E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Official Lemon Interior Picture Thread



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-23-2008, 09:37 AM   #309
y.
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 E90 335xi
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cleveland Area

Posts: 26
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryR View Post
Have you picked up your car yet? I'd like to know what you think of your color choices in person. I plan to post pics when mine arrives.
Not yet, it's at the VPC. I'll post pics as soon as I get it!
y. is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-24-2008, 11:00 PM   #310
E24
DUBYA
 
E24's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 07 Expedition
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Posts: 346
iTrader: (1)

This is to LedZep - I'm a bit worried about Lemon and wear/care issue. Is Lemon hard to maintain ???
E24 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #311
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
 
LEDZEP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E24 View Post
This is to LedZep - I'm a bit worried about Lemon and wear/care issue. Is Lemon hard to maintain ???
Why... I outta...

Are you still considering the lemon? I love it!!!
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
LEDZEP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #312
E24
DUBYA
 
E24's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 07 Expedition
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Posts: 346
iTrader: (1)

Lemon is so hard to take care of!

It's on the boat. I took your advice regards poplar. A 335i sedan is on it's way. I also teased you in another forum regarding AW and being too lazy to deal with Jet Black - which I am regretting even before the car arrives .

My wife thinks she's getting a SG/Black Leatherette 328 sedan. I guess she'll be surprised .



Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP View Post
Why... I outta...

Are you still considering the lemon? I love it!!!
E24 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2008, 11:43 PM   #313
Neema
Major General
 
Neema's Avatar
 
Drives: a few BMWs
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SoCal

Posts: 7,224
iTrader: (12)

I want lemon!! Anyone with a lemon E92 interior wanna do a totally swap to saddle?!
__________________

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Neema is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2008, 12:34 AM   #314
remmib
General
 
remmib's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

Posts: 26,084
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
I want lemon!! Anyone with a lemon E92 interior wanna do a totally swap to saddle?!
No Lemon for e92. I guess Jade Grey is closest to Lemon
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
remmib is offline   Norway
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2008, 07:56 AM   #315
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
 
LEDZEP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E24 View Post
It's on the boat. I took your advice regards poplar. A 335i sedan is on it's way. I also teased you in another forum regarding AW and being too lazy to deal with Jet Black - which I am regretting even before the car arrives .

My wife thinks she's getting a SG/Black Leatherette 328 sedan. I guess she'll be surprised .
Congrats! I look forward to seeing some photos soon!
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
LEDZEP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2008, 03:00 PM   #316
335icopeman
Captain
 
335icopeman's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe MonacoBlue/Black/AL
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: LA, Tucson

Posts: 927
iTrader: (3)

LED I just got my lemon interior I wanted to show everyone
__________________
335icopeman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #317
Clark Kent
Private
 
Drives: 335i Monaco, Oyster
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 86
iTrader: (0)

Not sure where my last update left off, but I just picked up my 335i with SG / Lemon / Poplar this past weekend. I am absolutely in love with the interior (as I thought I would be) and everyone whose seen it is in awe as well. Thanks to all of you here, especially LedZep for all the pictures and suggestions. I've noticed there aren't too many (i.e. just ONE) picture of my combo in this thread so I'm working on getting some quality pictures posted (hopefully this weekend if work permits).

I also had some questions about care for the lemon. I know it's not going to get too dirty too fast, but what products / techniques do you all use to keep it looking like new over time?

Thanks again...keep an eye out for pictures soon!
Clark Kent is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #318
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
 
LEDZEP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
Not sure where my last update left off, but I just picked up my 335i with SG / Lemon / Poplar this past weekend. I am absolutely in love with the interior (as I thought I would be) and everyone whose seen it is in awe as well. Thanks to all of you here, especially LedZep for all the pictures and suggestions. I've noticed there aren't too many (i.e. just ONE) picture of my combo in this thread so I'm working on getting some quality pictures posted (hopefully this weekend if work permits).

I also had some questions about care for the lemon. I know it's not going to get too dirty too fast, but what products / techniques do you all use to keep it looking like new over time?

Thanks again...keep an eye out for pictures soon!

Thanks for the kind words, that's what this forum used to be like! After almost a year having Lemon, I don't find it at all difficult to maintain. I will admit that I am not an abusive user, and I wear clean clothes... but still with a monthly wipe using a leather cleaner/conditioner it stays lemony-fresh.

