E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Pics of E90Post Scammer **MEMBERS BEWARE**



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #155
miyagitran
Banned
0
Rep
27
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTSociety View Post
talkin behind a computer monitor doesn't mean jack shit. you still can't give me ur address, such a pussy.


hey worker go work!!! its time to make money for your company k...

too bad if you are not the boss.

hahahaha go make money k..if not u got no $$$$
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:02 PM   #156
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
radix's Avatar
No_Country
56
Rep
896
Posts

 
Drives: -
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: -

iTrader: (0)

All your tigers have toothless moms. I be talking real in front of my computer monitor yo. Word life son, keepin it really really really real. Fo schizzle dizzle cause I be the hardest yo.
FAIL
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #157
afflictionE92
Private
0
Rep
53
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: so. cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagitran View Post
its OK ...thats chinese pingyin foo...
why don't you stick to english? oh wait....you can't write English properly either....DOH!

Get the fuck outta this forum you fucking cock sucking scam artist.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #158
miyagitran
Banned
0
Rep
27
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afflictionE92 View Post
why don't you stick to english? oh wait....you can't write English properly either....DOH!

Get the fuck outta this forum you fucking cock sucking scam artist.



but u still responding thou..well too bad you guys are worker's..go makes money for your company and later we continue k
huahuahuha u love cock sucking?ive noticed that you always typing that.

are you HOMO?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #159
Kit523
Major General
Kit523's Avatar
Hong Kong
107
Rep
6,901
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer333 View Post
lol dats some funny shit
hahahahah i know man......


Ps: felix i think u should stop posting.....
u are making everyone hate u even more and making urself look bad!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #160
miyagitran
Banned
0
Rep
27
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit523 View Post
hahahahah i know man......


Ps: felix i think u should stop posting.....
u are making everyone hate u even more and making urself look bad!!!


its OK....not a problem at all
\the more "they" hate me the more I love them


JESUS said " love your enemy "
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:14 PM   #161
ilovejordanz
Lieutenant
ilovejordanz's Avatar
4
Rep
457
Posts

 
Drives: jet black 2007 328i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: san jose, CA

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #162
miyagitran
Banned
0
Rep
27
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejordanz View Post


halo juga!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:18 PM   #163
Kitz
Major
Kitz's Avatar
Indonesia
22
Rep
1,319
Posts

 
Drives: ex BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: socal 2006-2010, Jakarta 2010+

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via AIM to Kitz
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:20 PM   #164
afflictionE92
Private
0
Rep
53
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: so. cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyagitran View Post
begini aja darwin since salah satu temen elo yg buat..engak usah pura2.kita kan laki2 dong jadi nanti kalo emang salah satu dari temen2 elo ada yg engak suka ama g..

summer holiday,silakan datang ke kntr gua..elo juga tau...

engak ada masalah.kita duduk sama2 dan coba kita tukar pikiran k.

elo org dagang gua jg org datang..jgn seperti anak kecil pula..karena dt society dan affliction E92 itu org lo sendiri.



bilangin temen elo yg beli bodykits dari gua.,,,,apa gua udah pernah ngomong ama temen elo kalo gua bisa bantu fitting bdykitsnya kalo ada mblnya di jkt?trus yg W208 CLK gua udah bilangin juga gua engak jamin 100% fitt perfect..
dah gua bilangin berapa kali...masih aja engak ngerti..
blah blah blah blah. so you are denying the fact that you sold 2 kits to Darwin's customers, and that you TRIED (and the key word is TRIED) scamming them by not shipping both the kits? You don't remember telling one of his customers on the phone that the kits were already shipped, and waiting at one of the airports in the US??? And that you wanted MORE money deposited into your account before you would reveal where the kits were?

You don't remember getting roughed up in Indonesia? You don't remember having to beg for your life when some guys came to your house asking for those 2 kits? You don't remember crying like a little bitch after those guys took the kits from you?

You can sit behind your computer monitor and deny everything. GO right ahead. ALL these members know the reason why you have been banned from pretty much EVERY european car forum in the world. FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON. You are a con-artist. You are a thief. It is so sad that you cannot even realize this. You came to the US for school, however, you flunked out, so you had to be shipped back to Indonesia. For the few years you have been back , you've turned into a tiko....oh wait....you were ALWAYS a tiko. Living a tiko life, having to look behind your back everywhere you go.

