E90Post
 


TNT Racewerks
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canadian ISF pricing.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-12-2008, 04:44 PM   #23
fishs3
New Member
Canada
0
Rep
5
Posts

 
Drives: '08 328i Jet Black MT
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

When I was comparing cars, it came down to the Lexus IS 350 and the BMW 328i. The Lexus lost on two big points, for me at least, no manual transmission and no interior room, front and back, very cramped. So if I win the lottery I will be trading in my 328i for an M3 over the IS-F for the same reasons, no need to compare.

A further point that has not been mentioned, how long has BMW been producing the M3 and how long for Lexus. Case dismissed.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 01:52 AM   #24
T i h o r
n00b
T i h o r's Avatar
Canada
25
Rep
1,986
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (12)

Send a message via MSN to T i h o r
If it wasn't for the fact that the IS350 only came in an auto, I wouldn't be posting on this forum right now. lol
__________________
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
For Sale:
**GARAGE SALE** BLIZZAKS / POTENZAS

PM Me!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 02:01 AM   #25
ojungoon
First Lieutenant
Canada
6
Rep
323
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: GTA

iTrader: (1)

I actually went into Lexus to see if I could test drive the car.
(you know just for fun )
I had some free time between my work so I just decided to
try my luck and see if I can get a test drive.

Turns out the car's still not in the dealer...
and here's the FUNKY part,
he said, "I will call you when we get them, but just to let you know so you won't be disappointed, we can't let customers test drive the car. I can drive it and you can sit on the passenger side"

huh???

I asked him who the F*** would buy a car without actually driving them?
he didn't have any answer for that.

he said because each rims are $4000 dollars so they don't want people scratching them... what a bunch of BS!
maybe he knew I wasn't really interested in the car.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 09:26 AM   #26
ians
Major
ians's Avatar
Canada
15
Rep
1,175
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E92 335i 6MT, 04 TSX 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T i h o r View Post
If it wasn't for the fact that the IS350 only came in an auto, I wouldn't be posting on this forum right now. lol
me too, I like the IS350 more than the E90 335i. If IS350 come with manual, I am sure I already driving one. Well... that's good, otherwise I won't go for the E92 and just let my kids complaining.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #27
T Bone
Brigadier General
T Bone's Avatar
144
Rep
4,021
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The land where we kill baby seals

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojungoon View Post
I actually went into Lexus to see if I could test drive the car.
(you know just for fun )
I had some free time between my work so I just decided to
try my luck and see if I can get a test drive.

Turns out the car's still not in the dealer...
and here's the FUNKY part,
he said, "I will call you when we get them, but just to let you know so you won't be disappointed, we can't let customers test drive the car. I can drive it and you can sit on the passenger side"

huh???

I asked him who the F*** would buy a car without actually driving them?
he didn't have any answer for that.

he said because each rims are $4000 dollars so they don't want people scratching them... what a bunch of BS!
maybe he knew I wasn't really interested in the car.

You should retort, "I can't give you this money for the car because you are an idiot, but you can come with me to BMW when I spend it on a nice car".

Jack off.
__________________
"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"......Enzo Ferrari
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 07:28 PM   #28
sparkyg
Brigadier General
sparkyg's Avatar
Canada
47
Rep
3,493
Posts

 
Drives: EBII 2014 F31 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Oil Country

iTrader: (5)

Man, there is some shite service out there in sales.

That is ridiculous from Lexus. If someone told me that I would never ever consider even working with them again.

Even BMW is not that bad, how sick is that?

*ssholes.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 07:31 PM   #29
nospleeny
Captain
11
Rep
970
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 528xi
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Sorry.. in which Lexus do the rims cost $16000 for all 4? Is he serious or is he lying?

He must be from some parallel universe.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 07:42 PM   #30
who's ur daddy?
Colonel
55
Rep
2,904
Posts

 
Drives: Canada's first and only 323xi
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mind Your Own Fkin Business

iTrader: (3)

I love the look of the IS250/350. But it is seriously lacking in legroom in the rear. Didn't even try to sit in the front given the rear legroom, but it sounds like it's kinda cramped up front too...
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2008, 11:29 AM   #31
ojungoon
First Lieutenant
Canada
6
Rep
323
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: GTA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
You should retort, "I can't give you this money for the car because you are an idiot, but you can come with me to BMW when I spend it on a nice car".

Jack off.
Hehe...
the funny part is he used to work for
parkview bmw just few months ago!
He mist have been one of the worst
sales agent I've ever come across.

Yeah, $4000 per wheel, it better be covered
in gold
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST