E90Post

TireRack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Selling V1, V2, Bypass plugs, C-reader, Usb cable.

12-14-2007, 04:49 PM   #1
v2bling
First Lieutenant

Drives: speed demon

Selling V1, V2, Bypass plugs, C-reader, Usb cable.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Yeah my rents got crunk on me for charging almost 1600 with shipping on there card.. :sad0147: .. Funny cause they got me a 535i fully loaded.. with kit.. I guess if ur rents are balling doesnt mean u are sometimes.. :X I did get the car though.. The procede is less then one month old ... i updated the firmware to 2.0.2 so you dont have to do nothing, but install it and load map... The v2 is about 2 weeks old.. My dad found out cause i started installing v2 at the house and he go super pissed and asked me why the hell im allready messing with a new car. Ill buy it later when i have my own money. I dont mind stock power and K&N right now.. Late..

Charging : 1200 + free shipping .. You dont have to pay the two 35 dollar over night shipping charges for v1 and v2 seperately .... SAVE 300 dollars and get next day ship

and no im not selling v2 seperate.. and paypal only ..

raving@london.com is my paypal addie..

Last edited by v2bling; 12-14-2007 at 11:45 PM. Reason: price update..
      12-15-2007, 02:31 AM   #2
v2bling
First Lieutenant

Drives: speed demon

updated price...