E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > SPP is disappointing me big time so far

05-20-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
a l l a n
Captain

Drives: E90 2007 328xi

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Thumbs down SPP is disappointing me big time so far

Granted my order is late because of a manufacturer delay but SPP is handling this very poorly.

Facts:
1. 28-Apr, Mon - Ordered my KW V3. Was told it should ship out from KW in a week.
2. 29-Apr, Tue – Credit card was charged.
3. 5-May, Mon – Called SPP and was told by Eric that it already shipped from KW.
4. 7-May, Wed – I PMed and called Eric for tracking info and was told that KW will ship it on 17-May! I was unhappy about being misinformed and Eric was sorry and was willing to do anything to make it up. I didn’t demand anything.
5. 19-May, Mon morning – I PMed Eric at 7am about the status.
6. 19-May early pm – I called SPP around mid-afternoon to follow up and the guy who picked my call said he’ll check with Eric.
7. 19-May 7pm – Call wasn’t returned so I called again only to get my call “noted” again by a lady.
8. 20-May, Tue 2pm – Call still wasn’t returned so I called SPP and talked to the same lady. I was unhappy and asked why my calls were not getting returned. I was told to have patience (without her sounding mean, in fairness) and was told that they don’t have a status from KW yet.

Another fact: It always takes a few calls to get to the right person (Eric) and sometimes calls are not returned. I always had to call and never had a courtesy call from SPP for updates.

Current order status: 22 days and counting / Unknown

I hope SPP can do things better from now on.
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake
a l l a n is offline   United_States
      05-20-2008, 02:00 PM   #2
tek818
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
pretty pathetic service. if you don't hear something back in a few days, I'd cancel the charge on your CC. They don't deserve your $
      05-20-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
Craig@SupremePower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: '12 Dodge Durango R/T

Guys anytime you have questions with order status or problems you can feel free to PM me for any assistance I can provide you. I'm in contact with Eric several times a day and if you want assurances directly from him just PM me and I'll get word to him as quickly as possible. Allan you can expect a response from him shortly!
      05-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
amazzzin

Drives:

SPP is good, but I hate when I can't get in contact with Eric and I've spent over 10K. I understand he runs a shop, but they use the same excuse all the time for 10 hrs a day, hes under a car, and what not...... It gets old and boring..... and sometimes gives me the run around, but always tends to do the right thing at the end of the day.

05-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #5
supremepower

Drives: 991 Carrera S, M6, Noble M12

Send a message via AIM to supremepower Send a message via MSN to supremepower Send a message via Yahoo to supremepower
Hello Allan!

Just saw your post......sorry about the delay on your order.

Unfortunately, we dont make the parts and are at the mercy of KW GERMANY....if I had an update regarding your I would tell you or have someone else from here get in touch with you. If I am not available any of our knowledgeable and friendly staff will gladly help you as well. Unfortunately, Im not 100% always available since I have to handle a lot of other aspects of the business.

Please tell me what you want to do. I can refund your card today in full or you can hang in there until your stuff is delivered. If you decide to wait it out we will get you updates as soon as we get them from KW.

Thank you and hope this is resolved one way or another for you.

Regards,

Eric Nareshni
eric@supremepower.com
714 632 1951
eric@supremepower.com
Eric Nareshni
supremepower is offline   United_States
      05-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
Craig@SupremePower

Drives: '12 Dodge Durango R/T

Well having owned and operated a small business myself it's unfortunately not an excuse that he's usually tied up. When trying to juggle phone call's, install's, emails, overseeing orders both being filled and shipped out it doesn't always allow you the proper time to immediately service everyone's exact needs at that moment. But i've dealt with Eric on both a personal and professional level for almost 10 years and sometimes I can't reach him on the first shot via his cell phone because simply put the man is extremely busy. A 12-15 hr day is more than typical for him for as long as I've known him but he earned my trust as a customer immediatelty because he put his best foot forward and tries to service everyone as best he can and ultimately that's all you can ask for!
      05-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #7
a l l a n
Captain

