E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Ryan at Flemington BMW



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
Cay955
Second Lieutenant
Cay955's Avatar
3
Rep
273
Posts

 
Drives: Q7
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Princeton, NJ

iTrader: (4)

Thumbs up Ryan at Flemington BMW

I met Ryan at Flemington BMW today looking for a new SUV for my wife. He was very helpful and a great guy to deal with. We test drove a few SUVs and its between the X5, Q7, and RR Sport but Ryan we'll keep you posted on our decision. Thanks again for your time answering all of our questions and showing me your car... BTW the Dinan exhaust sounds sweet...
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #2
TYW
Lieutenant
TYW's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
454
Posts

 
Drives: - 335i Coupe - Monaco / Saddle
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (1)

Go for the X5! Also puchased my wife's from Ryan.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
10,418
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cay955 View Post
I met Ryan at Flemington BMW today looking for a new SUV for my wife. He was very helpful and a great guy to deal with. We test drove a few SUVs and its between the X5, Q7, and RR Sport but Ryan we'll keep you posted on our decision. Thanks again for your time answering all of our questions and showing me your car... BTW the Dinan exhaust sounds sweet...
No problem. I am glad I could help. Let me know if you need anything else.
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #4
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
10,418
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYW View Post
Go for the X5! Also puchased my wife's from Ryan.
Thanks for the kind words Steve.
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #5
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
10,418
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TYW View Post
Go for the X5! Also puchased my wife's from Ryan.
good too see you yesterday Steve.
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
TYW
Lieutenant
TYW's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
454
Posts

 
Drives: - 335i Coupe - Monaco / Saddle
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (1)

Same here Ryan... Should be back next week (Thurs. ?) with the X5.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2008, 09:54 PM   #7
Cay955
Second Lieutenant
Cay955's Avatar
3
Rep
273
Posts

 
Drives: Q7
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Princeton, NJ

iTrader: (4)

Ryan,
Thanks for your help but we decided to go with the Q7. We liked the x5 but wanted something larger than our current SUV. We felt the x5 and RRsport was about the same size as our Cayenne. I'll see you when I get my next bmw - maybe the m3...

Cheers...
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #8
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
10,418
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cay955 View Post
Ryan,
Thanks for your help but we decided to go with the Q7. We liked the x5 but wanted something larger than our current SUV. We felt the x5 and RRsport was about the same size as our Cayenne. I'll see you when I get my next bmw - maybe the m3...

Cheers...
did you get the Sline pack on the q7? Also did you get white? Let me know I really want to see it. No problem about the X5 I am sure your next BMW will come from me.
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #9
Cay955
Second Lieutenant
Cay955's Avatar
3
Rep
273
Posts

 
Drives: Q7
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Princeton, NJ

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD View Post
did you get the Sline pack on the q7? Also did you get white? Let me know I really want to see it. No problem about the X5 I am sure your next BMW will come from me.
It's on order, white, panorama roof, S-line with 21" wheels. When it comes in, I'll stopby. It's going to look like the picture below.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #10
bigwong
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
13
Posts

 
Drives: Cayman S
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Alpine6spd-PM'ed you two days ago.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #11
gmazet
Lieutenant
gmazet's Avatar
5
Rep
454
Posts

 
Drives: No bimmer.. Bummer..
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hunterdon County, NJ, USA

iTrader: (0)

I just ordered my 335i from Ryan at Flemington. Ryan was very helpful and had a remarkable base of knowledge on the BMW and competitors products. The Flemington shop is a great place too, huge, clean and plenty of inside storage space to compare colors and interiors in air conditioned comfort. Go down and see Ryan, Ed and Byron and they will treat you right.

Now, if they could only make my new 335i appear tomorrow...
__________________
Gary

2012 F25 28i, SG/Chestnut|Msport|Premium|Tech|Cold1&2
Me: Still miss my 2008 E92tt, F82 ED coming in 2015 (if I can hold out)
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 10:16 AM   #12
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
United_States
113
Rep
10,418
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmazet View Post
I just ordered my 335i from Ryan at Flemington. Ryan was very helpful and had a remarkable base of knowledge on the BMW and competitors products. The Flemington shop is a great place too, huge, clean and plenty of inside storage space to compare colors and interiors in air conditioned comfort. Go down and see Ryan, Ed and Byron and they will treat you right.

Now, if they could only make my new 335i appear tomorrow...
Thanks for the kind words Gary. I wish it was here today also.
__________________
2010 AW e90 328i: 6 speed, Black Leather, Dark Wood trim, ZPP, ZCW, ZVP,ZSP, Nav, Xenon
BMW Performance CF Rear spolier and Gloss black grills
2008 Candy White MKV GTI 2.0T 6 Speed Manul Gone
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST