E90Post

N54Tuning.com

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Ready to lease 335I Kansas city owner or anyone please respond

03-14-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
heizhu168
Registered
Rep

Drives: BMW 335I

Ready to lease 335I Kansas city owner or anyone please respond

First of all, I would appreciate this great website, it has a very useful informations.

I have been looking at the E92 335I since it announced, this is a very lovey car to have, and now I have a chance to actual buy this lovey car, I have been searching threads about how to lease, and how to get a great deal. I am living around Kansas city area, unfortunately we only have one dealership around and other dealership I would have in mind is the one at Topeka. now this is the car I want(Sparkling Gra, Black Leather, with Premium package, Sport Package, Active Steering, Steering Paddle, Auto Transm, Comfort Access, NAV system) the total MSRP of Build online is $51,075.

And I would like to ask Kansas city Area BMW owners, which dealer would you suggest to talk, even if I talk, what's the price you think it's reasonable or even very good deal price?

I want to do a Lease with 24 months, 10,000 Miles. and what would you suggest me to know before negotiate the price

I would like to thank you for taking your time reading my thread, I hope I can get this lovey car as soon as i can.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
RYANBOZ7
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2008 BMW 335i TiAg COUPE

I just bought mine from Baron here locally.I'm in the car business,so I negotiated a good deal on mine.It's actually coming into Kansas City this Friday.If you want pm me and I'll tell you the salesman and sales mgr I worked with to get mine and see if they'll give you a good deal on yours.Ryan
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2008, 02:26 AM   #3
heizhu168
Registered
Rep

Drives: BMW 335I

anybody???
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
dttkf
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2006 H3  [0.00]
Baron would probably be the better dealership over Sunshine in Topeka. Didn't want to negotiate to much when I got mine last year there. I almost walked until they finally agreed.
95' 318ti Black, 01' 325i White, 01' 330i Black,
02' 330ci Blue
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #5
RYANBOZ7
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dttkf View Post
Baron would probably be the better dealership over Sunshine in Topeka. Didn't want to negotiate to much when I got mine last year there. I almost walked until they finally agreed.

Yeah,I tried to buy from them before going to Baron with no luck.The internet dept. wouldn't even respond to an inquiry about ordering one! I finally called the new car manager and he offered me only a very small discount so I went ahead and bought from Baron.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #6
Wilson01
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2008 328xi Coupe

This what you do, if you don't mind driving 3 hours. Try to get your best deal at Baron. Sounds like Top City doesn't want to bargain with you. That's fine, screw them. Call Markel Bmw in Omaha. Talk to Ken Koris (CA) and tell him what you want. Tell them you have in writing your deal from Baron, and tell Brad Fitts (sales manager) you would like to see if they will beat this deal and you will forward the email from Baron with the off the lot price. These guys are competitive, and they like to work deals. I didn't have much luck at Baron.
      03-19-2008, 08:51 AM   #7
Wilson01
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 2008 328xi Coupe

In terms of MSRP discount and "good price", I consider 4-5% the starting point. That was the initial offer for me. From there you can get it down.
      03-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #8
RYANBOZ7
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson01 View Post
This what you do, if you don't mind driving 3 hours. Try to get your best deal at Baron. Sounds like Top City doesn't want to bargain with you. That's fine, screw them. Call Markel Bmw in Omaha. Talk to Ken Koris (CA) and tell him what you want. Tell them you have in writing your deal from Baron, and tell Brad Fitts (sales manager) you would like to see if they will beat this deal and you will forward the email from Baron with the off the lot price. These guys are competitive, and they like to work deals. I didn't have much luck at Baron.
Yeah,I'm in the car business and my general manager said that place was the best place to buy a bimmer period in the Midwest.His friend that had worked there quit so I didn't have a contact so I didn't go out there but have heard good things about them.I did get a pretty good deal through Baron at $500 over invoice plus the doc fee.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #9
IrvRobinson
Banned
Rep

Drives: X3

Have you considered doing a European delivery,the savings is significant and you can still lease the car,BMW will cover the 2nd month's lease payment since it generally takes about 30 -45 days for it to come back.You can also do this with anyone in the country.
Appreciate 0