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Thank you for that. I think I'm already utilizing the most efficient way of communication by speaking to them directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Guys anytime you have questions with order status or problems you can feel free to PM me for any assistance I can provide you. I'm in contact with Eric several times a day and if you want assurances directly from him just PM me and I'll get word to him as quickly as possible. Allan you can expect a response from him shortly!
: Exterior: Blacklines, debadged, HO ceramic 35% tint, Hoen yellow fogs, matte black grille, OEM style splitters, Halogen-to-Xenon Interior: Alum pedals, CF wrapped trim, V1 and Nuvi hardwire, M-Tech tri-stitched wheel, SMG M5 shift knob Performance: AluFelgen CSL 19" 8.5 ET33/9.5 ET30 with 5mm rear spacers | GY Eagle F1 Asym 235/265, KW V3, BMW Perf exhaust+intake
      05-20-2008, 02:42 PM   #8
supremepower

Send a message via AIM to supremepower Send a message via MSN to supremepower Send a message via Yahoo to supremepower
Hang in there Allen! I just heard from my KW supplier and we should have some info shortly. =)
eric@supremepower.com
Eric Nareshni
      05-20-2008, 02:54 PM   #9
Lewis@MWDesign
Banned

Drives: 2010 BMW Z4 3.5i 6spd

Send a message via MSN to Lewis@MWDesign
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Well having owned and operated a small business myself it's unfortunately not an excuse that he's usually tied up. When trying to juggle phone call's, install's, emails, overseeing orders both being filled and shipped out it doesn't always allow you the proper time to immediately service everyone's exact needs at that moment. But i've dealt with Eric on both a personal and professional level for almost 10 years and sometimes I can't reach him on the first shot via his cell phone because simply put the man is extremely busy. A 12-15 hr day is more than typical for him for as long as I've known him but he earned my trust as a customer immediatelty because he put his best foot forward and tries to service everyone as best he can and ultimately that's all you can ask for!
Yeah 12 hour days are typical for Eric, I speak to him regularly at 10 PM at night while we are both working.

Eric is a good man, just have to be patient with them. Again they don't make the parts...
Lewis@MWDesign is offline   Canada
      05-20-2008, 02:58 PM   #10
a l l a n
Captain

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremepower View Post
Hello Allan!

Just saw your post......sorry about the delay on your order.

Unfortunately, we dont make the parts and are at the mercy of KW GERMANY....if I had an update regarding your I would tell you or have someone else from here get in touch with you. If I am not available any of our knowledgeable and friendly staff will gladly help you as well. Unfortunately, Im not 100% always available since I have to handle a lot of other aspects of the business.

Please tell me what you want to do. I can refund your card today in full or you can hang in there until your stuff is delivered. If you decide to wait it out we will get you updates as soon as we get them from KW.

Thank you and hope this is resolved one way or another for you.

Regards,

Eric Nareshni
eric@supremepower.com
714 632 1951
Eric,

If you read my post, I understand that the manufcaturer delay is beyond your control. What I complain about is your responses to my inquiries (or lack of it).

What I want you to do is communicate to me better going forwards. You're not always available and your friendly staff are not returning my inquiries at their own free will. The May 17th shipping date, which was already two weeks late from your initial estimates, has passed and I didn't even get an update. I should have been contacted on the 18th if the expected shipment did not happen (again). Instead I had to call 3 times and only got a response from you when I posted this negative feedback.

I'd wait to get the coils as I already waited 3 weeks but I hope you and SPP improve things from now on.

Questions:
  • Do you know if it already shipped from KW?
  • If not, when is it estimated to ship out?

Thanks.

Allan
      05-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #11
cupspeed
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E90 M3

SPP has been taking care of the community for a long time now, there is no reason why they would delay your order.

Delays are standard in this industry. Supreme does not make the KWs so give them a break

You should check with KW to see if they have an update, surely they know if there is delay or not.

If the kit is sitting on the shelf at KW then I would be pissed but if it's backordered then the wait it on.
      05-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #12
a l l a n
Captain

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupspeed View Post
SPP has been taking care of the community for a long time now, there is no reason why they would delay your order.

Delays are standard in this industry. Supreme does not make the KWs so give them a break

You should check with KW to see if they have an update, surely they know if there is delay or not.

