyone else you have been calling out?

you can get a person address through many ways shit you can even get it through ebay live. one for example you place a bid, go to contact insert item # and user name and voila you get house number, phone, etc and after retract bid. expecially from a person like you based on your other posts i would not like to give my info away.

but in all seriously lets keep it on a positive note
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 12:50 AM   #104
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
wow you just love calling people out don't you? liar this and liar that. why must i prove myself to you nor does anyone else? not just me but really on based on your other posts seem to be a real hot head sorry to say.

lol i never said i can make this easy. this is just my thoughts and plans laid out in a simple basis. i wanted people's opinion on this and advice. no shit its not going to be easy. yes i describe it in such a simple manner but i just want input from others.

i think you have a serious problem lol. i mean is it your obligition to seek out the truth for everybody? what is it to you on how much i make nor to anyone else you have been calling out?

you can get a person address through many ways shit you can even get it through ebay live. one for example you place a bid, go to contact insert item # and user name and voila you get house number, phone, etc and after retract bid. expecially from a person like you based on your other posts i would not like to give my info away.

but in all seriously lets keep it on a positive note
You are so dumb. You say I call out others? Like who BoostNation or any other idiot that post dumbass shit?

And guess what I have received PM's from other members saying how glad they were that I did "call out" members like you say. So obviously I am not the only one thinking how I do, Just I say it. Also calling out is the new term for speaking the truth?

Also do you really think I am going to do something with your info? First off unless you have some items for sale I cant do what you stated.

Either way you are all talk until you cough up the username. Just like a lot of the other kids on here you live in a fantasy world.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 01:29 AM   #105
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

im dumb, yea ok and this is comming from a person that doesn't know me.
hey if you get other members on here that pm you b/c they can't call people out grats on callin people out w/e like i would care. speaking the truth is one thing but callin people out and trying to put a person in the hot seat and trying making them look bad is something else.

how do i know your not going to do something with my info? for all i care you can be a hacker lol. how do i know? nobody knows. and yea of course i still use ebay to sell minor stuff and buy stuff i need.

once again your the bullshitter callin people out trying to display a negative side. why not list some positive opinions instead of it being your obligation to seek people out? you get some type of enjoyment out of that?

just like alot of other kids i live in a fantasy world yea ok. what is so fantasy about my life? my plans/thoughts i laid out? me going to school, family, etc? i just wanted peoples opinions, thoughts, advice, etc. i don't plan on being a sucess overnight.

also you say your worried about other things paying for college, car, job when you get out, etc. yes their all important things but that doesn't mean you can't still venture out in the world to seek opportunities. i make the most of my day. school, studies, family, car and forum, and searching for job opportunities, etc.

you say im all talk unless i cough up a username. why must i give you my user name? just so i can get gratification of you being OK? yea fuck that. no reason to prove myself to you.

Last edited by hl0m4n; 11-12-2007 at 09:50 AM.
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 05:30 AM   #106
rambino
Rape Your Car!
 
rambino's Avatar
 
Drives: 335ci
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Miami

Posts: 410
iTrader: (2)

Ive always wanted to do something like this as well

I dont think selling a m3 e46 for 100,000k plus m3 car cost is reasonable by anymeans.. its in fact ridiculous.. youd get lucky if you found a money wasting sheek in dubai to do that.. I have owened an E46 m3. The purists who would spend this money would want a Real CSL not a replica, also for 60k you can buy and import a real one from Europe .. Not to mention the E46 is now outdated with the arrival of the new one and the New CSL will be coming out in the near future..

I like your idea,, but your way over your head with thios CSL debut, its a great car but for 360hp 140k is not happening, you get more out of a 911 Turbo, or a GT3RS, or a Gallardo, or Ferrari, etc...

GL on your endeavor though
rambino is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 09:48 AM   #107
hl0m4n
Brigadier General
 
hl0m4n's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NY

Posts: 4,847
iTrader: (42)

you can't import a csl to the states. nor can you get oem csl parts from a local dealer unless you have a connection overseas to get parts. the closest thing to a csl in the states is building on with the items i mentioned. some people like the m3 csl over then the new m3 myself included. the m3 csl is a CLASSIC car now i believe. the best i-6, s54, of all time.

very true about the fully built csl being overpriced. but there are alot of people on the forums that spent alot of $$ into their m3 using vorsteiner, some with s/c, recaro seats, etc. but if anything it would still be a first and if there is a real car enthusiast out there, which im sure there is, that will be interested on buying a one of a kind csl.

the main reason i like the csl idea is b/c it will be a first in the states rather then making a gallardo, ferrari, or even porsche which are not easy to tune to be one of a kind. techart, evoms, proto, etc everybody has them.

thanks for the support.

i will be going to CEC in cali this fri morning arriving sat evening for my interview. hope everything goes well on that. i already have butterflies knowing im going to meet a guy from cec.
hl0m4n is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 12:05 PM   #108
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
im dumb, yea ok and this is comming from a person that doesn't know me.
hey if you get other members on here that pm you b/c they can't call people out grats on callin people out w/e like i would care. speaking the truth is one thing but callin people out and trying to put a person in the hot seat and trying making them look bad is something else.

how do i know your not going to do something with my info? for all i care you can be a hacker lol. how do i know? nobody knows. and yea of course i still use ebay to sell minor stuff and buy stuff i need.

once again your the bullshitter callin people out trying to display a negative side. why not list some positive opinions instead of it being your obligation to seek people out? you get some type of enjoyment out of that?

just like alot of other kids i live in a fantasy world yea ok. what is so fantasy about my life? my plans/thoughts i laid out? me going to school, family, etc? i just wanted peoples opinions, thoughts, advice, etc. i don't plan on being a sucess overnight.

also you say your worried about other things paying for college, car, job when you get out, etc. yes their all important things but that doesn't mean you can't still venture out in the world to seek opportunities. i make the most of my day. school, studies, family, car and forum, and searching for job opportunities, etc.

you say im all talk unless i cough up a username. why must i give you my user name? just so i can get gratification of you being OK? yea fuck that. no reason to prove myself to you.
There's no getting through to you.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #109
MikeCCrutchfield
Lieutenant
 
MikeCCrutchfield's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 135i Vert
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chestertown, MD

Posts: 587
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to MikeCCrutchfield Send a message via Skype™ to MikeCCrutchfield
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
There's no getting through to you.
Which is why I gave up and walked away from this thread before.

But it stayed entertaining...
MikeCCrutchfield is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 01:45 PM   #110
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
 
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: MD

Posts: 3,035
iTrader: (29)

Send a message via AIM to SE3P_to_E90
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
There's no getting through to you.
no offense... but there's no getting upset about this... and i agree with DasBlitz...

You have a plan and everythign laid out... great. But, in the real world, it'll be pretty hard getting endorsement if you don't have any type of business plan.
i.e. projected profit, etc.
You have a prelimary outline... hire people, get cars, advertise... but if it's that simple, what's stopping the rest of the world from doing the same thing? Let alone, the people who have the relevant experience, etc.?

All in all, like i said before, good luck w/ your endeavors. If you're able to start up immediately (and someone actually decides to pour approx. $1,000,000 into your plan), all i have to say then is, congrats/wow.
SE3P_to_E90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST