E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Individual High end audio

11-11-2007, 03:57 AM   #1
dr.skp.ortho
Private First Class
Australia
Rep

Drives: 991 911 Carrera S, F10M5

Individual High end audio

Hi everyone,

I have ordered an e93 335i which is scheduled for december production for february delivery.

I ordered the Individual high end audio system but was informed by the dealer that it is not available until 2nd quarter of 2008. So i am going with the logic 7 as i cant wait any longer for a car.

I have seen this high end audio on some M3s in australia and just wanted to verify if this is true - i.e. that the individual high end audio for the e93 is really delayed as i was told?

Thanks in advance.
Mazda CX5 GT Diesel.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 06:23 AM   #2
ed-320d
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Drives: Prado 150, CT200h

Garage List
2012 Lexus  [0.00]
As far as I know the individual high end audio is also available on the new X5. I think you should call up BMW to confirm if the highend audio is only available in second quarter of 2008.
320d (E90) Sparkling Graphite, Bi-Xenon, Rear PDC, 17 Alloy 158(athome) 157 (On the car), Climate comfort Wscreen, Sport Steer, Electric Rear Blind, Mirror Package, Lemon interior with poplar trim, Comfort access, Partial Electric Seats, Through Loading and Adjustable Arm Rest
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2007, 01:07 AM   #3
noidea
Australia
Rep

Drives: BMW E90

Send a message via ICQ to noidea Send a message via AIM to noidea Send a message via MSN to noidea
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.skp.ortho View Post
Hi everyone,

I have ordered an e93 335i which is scheduled for december production for february delivery.

I ordered the Individual high end audio system but was informed by the dealer that it is not available until 2nd quarter of 2008. So i am going with the logic 7 as i cant wait any longer for a car.

I have seen this high end audio on some M3s in australia and just wanted to verify if this is true - i.e. that the individual high end audio for the e93 is really delayed as i was told?

Thanks in advance.
Dealers high-end audio is not that high end. U would be better off going aftermarket speakers and amp like the dynaudio, dls...... It sound far more better than the BMW yet cheaper price too.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2007, 09:17 AM   #4
nano
Private
Rep

Drives: stolen

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance.
I ordered the High End Audio to my e92. I live in Finland and my SA didn't mention anything about delaying it to second quarter... who knows ?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
MuffE90
Banned
Rep

Drives: something crappy

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2008, 02:41 AM   #6
AndDee
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Drives: 335i Coupe

Well I wasn't offered it when I ordered my 335 back in September

Got the Logic 7 and will see how that sounds in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking or stereos, currently have a Liberty Gt with McIntosh stereo 13 speakers, sub woofer etc etc.

Just picked up a new Impreza one up from the base model, the stereo while being nearly 4 years newer in design and build is so much rubbish when compared to the McIntosh one. Never knew how good the McIntosh one was until I heard more standard stereo!
Appreciate 0