E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > someone who's formally standing up against...

12-10-2007, 12:58 AM   #23
AndrewAZ
Major

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
And look at you, wtf is your deal? I post a video and mention NOTHING about where I stand in politics and about the administration and you go off like a clown. Making personal attacks and giving me shit for what? You dont even know how old I am, where I go to school, where I work, or anything else I do. Atleast you provided some reasons as to why you disagree, instead of acting like old sport over here who just posts a bunch of BS.
What personal attack did I make on you? You called Bush a dumb shit, I asked you to prove that he is a dumb shit. Seems like you like the rest of the liberals can only call names.
      12-10-2007, 01:02 AM   #24
AndrewAZ
Major

Drives: 335i

Quote:
Farenheight 911, Sicko, years of war, f*cked up speech after f*cked up speech, 9 trillion dollars of debt, and many other things FTW!!!! in fueling the WORLD's hate for Bush
If you listen to michael moore it just proves again how gullible liberals are. Moore's goal is to make money by spinning issues and sticking to one side of the issue very strictly. The only thing that is true in any of his videos is the credits thats about it, the rest is a bunch of crap. What he does is no different than the old science experiment asking people to ban dihydrogen monoxide.
      12-10-2007, 01:08 AM   #25
djmatty
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)

I doubt anyone will read.

http://www.davekopel.org/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm
      12-10-2007, 01:08 AM   #26
imolazhp_ci
Major

Drives: Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Farenheight 911, Sicko, years of war, f*cked up speech after f*cked up speech, 9 trillion dollars of debt, and many other things FTW!!!! in fueling the WORLD's hate for Bush
clearly, you are quite young and immature, not to mention VERY naive. yes, bush is doing a less than fantastic job, to say the very least. however, all your "sources" you mention show you are nothing more than another uneducated neoliberal mass following youth. have fun at the slaughter, young sheep.
      12-10-2007, 01:36 AM   #27
Etnies
Private First Class

Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
LOL, you wouldnt have tha fancy car and new ideas of parts with money you didnt earn if it wasnt for him truthfully.
What the f*ck? How do you figure?
Etnies is offline   United_States
      12-10-2007, 02:05 AM   #28
Neema
Major General

Drives: a few BMWs

forget this. You guys have issues.....you need to learn to calm the hell down and respect other people and their opinions. I never started this thread to start a rediculous bashing session. I merely posted a video about a president im not too fond of. And then of course, in typical forum fashion, you all have to come on and start talking sh*t. Well, if I could delete this thread, I would. But since I cant, I've done my part in keeping negativity off this forum and reported this thread to the admins, along with the posts of those of you who felt it was nessecary to go out of line and start being rediculously rude.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals

Last edited by Neema; 12-10-2007 at 02:37 AM.
Neema is offline   United_States
      12-10-2007, 02:06 AM   #29
Neema
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etnies View Post
What the f*ck? How do you figure?
yea, little does he know I pay for my own mods.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
      12-10-2007, 02:10 AM   #30
Neema
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
What personal attack did I make on you? You called Bush a dumb shit, I asked you to prove that he is a dumb shit. Seems like you like the rest of the liberals can only call names.
really?

Quote:
Well your an idiot yourself and you dont know history

Graduate from high school get a job go to college then get a real job and you will be a republican at the end.

12-10-2007, 02:11 AM   #31
imolazhp_ci
Major

i'm not saying you are wrong, i'm just saying... if you expect to gain credibility when you approach someone publicly about issues such as this, you should do your OWN research and make your own points, not simply list the lions share of the left's crackpots and their theories as reasons why things are fucked up.
      12-10-2007, 02:16 AM   #32
Neema
Major General

FOR THE RECORD, AND PERHAPS TO YOUR DISMAY.

Im niether conservative or liberal..........I share certain viewpoints with both parties and totally disagree on other views as well. I think both have great points, and terribly stupid points as well. I am, NEUTRAL.

12-10-2007, 02:30 AM   #33
truong321
Second Lieutenant

Drives: bmw

told you guys to calm down
      12-10-2007, 02:47 AM   #34
Rips335iCoupe
Banned

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
forget this. You guys have issues.....you need to learn to calm the hell down and respect other people and their opinions. I never started this thread to start a rediculous bashing session. I merely posted a video about a president im not too fond of. And then of course, in typical forum fashion, you all have to come on and start talking sh*t. Well, if I could delete this thread, I would. But since I cant, I've done my part in keeping negativity off this forum and reported this thread to the admins, along with the posts of those of you who felt it was nessecary to go out of line and start being rediculously rude.
Is this guy serious?? First off, you need to go back to school and learn how to spell. I don’t know what I would do if I had to live with an IDIOT 24 hours a day like you do!! It’s funny how liberals are the first to run out and say they are neutral … in the center. But the Left Loons that say they are the most tolerant of others, are the ones that are the most hateful, bitter, and unhappy people.

A new Gallup poll recently asked Democrats and Republicans to describe their own ‘mental health.’ Fifty-eight percent of Republicans describe their mental health as ‘excellent,’ compared with 38% of Democrats.

Republicans consider themselves, to a far greater degree than Democrats, in charge of their own destiny. Republican, more so than Democrats, believe hard work wins. Republicans, more so than Democrats, believe that effort and persistence pay off.

Democrats, more so than Republicans, consider the playing field uneven or unfair. And Democrats, more so than Republicans, believe that forces exist that conspire against them, hold them back or hold them down.

So, what your parents and grandparents told you turned out to be true: Money does not buy happiness. What they likely did not say, however, is that happy people tend to vote Republican.

I think by your own posts, we can tell where you stand!
      12-10-2007, 02:58 AM   #35
imolazhp_ci
Major

any person who alligns directly enough with a single position so much so that they are willing to classify themselves as such is crazy and uneducated. no matter what it is.
      12-10-2007, 03:00 AM   #36
nico335

Drives:

i dont know whats going on but all i gotta say is michael moore is a douchebag hahahah

12-10-2007, 03:01 AM   #37
nico335

Drives:

oh yeah and republicans > democrats anyday

12-10-2007, 03:53 AM   #38
imolazhp_ci
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy nico View Post
oh yeah and republicans > democrats anyday
Agreed. REAL Republicans like Adams, Sumner and even Reagan. None of this G.W. Bush nonsense.
      12-10-2007, 07:35 AM   #39
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
Boostnation is hilarious. He is like every other college kid hating on Bush and jumping on the bandwagon.

You know whats funny, you gain from the Bush administration. Yet you say fuck him? LOL, you wouldnt have tha fancy car and new ideas of parts with money you didnt earn if it wasnt for him truthfully.
BANDWAGON???
Idiots...
Must be the whole world is jumping on the bandwagon...
Look around...outside of your trailer park...
      12-10-2007, 07:38 AM   #40
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
If you listen to michael moore it just proves again how gullible liberals are. Moore's goal is to make money by spinning issues and sticking to one side of the issue very strictly. The only thing that is true in any of his videos is the credits thats about it, the rest is a bunch of crap. What he does is no different than the old science experiment asking people to ban dihydrogen monoxide.
Ah, OK, Bush's goal is to make us safer...
How many millions he's made off the oil prices in last 5 years??? Do you really believe that oil demand jumped 5x in last 5 years all of the sudden???
I would understand over the last 15 years, but definitely not 5!

Healthcare...wow!

Correct, it is not ALL Bush's fault, but in 6.5 years he's done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING positive for this country and ruined thousands/millions of lives elsewhere -- that should be punished!
      12-10-2007, 07:51 AM   #41
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
What facts do you have to back up bush sucks so much? Seems like all the left can do is call names and twist reports. If you did any reading about the new report on iran you would find that many top leaders agree that the intelligence in the report was nitpicked to gain the results it did. We see this often in such things as global warming reports ect. And for all the folks who said Iraq didnt have WMD.. Well your an idiot yourself and you dont know history, they had WMD we sold it to them to fight Iran, most of Europe still has the fresh receipts of all the WMD and weapons it has sold to Iran and Iraq and other middle eastern countries.

Graduate from high school get a job go to college then get a real job and you will be a republican at the end.
FACTS:
1) Yes, Saddam (not Iraq) has had the WMD and used them before to kill about 20,000 innocent. After attacking and destroying the whole country, and killing more than 500,000 innocent and loosing over 4000 of ours, we have found a few rusted cans of old WMD ingredients. Far from the threat we were lied about. On the other hand -- our involvement in Iraq has allowed NK to freely build and test the REAL WMD and Iran is just about there...and all we (the world police) can do at this moment is watch...

2) Reports before 9-11. Clearly reports given to Bush and his Admin showed that 9/11 was about to happen. He ignored them.

3) Calling someone an idiot and not knowing the facts correctly makes you a bigger one. The WMD "recepes" were given to Iraq by the USA when Saddam was "our" guy. Same as the recepes were given to Osama and other evils today. Milosevic was the US man in 1995 during signing of Dayton agreement. Publically, in April of 2004 one of the world's largest criminals -- Radovan Karadzic was spotted inside of Serbia and the info was given to the police. The US gov't made sure that the operation is stopped (source: Hague Crime tribunal). Why -- you figure it out...

4) your last statement in this post is one of the dumbest I've seen here...

If you really believe that Iraq war is about the WMD and making lives of Iraquis better -- you're so wrong...

EDIT:
Ah, the proof he's a dumb shit:

Just listen to what he says... Do you want me to record my 6 yo and see the difference.
His intel is at the level of a teenager...
      12-10-2007, 07:57 AM   #42
Zirenz2006
Brigadier General

Drives: 12' F30 328i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
Olbermann is the biggest tool in the toolbox.
I have to agree with you here. For some reason I can't stand that guy.
Zirenz2006 is offline   United_States
      12-10-2007, 08:00 AM   #43
Zirenz2006
Brigadier General

I knew it was only a matter of time before 'dr325i' started in on yet another Bush bashing thread!
      12-10-2007, 08:14 AM   #44
Zirenz2006
Brigadier General

Quote:

Well put! Moore is in it to make $$. He sucked in every gullible liberal and every brain washed college kid. Colleges are the biggest liberal brain wash. Liberals love spewing hate and calling names. That's all they are good for. They love to blame others. Everyone is out to get me - the big bad corporation, the rich guy is keeping me down, there is some big conspiracy against me -poor me!

Boost Nation: Just because 'Farenheit 911' and 'Sicko' make points A,B & C, it doesn't mean they are the truth. I'd be more likely to believe any of that if it was coming from an impartial party but Michael Moore is far from that. All those Hollywood types couldn't wait to be seen at those Michael Moore premiers. It is a fucking joke.

I just don't see how any hard working American who values their $$ and hard work could vote Democrat. A tax-happy party who loves keeping lazy people on the take. I have no problem with my tax $$ helping people who truly need help or can't work for some reason but the Democrats buy the vote of lazy shits who just don't want to work. They'd rather keep having kids so they can get more free $$ and live off of the hard work of others. I've seen it. I have worked with people like that. It's pathetic!

I can't support that.