E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Calling All Vendors: Seeking Sponsorship For Bimmerfest

04-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #23
jhv
Lieutenant General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Every Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by judec View Post
sorry, I haven't meant "here" as the cosmetic forum or similar. Edited my post

Let's don't make it global. I stated my personal opinion, don't need anyone to support it or deny it. Everytime I see someone pretending he's more like he really is, or pretending his car is stronger/more expensive/etc. like it really is, I LMAO. It applies to any e9X pretending to be a 335i or even better an M3, or a 335i with M3 badges and stuff... U get the idea. It's what I do, flame suit on. It'snot a shame to have a 325 or 328 when a 335i exists, why would it be? But every time I see something like this, I feel like seeing a man in high heels... imagine that.

Once again good luck to the op.
what "pretending" are you talking about. i dont see any 335i or m3 badges on his car
      04-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #24
EOE90
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: AW Power

Garage List
2006 3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to EOE90
Quote:
Originally Posted by judec View Post
sorry, I haven't meant "here" as the cosmetic forum or similar. Edited my post

Let's don't make it global. I stated my personal opinion, don't need anyone to support it or deny it. Everytime I see someone pretending he's more like he really is, or pretending his car is stronger/more expensive/etc. like it really is, I LMAO. It applies to any e9X pretending to be a 335i or even better an M3, or a 335i with M3 badges and stuff... U get the idea. It's what I do, flame suit on. It'snot a shame to have a 325 or 328 when a 335i exists, why would it be? But every time I see something like this, I feel like seeing a man in high heels... imagine that.

Once again good luck to the op.
hahahaha, quite funny, but no im not trying to be anything, nor do i tell anyone i drive a 335 or an m3... but i do like the way my exhaust looks and sounds, so have fun in slovakia! i hope some siberian huskies eat you and your dual exhausted car. Have fun being in the middle of no where...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buschy View Post
you cannot buy a M3 for a commuter. it is only to be used on the tract. It drives horrible on the freeway, and is very uncomfortable for any longer then 20 minutes.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #25
zzinco79
Major
Rep

Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Send a message via MSN to zzinco79
^ Fight begin!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2008, 01:06 AM   #26
jhv
Lieutenant General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: Every Day

judec, is this you?
      04-08-2008, 01:44 AM   #27
judec
born to be turbocharged
Slovakia
Rep

Drives: Not a bimmer yet

Send a message via ICQ to judec Send a message via Skype™ to judec
Quote:
Originally Posted by EOE90 View Post
hahahaha, quite funny, but no im not trying to be anything, nor do i tell anyone i drive a 335 or an m3... but i do like the way my exhaust looks and sounds, so have fun in slovakia! i hope some siberian huskies eat you and your dual exhausted car. Have fun being in the middle of no where...
first of all this is a pretty outdated map of europe with Czechoslovakia highlighted. Unfortunately it does not exist anymore. SVK is the right half of it . And that middle of nowhere is actually more like middle of europe, but nevermind, I am happy just to make U google the map and realize "yurop" exists. The important thing is U live in the middle of everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
judec, is this you?
not really me. it's one too time and cost expensive hobby.

Appreciate 0