Bottom line is that you need to get the fuck off this forum. You are not wanted here. You DEFINITELY are not liked here.

Go find a Japanese Car Forum and try scamming the honda and acura owners.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #165
johnnymu
Warranty Killer
johnnymu's Avatar
Taiwan
28
Rep
1,015
Posts

 
Drives: Nike shoe
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: cincinnati, OH

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit523 View Post
....wtf did u just type? lol? seriously all i understand is yes....
he just said 'you're old, do you understand?'
keyboard war ftw!!!!!
__________________
EUROPROJEKTZ Midwest Member
08 335i Jet Black | too much to name....

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:26 PM   #166
Kit523
Major General
Kit523's Avatar
Hong Kong
107
Rep
6,901
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afflictionE92 View Post
blah blah blah blah. so you are denying the fact that you sold 2 kits to Darwin's customers, and that you TRIED (and the key word is TRIED) scamming them by not shipping both the kits? You don't remember telling one of his customers on the phone that the kits were already shipped, and waiting at one of the airports in the US??? And that you wanted MORE money deposited into your account before you would reveal where the kits were?

You don't remember getting roughed up in Indonesia? You don't remember having to beg for your life when some guys came to your house asking for those 2 kits? You don't remember crying like a little bitch after those guys took the kits from you?

You can sit behind your computer monitor and deny everything. GO right ahead. ALL these members know the reason why you have been banned from pretty much EVERY european car forum in the world. FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON. You are a con-artist. You are a thief. It is so sad that you cannot even realize this. You came to the US for school, however, you flunked out, so you had to be shipped back to Indonesia. For the few years you have been back , you've turned into a tiko....oh wait....you were ALWAYS a tiko. Living a tiko life, having to look behind your back everywhere you go.

Bottom line is that you need to get the fuck off this forum. You are not wanted here. You DEFINITELY are not liked here.

Go find a Japanese Car Forum and try scamming the honda and acura owners.


best line of the year!!!!!!!
lol
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #167
miyagitran
Banned
0
Rep
27
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afflictionE92 View Post
blah blah blah blah. so you are denying the fact that you sold 2 kits to Darwin's customers, and that you TRIED (and the key word is TRIED) scamming them by not shipping both the kits? You don't remember telling one of his customers on the phone that the kits were already shipped, and waiting at one of the airports in the US??? And that you wanted MORE money deposited into your account before you would reveal where the kits were?

You don't remember getting roughed up in Indonesia? You don't remember having to beg for your life when some guys came to your house asking for those 2 kits? You don't remember crying like a little bitch after those guys took the kits from you?

You can sit behind your computer monitor and deny everything. GO right ahead. ALL these members know the reason why you have been banned from pretty much EVERY european car forum in the world. FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON. You are a con-artist. You are a thief. It is so sad that you cannot even realize this. You came to the US for school, however, you flunked out, so you had to be shipped back to Indonesia. For the few years you have been back , you've turned into a tiko....oh wait....you were ALWAYS a tiko. Living a tiko life, having to look behind your back everywhere you go.

Bottom line is that you need to get the fuck off this forum. You are not wanted here. You DEFINITELY are not liked here.

Go find a Japanese Car Forum and try scamming the honda and acura owners.



GO WORK DUDE!!! FIND MORE MONEY TO YOUR BOSS
!!i


TIKO?are you consider as tiko?tell the guy beside you or yourself.consider you as TIKO as well..hauhauha DASAR Muke PISANG!!! dont consider yourself as a chinese if you cant speak..its a shame for chinese peoples!!
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #168
miyagitran
Banned
0
Rep
27
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2008
Location: irvine

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedbimmer View Post


OWNED!



HHAHAHAH I REALLY LIKE THT
thnx
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #169
Kit523
Major General
Kit523's Avatar
Hong Kong
107
Rep
6,901
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 AW E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: B.C. Vancouver

iTrader: (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedbimmer View Post


OWNED!
LOL X 10
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #170
DTSociety
United_States
14
Rep
547
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedbimmer View Post


OWNED!
LMAO!!! i was waiting for something like that. Chris Hansen FTW!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST