E90Post

GetBMWParts

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > Feeler: UR CAI powder coated black

Closed Thread

04-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #23
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 917-939-4980

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPO186 View Post
someone take this soon... biting the bullet next weekend and installing it LoL
I don't know why you are not installing it, its a great looking intake and the performance aspect is the best one out there at as far as getting ambient temps into the charge pipes evenly to front and back without those awkard bends! Why are you thinking about not installing this in the first place? You have another intake in mind?

Coding E and F New York 917-939-4980
cn555ic is offline   United_States
      04-13-2008, 06:50 PM   #24
XPO186
Colonel

Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
I don't know why you are not installing it, its a great looking intake and the performance aspect is the best one out there at as far as getting ambient temps into the charge pipes evenly to front and back without those awkard bends! Why are you thinking about not installing this in the first place? You have another intake in mind?
alright alright man... you've twisted my arm enough

I'm installing this next weekend...

I just hope no one changes my mind and buys it before then
XPO186 is offline   Philippines
      04-13-2008, 07:06 PM   #25
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: 917-939-4980

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
alright alright man... you've twisted my arm enough

I'm installing this next weekend...

I just hope no one changes my mind and buys it before then
No one is twisting your arm...If you bought it a changed your mind for another intake system, than its understandable...but your selling it for no reason whatsover and thats kind of puzzling!! Your trying to sell it at pretty much close to original price which is why no one is offering to buy it from you...If you really want to sell it, I am sure you know what to do, but from your 520 firm, it seems as though your just goofing around!!!

Coding E and F New York 917-939-4980
cn555ic is offline   United_States
      04-13-2008, 07:22 PM   #26
karliejai
Da Kid

Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

Send a message via AIM to karliejai
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
No one is twisting your arm...If you bought it a changed your mind for another intake system, than its understandable...but your selling it for no reason whatsover and thats kind of puzzling!! Your trying to sell it at pretty much close to original price which is why no one is offering to buy it from you...If you really want to sell it, I am sure you know what to do, but from your 520 firm, it seems as though your just goofing around!!!

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
karliejai is offline   Hong Kong
      04-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #27
XPO186
Colonel

Ha ha, ok fair enough.

I've been sitting on this intake for over a month now because I've been waiting to install it w/the DVs at the same time (which are finally coming in this week). Since then though I've taken interest in the Logic HVI and BMS one (which also happen to be cheaper).I'm even half holding my breath to see what the Vishnu one is all about. I guess now that it's almost time to install it I'm getting cold feet since I'll REALLY have to drop the price significantly if it ever sees time under the hood.

However, I'd rather try to get as much of my money back as possible as opposed to just returning it to UR and taking a loss on shipping... selling it (actually just gauging interest via a FEELER THREAD) at least provides someone else an opportunity to save a little money and get a brand new intake.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping one's options open. And if you didn't notice... of course no one is twisting my arm I was being totally sarcastic in that statement! I really do intend on installing it if no one takes it by next week. Trust me on this... I would not regret installing it on my own car.
      04-13-2008, 11:25 PM   #28
DTSociety

Drives: E92

made you an offer for $450 pick up. you replied back with an "ha ha ha, thats not even close to a brand new one from UR" in which i felt was pretty damn rude cuz we could've worked out a deal.
DTSociety is offline   United_States
      04-13-2008, 11:31 PM   #29
XPO186
Colonel

Sorry about that man.

Really didn't mean to offend you, but I was sort of taken back being low balled.

If you're still interested in it for my price in the OP then it's yours, otherwise I'm very sorry for my being an ass about your first offer

Completely my bad for my rudeness towards you bro.
      04-14-2008, 01:52 AM   #30
doba_s
Major General

Drives: M3, 1M

Send a message via Skype™ to doba_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTSociety View Post
made you an offer for $450 pick up. you replied back with an "ha ha ha, thats not even close to a brand new one from UR" in which i felt was pretty damn rude cuz we could've worked out a deal.
Quote:
Sorry about that man.

Really didn't mean to offend you, but I was sort of taken back being low balled.

If you're still interested in it for my price in the OP then it's yours, otherwise I'm very sorry for my being an ass about your first offer

Completely my bad for my rudeness towards you bro.
Mike,

he probably didn't read it right ... haha

I hope you guys can work something out ...

PS. Phil, just put it on your car ...
doba_s is offline   United_States
      04-14-2008, 02:04 AM   #31
XPO186
Colonel

Grr... damn you Aleks, don't tempt me Ha ha.

Already PMed Mike about this...

Mike, my bad bro... bad vibes squashed!
      04-14-2008, 02:11 AM   #32
DTSociety

Drives: E92

everythangs fine
DTSociety is offline   United_States
Closed Thread