If the kit is sitting on the shelf at KW then I would be pissed but if it's backordered then the wait it on.
To everybody responding to this thread: please read my issue above. To recap.
  • I'm not accusing SPP of delaying the order
  • I'm not speculating on anything
  • All stated statements are facts
  • I understood the delay is beyond SPP's control
  • I'm only complaing about the way SPP is handling the situation

Calling KW myself to check my order won't work since I did not place the order myself. That's the vendor's job.

I agree SPP seems to have a good reputation thus my decision of buying from them to start with. I hope they turn things around and make it better.
      05-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #13
G-Mach1
Captain

Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

I can feel your pain.
It is funny how some of the members are willing to take the Vendor side with out even considering the side of the buyer.
I was in your boat some time back. Not the same vendor.
Good luck
G-Mach1 is offline   Canada
      05-20-2008, 06:00 PM   #14
supremepower

We always try to let our customers know whats going on. We dont hide or hope the issue will resolve. If we dont have updated info we are not going to call to tell you that we dont have updated info. Once information is received you will be contacted.

Your patience is greatly appreciated as we try to find out what is going on with your KW order. Once we know something we will for sure call you and/or email you to let you know what is going on.
eric@supremepower.com
Eric Nareshni
      05-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #15
a l l a n
Captain

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
We always try to let our customers know whats going on. We dont hide or hope the issue will resolve. If we dont have updated info we are not going to call to tell you that we dont have updated info. Once information is received you will be contacted.

Your patience is greatly appreciated as we try to find out what is going on with your KW order. Once we know something we will for sure call you and/or email you to let you know what is going on.
Thank you. I hope to hear timely updates from you when they become available.

I'd like to stop complaining as I think I've already done that but I'm getting this feeling that you're not recognizing/acknowledging the issues I've raised which is unfortunate. The statement above about letting customers know what's going on just completely contradicts my experiences so far. Without trying to repeat everything I've already said:
  • I was told my order already shipped only to find out two days later upon my tracking info request that it won't even ship until two weeks later.
  • Another two weeks passed and it appeared it still didn't ship out but I wasn't told of the further delay.
  • To make matters worse, I had a PM unanswered for 3 days and had to call 3 times between yesterday and today only to find out that the status is still unknown.

I agree that you don't have to let me know of every single thing that happens to my order but I think I deserved to be informed of the second delay. I was expecting you to manage my expectations better especially after the first screw up. And if a customer calls 3 times and pmed you it really really means the customer need to hear from you.

Sorry for this rant Eric. I just need to say what I think should be said. Thanks.
      05-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #16
supremepower

"I'd like to stop complaining as I think I've already done that"

So can you stop complaining and wait for us to respond with updates please.

I do recognize EVERYTHING you have stated and as I have read it 3 times in this post.

We are trying to find out what the heck is going on with your order and these email alerts of you posting on this thread are not making it go any faster.

Just hang tight for me. Im trying my best here to get some good news for ya
eric@supremepower.com
Eric Nareshni
      05-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #17
a l l a n
Captain

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
"I'd like to stop complaining as I think I've already done that"

So can you stop complaining and wait for us to respond with updates please.

I do recognize EVERYTHING you have stated and as I have read it 3 times in this post.

We are trying to find out what the heck is going on with your order and these email alerts of you posting on this thread are not making it go any faster.

Just hang tight for me. Im trying my best here to get some good news for ya
You seem more frustrated than me. I tried to say my complaints the nicest way possible.
      05-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #18
supremepower

I am Allen! I just want you to get your suspension and be happy with your purchase...and with SUPREMEPOWER....

I hate when things arent smooth and when customers are upset. This job is tough enough without the added stress of unhappy customers! Well thats just cuz I actually care about our image and customer satisfaction.

I got your best interest here. I promise you that

Just so you know the last update I got was that it was scheduled to ship from Germany on the 17th.

I pressed them hard today to get me info and they are supposed to let me know in the morning. I will ofcourse keep you posted
eric@supremepower.com
Eric Nareshni
      05-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #19
a l l a n
Captain

Garage List
2007 E90 328xi  [0.00]
Thanks.