Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

TireRack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Anyone want to trade for my 20" Rims?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

04-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
josarsportsfish
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2007 328xi Black on black

Anyone want to trade for my 20" Rims?

So I got these rims/tires off of a 2006 325i. Thinking they would fit my car (2007 328xi), I went ahead and got them (used). Apparently, there is something different with the way the xi models are made in the back therefore these rims won't fit. It's a real shame as they look awesome. My loss is your gain...I'm looking to either sell or trade these babies. Tires (z rated) and rims are in very good condition. The front rims are 20x8.5, the rears are 20x10 so the rears are wider/deep dish.
The offset for front and rear is 40. Bolt Pattern is 5x120.
The manufacturer is LUXE LX2 Chrome.
The website is luxewheels.com

Hopefully there is someone in or around the GTA (Toronto) that may want to trade. I'm in Oakville. Please only reasonable offers. Here's some pics when they were on the 325i.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
SteanLV
Philippines
Rep

Drives: Liberty Walk M3

Send a message via AIM to SteanLV
ill buy your tires lol