Great choice, and good luck! Looking forward to your photo contributions here!
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
LEDZEP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #319
JerryR
Private First Class
 
JerryR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA

Posts: 140
iTrader: (0)

I picked her up today: 2008 E90 335i - Jet Black - Lemon/Dark Burl Walnut
Attached Images
  
JerryR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #320
E24
DUBYA
 
E24's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 07 Expedition
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Posts: 346
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryR View Post
I picked her up today: 2008 E90 335i - Jet Black - Lemon/Dark Burl Walnut
I pick mine up tomorrow morning. It's killing me. I went over to the dealer - it's inside and they are closed . Still putting accessories on. Don't know if I can sleep. Getting same color combo as you.
E24 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 09:57 PM   #321
GregL
Brigadier General
 
GregL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 C350 4Matic
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: GTA

Posts: 3,623
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryR View Post
I picked her up today: 2008 E90 335i - Jet Black - Lemon/Dark Burl Walnut
Welcome to the club Jerry, congratulations!
__________________
2010 Mercedes-Benz C350 4Matic
2006 BMW 330xi - Gone
GregL is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2008, 11:48 PM   #322
Vegas Steve
New Member
 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Vegas

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

I currently have an e90 that is coming up on lease maturity(July). I would like to order Lemon for my next e90, but I have one hesitation, my eight month old son. What do u guys think? Am I nuts for considering lemon with a soon to be toddler? I love lemon and think it is the best interior, but my practical side(wife) thinks he will trash it. Any feedback from lemon owners with kids would be appreciated.
Vegas Steve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 07:08 AM   #323
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
 
LEDZEP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryR View Post
I picked her up today: 2008 E90 335i - Jet Black - Lemon/Dark Burl Walnut

Beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics!
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
LEDZEP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 07:09 AM   #324
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
 
LEDZEP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E24 View Post
I pick mine up tomorrow morning. It's killing me. I went over to the dealer - it's inside and they are closed . Still putting accessories on. Don't know if I can sleep. Getting same color combo as you.

Don't forget the photos!! Congrats bro!
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
LEDZEP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 07:10 AM   #325
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
 
LEDZEP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Area 51

Posts: 12,277
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Steve View Post
I currently have an e90 that is coming up on lease maturity(July). I would like to order Lemon for my next e90, but I have one hesitation, my eight month old son. What do u guys think? Am I nuts for considering lemon with a soon to be toddler? I love lemon and think it is the best interior, but my practical side(wife) thinks he will trash it. Any feedback from lemon owners with kids would be appreciated.
Depends how you are maintaining things. If you don't mind cleaning the rear seat every week you should be fine. Obviously if you give him magic markers to play with back there or fill his bottle with red wine, you're going to have problems.
__________________


I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
LEDZEP is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 11:13 AM   #326
remmib
General
 
remmib's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Norway

Posts: 26,084
iTrader: (0)

Beautiful combo, JerryR
__________________

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3D Design Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
remmib is offline   Norway
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 12:53 PM   #327
Vegas Steve
New Member
 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Vegas

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Good point LedZep. I think I might just do it. Most of the time he will be riding in my wifes VW. I was thinking about ordering an e91 with black sapphire and lemon. I think that would be a unique combo. What do you think?
Vegas Steve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #328
JerryR
Private First Class
 
JerryR's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E90 335i
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA

Posts: 140
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Steve View Post
Good point LedZep. I think I might just do it. Most of the time he will be riding in my wifes VW. I was thinking about ordering an e91 with black sapphire and lemon. I think that would be a unique combo. What do you think?
My wife and I were this close to getting black sapphire and lemon, but my CA pushed me to jet black because of the following:

1) Little nicks are easier to touch up and be hardly noticable on jet black vs. black sapphire
2) In the event of major damage to a specific panel, the metallic in black sapphire makes it difficult to match the paint, so additional panels may need to re-painted as well. However, I'm thinking a really good body shop would be able to avoid this.

Fortunately, my dealer had a jet black and a black sapphire E90 parked right next to each other. The deepness of the black in the sunlight sealed the deal for us. But of course, to each his own... I think black sapphire with lemon would look awesome.
JerryR is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #329
GregL
Brigadier General
 
GregL's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 C350 4Matic
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: GTA

Posts: 3,623
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Steve View Post
Good point LedZep. I think I might just do it. Most of the time he will be riding in my wifes VW. I was thinking about ordering an e91 with black sapphire and lemon. I think that would be a unique combo. What do you think?
If you have any interest in it, black on terra is a very elegant combination too, and much less worrisome with small children crawling around the back. I personally would have gone with white on terra just as easy as what I have now, but BMW Canada would not allow the combination.
__________________
2010 Mercedes-Benz C350 4Matic
2006 BMW 330xi - Gone
GregL is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #330
Vegas Steve
New Member
 
Drives: 2006 325i
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Las Vegas

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Haven't seen terra in person yet. I know it's hard to judge it by a picture because everyone says the color is not accurate. Terra would be my second choice if I like it in person.
Vegas Steve is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST