E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > someone who's formally standing up against...

12-10-2007, 08:16 AM   #45
imolazhp_ci
Major

Drives: Z4 M Coupe

anybody read Michael Moore is a big fat stupid white man? it's a good read.
      12-10-2007, 08:45 AM   #46
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirenz2006 View Post
Well put! Moore is in it to make $$. He sucked in every gullible liberal and every brain washed college kid. Colleges are the biggest liberal brain wash. Liberals love spewing hate and calling names. That's all they are good for. They love to blame others. Everyone is out to get me - the big bad corporation, the rich guy is keeping me down, there is some big conspiracy against me -poor me!

Boost Nation: Just because 'Farenheit 911' and 'Sicko' make points A,B & C, it doesn't mean they are the truth. I'd be more likely to believe any of that if it was coming from an impartial party but Michael Moore is far from that. All those Hollywood types couldn't wait to be seen at those Michael Moore premiers. It is a fucking joke.

I just don't see how any hard working American who values their $$ and hard work could vote Democrat. A tax-happy party who loves keeping lazy people on the take. I have no problem with my tax $$ helping people who truly need help or can't work for some reason but the Democrats buy the vote of lazy shits who just don't want to work. They'd rather keep having kids so they can get more free $$ and live off of the hard work of others. I've seen it. I have worked with people like that. It's pathetic!

I can't support that.
Just because A, B, C are proven to be true -- it does not make truth???!!! Are you W or something??? What jokes you see in his movies??? Is the healthcare a joke for you??? Why don't you leave your little town and see around. Do you really buy the govt story that the healthcares in Canada, France, Germany... suck and that ours is the only way...

On the other hand, just because an idiot said that Iraq has the WMD and because "God told him it is moral to burn another country" you take it as true???

Moore is openly in business of making movies -- he's not running a charity org to hide his profits. On the other hand, oil companies and their leaders (read Bush family as one of them) are riping us and squeezing the last dime to get richer while we're getting poorer. That is the fact...
      12-10-2007, 08:46 AM   #47
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
anybody read Michael Moore is a big fat stupid white man? it's a good read.
Yep, he's big and fat...but far from stupid. Stupid sits in the WH....
      12-10-2007, 08:57 AM   #48
imolazhp_ci
Major

Drives: Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Yep, he's big and fat...but far from stupid. Stupid sits in the WH....
i feel bad for your parents... i hope they don't have a relationship with you, i'd feel bad if they had to witness what a ridiculously misguided screw up their son is.
      12-10-2007, 09:06 AM   #49
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
i feel bad for your parents... i hope they don't have a relationship with you, i'd feel bad if they had to witness what a ridiculously misguided screw up their son is.
yep, must be true...as is for the rest of the world...
We're all very misguided...only Bush supporters know what is good...
      12-10-2007, 09:12 AM   #50
Zirenz2006
Brigadier General

Drives: 12' F30 328i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
yep, must be true...as is for the rest of the world...
We're all very misguided...only Bush supporters know what is good...
Yuu finally got it. It' about time. I knew there was hope for you.
Zirenz2006 is offline   United_States
      12-10-2007, 07:30 PM   #51
uhaulball
Brigadier General

Drives: e90 330xi

Send a message via AIM to uhaulball
no one knows the real prerogatives of gw bush. i think these arguements are so stupid.
      12-11-2007, 10:20 AM   #52
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
no one knows the real prerogatives of gw bush. i think these arguements are so stupid.
That is not the point here.
The point is that he (W) is the representative of 300M people of this country.
In the 90's, when you saw Milosevic on TV -- your reaction was Serbs are bad. When you see Ahmadinejad on TV, you connect it to Iranian people want Jews gone...and when they see Bush, they say those dumb Americans, world police... It should not be that way. They should look at us at the world power, country with a diplomacy, trying to make this place better... They don't...
When Bush comes out and speaks...it sounds like a 6th grader and that is wrong for any president... Smart or not, most of us will never know, but we can base our opinions on what we see when he shows up and speaks out...