E90Post

Motormavericks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > Feeler: KW V3's for 335xi Brand new (sort of)

04-16-2008, 07:00 AM   #23
TheJackal
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 e90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemrZ View Post
Can someone here tell me why v3's are the way to go for xi's ?
Because V1 and V2 do not work for the all wheel drive xi's

Quote:
basicaly what does this do?
It drops the car so there is no gap between the wheel and the fender. People also say that the ride is improved over stock suspension.

Quote:
lets you lower your car?
Yes

Quote:
at the same time what?
what???

Quote:
why chose these over coilovers? or are these coilovers?
these are coilovers

Quote:
I dont know really anthing about these?
Is that a question?
      04-18-2008, 07:10 PM   #24
a l l a n
Captain
United_States

Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Hey Eugene. PMed you a couple of times to follow up on our deal. Not sure if you've seen my PMs the past week so I'm posting on this.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if you're still selling this to me. If you changed your mind it's OK but I just let me know so I don't keep on waiting. Guess if I don't hear from you in the next few days it means the deal is off but a courtesy PM would be appreciated.

Thanks.
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #25
TheJackal
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by a l l a n View Post
Hey Eugene. PMed you a couple of times to follow up on our deal. Not sure if you've seen my PMs the past week so I'm posting on this.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if you're still selling this to me. If you changed your mind it's OK but I just let me know so I don't keep on waiting. Guess if I don't hear from you in the next few days it means the deal is off but a courtesy PM would be appreciated.

Thanks.
You probably shouldn't have shown your cards in post #20. Maybe he sold them to someone else.
      04-20-2008, 09:53 PM   #26
a l l a n
Captain
United_States

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
You probably shouldn't have shown your cards in post #20. Maybe he sold them to someone else.
I was trying to give the seller the benefit of the doubt and was hoping that he'll contact me eventually. But I ran into one of his FS threads and realized that I may be dealing with a guy who probably does not value his own words and how others may feel because of his actions. Turned out he's already done this in the past - had a verbal sale agreement with somebody but stopped communicating afterwards. Mine was even worse as I had to cut short a Washington DC trip just to be back in Jersey for the agreed pickup date. But then I got a PM that night/midnight before the pickup that he can't make it. It would have been fine but he stopped communicating since.

To Eugene/Bimmbo/PsyD4Me: I just want to say that what you're doing is wrong. Please don't do this to another person again.
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2008, 09:58 AM   #27
AJ 335TT
Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 e92 335Xi

This guy is a dick! I PMed him like 10 times and he never even responded. Here is an idea if you dont feel like selling something then dont start a for sale thread!
1994 Ford Probe SE* *Retired
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2008, 07:10 PM   #28
a l l a n
Captain
United_States

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ 335TT View Post
This guy is a dick! I PMed him like 10 times and he never even responded. Here is an idea if you dont feel like selling something then dont start a for sale thread!
Imagine how I feel man. He already "sold" this to me and after him failing to honor our agreed pickup date he just completely stopped communicating.

Let's keep this thread alive. LOL. I'm sure he'd love it.

But if anybody knows this guy (the OP) personally, please do us a favor and give this guy a scolding (unless you also feel that he's not doing anything wrong).
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 11:00 AM   #29
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States

Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
He's suppose to go to one of the local meets. Who knows, this guy might be all talk. I've never met him before, but from what I've seen from his sales, I don't want to meet him.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 11:06 AM   #30
Sal@AUTOcouture

Drives: F80 M3

Send a message via AIM to Sal@AUTOcouture
I'm by no means his spokesman, but I've had numerous transactions with him in the past and from what I've noticed he just takes a while because he's not on the forum religiously as some people are. Give him time and he'll come thru.

For the coilovers...he's selling them dirt cheap, maybe he's not responding because people are asking for more money off of them?
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #31
TheJackal
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoCouture View Post
For the coilovers...he's selling them dirt cheap, maybe he's not responding because people are asking for more money off of them?
Speculation and not the case. I offered him more than what he is asking and still no response. I've moved on. Got my coilovers elsewhere. I'm not going to start calling him names but IMO there is no excuse for the dozens of PMs from several members that went with no response. If they are no longer for sale then simply stating that in this thread would let people know that they need to move on. BTW, that is my suggestion to everyone else: Move on. Nothing to see here. 'UN'subscribing...
      04-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #32
Sal@AUTOcouture

Drives: F80 M3

Send a message via AIM to Sal@AUTOcouture
Quote:
'UN'subscribing...

good idea
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #33
a l l a n
Captain
United_States

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoCouture View Post
I'm by no means his spokesman, but I've had numerous transactions with him in the past and from what I've noticed he just takes a while because he's not on the forum religiously as some people are. Give him time and he'll come thru.

He probably takes a while to respond but I gave him a full week to respond and during that week he was on this forum pretty much everyday viewing and posting threads.

He agreed to sell me his coils and we even arranged for a pickup date. The problem is that he just stopped communicating. Although this in just an online community, I still expect people to behave with integrity and honesty.

Quote:
Speculation and not the case. I offered him more than what he is asking and still no response. I've moved on. Got my coilovers elsewhere. I'm not going to start calling him names but IMO there is no excuse for the dozens of PMs from several members that went with no response. If they are no longer for sale then simply stating that in this thread would let people know that they need to move on. BTW, that is my suggestion to everyone else: Move on. Nothing to see here. 'UN'subscribing...
Exactly, I PMed him and wrote to this thread that if he happened to change his mind and wants to back out from our agreement I'll be OK with it but requested that he just lets me know of his decision. No word so far so I already moved on since a few days ago.
Appreciate 0