E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Fs: Well Maintained E90 2010 335i xDrive CPO 64k miles

10-11-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
westchester335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sour Diesel and Haze

Fs: Well Maintained E90 2010 335i xDrive CPO 64k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21.00

Item Interest
The car
E90 2010 335i xDrive 64k miles (Automatic)
Space Gray on Black leather with aluminum trim
CPO until mid 2016

Packages/Options
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Navigation
Bluetooth
Satellite Radio
Alarm

Price: $21,500

Location Long Island, New York

History
Car was bought CPO from Greenwich BMW in 2013 with 27k miles and in 2.5 years I put 36k miles and these are all highway miles commuting from westchester to long island 4-5 times a week. No one has ever sat in the backseats.

Car was (still is) FBO with quality parts and never saw any E85 or methanol nor did it receive any custom tunes, the car ran a modest 12-13 PSI MAX. Well maintained with the oil being changed every 5k and I have full service records. The car had a bunch of work done 200 miles ago and all this was done because I know the tech at the dealer and he hooks it up, none of this stuff actually needed replacing.

Earlier this year in March a suffolk transit county bus lightly tapped my rear bumper causing a few scratches to my rear bumper. As its a county bus they have to file a accident report so the accident was reported on the carfax. The damage is so minimal I didnt even fix it.

Recent work in the past few months/service history
I have full service records for this car. The car never ever left me stranded. Always ran well and had the oil changed every 5k-6k. I just know the advisor and the tech at the dealership so I would get alot of things replaced when they didn't need to be.

At 60k the car was walnut blasted and all the intake valves were cleaned of gunk.

At 64k (200 miles ago) the car had the following work done under CPO. Brand new injectors (index 11), new turbos, new spark plugs, VCG replaced, OFG replaced, LPFP sensor replaced, HPFP fuel rail replaced, brand new vacuum lines.

Also at 64k I replaced the boost solenoids and endlinks all around. The original suspension only has seen 30k miles and looks brand new. The stock 284 wheels that come with the car have brand new continental tires all around. The front and rear brakes are still very good and were replaced in the last year and half.

Why I am selling
After 2.5 years I am getting bored and its time for something new. I could get my asking price at the dealership on trade in but I want my car to end up in the hands of a enthusiast. I really love this car and it has lots of potential. On the highway I can easily get 450-460 a tank and in the city I got 350-380 a tank.

With my asking price, Keep in mind all the recent work thats been done to this car. This car is a well maintained car and enthusiast owned. Has full service records. Also keep in mind the car is CPO until mid 2016 and has warranty on the HPFP until 2020/120k miles and the turbos until 2018/88k miles. The car has its normal wear and tear as any 6 year old car would have and is overall in excellent condition.

Please don't insult me with stupid offers. You can buy a another 335 for 2k-3k less and then spend 5k+ to make it work proper These cars are expensive to maintain when not unkept proper or no proper warranty.

Feel free to check out the car, bring your mechanic, etc, car is solid. No scams please. Not in a rush to sell either.

Last edited by westchester335i; 10-11-2015 at 05:27 PM..
Appreciate 0