E90Post

MINHS Auto Care Center

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Supreme Power - awesome service and prices!

05-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
slippyturtle
Private

Drives: 2007 335i coupe

Thumbs up Supreme Power - awesome service and prices!

Iíve been lurking the forums here for a long time, merely reading and shopping with forum vendors. I normally donít have anything to contribute, but my recent dealings with Eric and Sean @ Supreme Power deserved a forum post declaring how happy I have been with their service.

I ordered a set of 19Ē DPE S-7ís with tires/TPMS from Sean in February and he was able to give me the best deal I could find with the finish I wanted. I didnít have to negotiate, just a straight up honest and awesome price. Making the purchase was the easy part, and Eric eased the pain of the 8-week wait by keeping me updated by email, forum PM, and phone. As soon as DPE finished the wheels, SPP had the tires mounted, TPMS installed, and shipped to me here in Hawaii quickly without further delay. DPEís new Signature Series centercaps were out of stock at the time my wheels were finished, so Eric sent me the wheels with a set of the older caps (no extra charge) so I could install them right away and not have to wait any longer. He also followed up with DPE to make sure I got the new centercaps as soon as they were back in stock, and they arrived a week or so later.

While waiting for DPE to make my wheels, Supreme Power posted a blowout sale on KW coilovers, and I ordered a set of V1ís from Eric as well. They offered me the best price shipped that I had found here. Again, nothing but a great experience, as Eric was quick to update me on shipping info even tho there was a slight delay from KW. I always got a response by phone or email within 24 hours to any questions or requests I had.

Bottom line: great service before AND after the purchase, great communication, and great prices. I wouldnít hesitate to go to them first for anything else I need for my E92.

Thanks Supreme Power!
      05-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #2
Duke
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 335i

word up
Duke is offline   United_States
      05-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #3
MarioKart
Lieutenant

Drives: Black on Black

I agree, Eric and Supreme has always treated me great and even met me on a weekend to balance my wheels on a Sunday