E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > News on BMW Feb '08 Financing rates?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #23
aequitas330
Montego Blue FTW
 
aequitas330's Avatar
 
Drives: Montego Blue e90 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northeast

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (0)

I can go for the lease this month, or wait until the summer if necessary. When is my best bet at starting a lease? Will the monthly payments stay the same for the most part?
__________________
Sig designed by Nikki:

aequitas330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2008, 08:22 PM   #24
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
No rate changes except the E91 MF has dropped a little bit and the 7 series has a much lower MF. Everything else is the same.

In terms of the residual - the E92 has a 58% residual, the E90 has a 61% residual.

The 3.9% and 4.9% rates are still valid thru February.
WTF residual dropped 2%??!!!!
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #25
vladinecko
Brigadier General
 
vladinecko's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,904
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [4.50]
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
1994 BMW 325i  [0.00]
my credit union still only offers 6% as the lowest rate and that's the best i've found around. so BMWFS actually offers a really good deal with 4.9% on the 335. i'm already approved and will not likely wait till march as i don't believe they will lower it for the "popular" models.
__________________
2011 E92 M3 - IB/Beige/Sycamore Wood/6MT/EDC/ZPP2/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/iPod-USB/Enh. Audio
2008 E92 335i - Montego Blue/Black/Gray Poplar/6MT/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/PDC/Heated Seats/HDRadio/iPod-USB - Sold
2006 E90 330i - Mystic Blue/Black/Aluminum/6MT/ZPP/iDrive/PDC/Heated Seats/Sat. Prep - Sold
1994 E36 325i - Boston Green/Beige/Automatic/ZPP/Heated Seats/Premium Sound - Sold
vladinecko is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #26
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
WTF residual dropped 2%??!!!!
That's for 15k per year

12k = 60% and 63% respectively.
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #27
aequitas330
Montego Blue FTW
 
aequitas330's Avatar
 
Drives: Montego Blue e90 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northeast

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
That's for 15k per year

12k = 60% and 63% respectively.

Between now and the next 3 months, which do you think would be the best to lease an e92? How about for an e90?
__________________
Sig designed by Nikki:

aequitas330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #28
!Xoible
Banned
 
Drives: ....
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: .

Posts: 46,037
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 M3  [3.50]
2007 335i  [4.50]
2008 528i  [4.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [4.00]
oh shit! im getting 15k miles then!!!! nice will. gracias for info
!Xoible is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #29
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aequitas330 View Post
Between now and the next 3 months, which do you think would be the best to lease an e92? How about for an e90?
I honestly have not the slightest idea what BMW is planning to do with the rates. However, for me personally and outside the realm of sales, I don't think waiting 3 months to save $10-$15 bucks a month is worth it just for "the deal". The way I see it, the deal will always be better right after you buy it, call it Murphy's law. The payment won't go up or down anymore than $10 or $15 from where it is now. It barely changed throughout all of 2007's on the 3 series, it would slighty go up and slightly go down, but never anything super significant. The 3 series is the bread and butter BMW and they know it, so there are never any "SCREAMING DEALS" on them.

So for me? I wouldn't delay gratification by 3 months when I know at the most I could probably save 15 bucks by waiting
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-11-2008, 10:53 PM   #30
aequitas330
Montego Blue FTW
 
aequitas330's Avatar
 
Drives: Montego Blue e90 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northeast

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
I honestly have not the slightest idea what BMW is planning to do with the rates. However, for me personally and outside the realm of sales, I don't think waiting 3 months to save $10-$15 bucks a month is worth it just for "the deal". The way I see it, the deal will always be better right after you buy it, call it Murphy's law. The payment won't go up or down anymore than $10 or $15 from where it is now. It barely changed throughout all of 2007's on the 3 series, it would slighty go up and slightly go down, but never anything super significant. The 3 series is the bread and butter BMW and they know it, so there are never any "SCREAMING DEALS" on them.

So for me? I wouldn't delay gratification by 3 months when I know at the most I could probably save 15 bucks by waiting
Haha good point. Now the only debate: To do ED or not to do ED?
__________________
Sig designed by Nikki:

aequitas330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST