E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > I hate users...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #45
Bumps
Captain
 
Bumps's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 320i M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hampshire, UK

Posts: 859
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I was worried for you mate about the Stilettos and your roof lining.
They'll be gagging for it when they see that tank top
Bumps is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #46
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''

Posts: 29,262
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I was worried for you mate about the Stilettos and your roof lining.
Dont worry about that!!!! a new roof lining can be bought, that experiance cant
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
dxb335d is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:31 PM   #47
Bumps
Captain
 
Bumps's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 320i M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hampshire, UK

Posts: 859
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Dont worry about that!!!! a new roof lining can be bought, that experiance cant
Erm, it can actually mate. In fact, that might be the easiest way! And it might even be cheaper than the roof lining
Bumps is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:32 PM   #48
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''

Posts: 29,262
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumps View Post
Erm, it can actually mate. In fact, that might be the easiest way! And it might even be cheaper than the roof lining
are all FHM girls call girls then?
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
dxb335d is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #49
Gibbo
Colonel
 
Gibbo's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Ed35
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South East

Posts: 2,292
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumps View Post
Erm, it can actually mate. In fact, that might be the easiest way! And it might even be cheaper than the roof lining
I'd like to see Carlos at the dealership explaining how he needs a new roof lining.

Yeah mate don't tell the wah, but it goes like this...................... infact I have some pics on the offtopic section of E90 post if you fancy a gandwah!
__________________
Golf Ed35 Black with - Black Leather
Gibbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:34 PM   #50
Bumps
Captain
 
Bumps's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 320i M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hampshire, UK

Posts: 859
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
are all FHM girls call girls then?
Nah mate, certainly not the ones I've educated
Bumps is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:35 PM   #51
Z4 Beemer
Colonel
 
Z4 Beemer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive 23i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Posts: 2,353
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E92  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.2i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to Z4 Beemer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
fancy a gandwah!
Brilliant!
__________________
E89 Z4 sDrive 23i... for the more discerning driver
Z4 Beemer is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:36 PM   #52
Z4 Beemer
Colonel
 
Z4 Beemer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive 23i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Posts: 2,353
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E92  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.2i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to Z4 Beemer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumps View Post
Nah mate, certainly not the ones I've educated
Didn't know you were a teacher? What is your subject?
__________________
E89 Z4 sDrive 23i... for the more discerning driver
Z4 Beemer is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #53
Bumps
Captain
 
Bumps's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 320i M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hampshire, UK

Posts: 859
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Yeah mate don't tell the wah, but it goes like this...................... infact I have some pics on the offtopic section of E90 post if you fancy a gandwah!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4 Beemer View Post
Didn't know you were a teacher? What is your subject?
Anything they want
Bumps is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:44 PM   #54
Z4 Beemer
Colonel
 
Z4 Beemer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive 23i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK

Posts: 2,353
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E92  [0.00]
2004 Z4 2.2i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to Z4 Beemer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumps View Post




Anything they want
__________________
E89 Z4 sDrive 23i... for the more discerning driver
Z4 Beemer is offline   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #55
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''

Posts: 29,262
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I'd like to see Carlos at the dealership explaining how he needs a new roof lining.

Yeah mate don't tell the wah, but it goes like this...................... infact I have some pics on the offtopic section of E90 post if you fancy a gandwah!
mate i got a story like that.....

AT the dealers pickign her up in march and the salesguy asked if i have blue tooth on my mobile

Carlos: ''of course chap''
Dealer: ''Ok lets connect it up''
Carlos: ''Sounds good ill turn on my blue tooth on the pphone''
Dealer: ''oh yes its found you..'' (reads off the screen)

Dealer:''Clit tickler ''



Carlos: errr
Dealer:


I WENT SOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD
it was unbelieveable...


Carlos
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
dxb335d is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #56
Gibbo
Colonel
 
Gibbo's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Ed35
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South East

Posts: 2,292
iTrader: (0)

For Calos, but I am sure it's one of his favorites.

http://www.fhm.com/Girls/CoverGirls/
__________________
Golf Ed35 Black with - Black Leather
Gibbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #57
Gibbo
Colonel
 
Gibbo's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Ed35
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: South East

Posts: 2,292
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
mate i got a story like that.....

AT the dealers pickign her up in march and the salesguy asked if i have blue tooth on my mobile

Carlos: ''of course chap''
Dealer: ''Ok lets connect it up''
Carlos: ''Sounds good ill turn on my blue tooth on the pphone''
Dealer: ''oh yes its found you..'' (reads off the screen)

Dealer:''Clit tickler ''



Carlos: errr
Dealer:


I WENT SOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD
it was unbelieveable...


Carlos
Did the same and mine said 'Northern Monkey' I thought that was bad.
__________________
Golf Ed35 Black with - Black Leather
Gibbo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 03:58 PM   #58
Bumps
Captain
 
Bumps's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 320i M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hampshire, UK

Posts: 859
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Was bluetoothing stuff round my mate's local and someone came up as 'Anal Commander'. No point even asking...

But now I think about it that's probably less embarrassing than 'Clit Tickler'!

Last edited by Bumps; 12-01-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Bumps is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST