E90Post

TireRack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > HP Autowerks & Borla R&D (335xi exhaust now available!)

02-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
jbuds335xi
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 335xi Manual, Jet Black, Black

Talking HP Autowerks & Borla R&D (335xi exhaust now available!)

Harold at HP Autowerks facilitated getting my car to Borla R&D to confirm fitment of their exhaust on my e90 335xi. He also returned the car when the R&D was done, and all this took less than 1 week! The exhaust looks and sounds amazing (I'll post some pics once I get my fatty Borla oval tips on there), and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

What makes this all the more impressive was I wasn't even in the country when all of this happened!

Harold and HP Autowerks went the extra mile (literally) to meet up with my mechanic (who has done the majority of the work on my car and treats it like his own) as well as returning it to him. This required a tremendous amount of trust on my end, but in the end I was rewarded greatly. I don't know if any of you have tried to coordinate something like this from outside the country, but Harold was invaluable in the process. I got to return to the country with a fully setup, gorgeous Borla exhaust!

Bottom line: HP Autowerks was crucial in connecting me with Borla for their R&D, I ended up with the sweet exhaust I wanted since first hearing a sound clip, and the Borla exhaust setup is now available for the 335xi!

Cheers to HP Autowerks and Borla !

-Jbuds

Modded.
      02-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
flukey
Go big or go home!

Drives: E90 335xi

good news for us xi owners!
flukey is offline   United_States
      06-17-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
kwakr738
e21 respect