E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > For Sale: JB2, JBX, BMS Filter Kit



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-01-2008, 08:19 AM   #23
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
81
Rep
6,608
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ......

iTrader: (4)

Pending Sale....
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2008, 02:16 PM   #24
JesusFrEAk
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
394
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX.

iTrader: (0)

are these still avaliable?

If so PM me your new low price because I am interested

and I am in Houston.

Last edited by JesusFrEAk; 07-02-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: messed up
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #25
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
81
Rep
6,608
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ......

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk View Post
are these still avaliable?

If so PM me your new low price because I am interested

and I am in Houston.
There is a pending buyer but if he doesn't pay by tonight I will let you know. Also, my price will not be any lower than what is shown. It is already an amazing deal considering the performance that you get....
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #26
JesusFrEAk
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
394
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX.

iTrader: (0)

Ya let me know if the sale falls through.

Oh..I'm just curious why you put priced dropped and new low price?

What would be the point of that and then say price is the same?

I know it's a good deal but don't false advertise and mislead people to get people interested and then try to justify it by saying its an already amazing deal.

Clearly if it was such a MONSTER deal you would'nt of stated that you dropped the price twice.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #27
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
81
Rep
6,608
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ......

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk View Post
Ya let me know if the sale falls through.

Oh..I'm just curious why you put priced dropped and new low price?

What would be the point of that and then say price is the same?

I know it's a good deal but don't false advertise and mislead people to get people interested and then try to justify it by saying its an already amazing deal.

Clearly if it was such a MONSTER deal you would'nt of stated that you dropped the price twice.
I put priced dropped after I edited the original post.

My prices originally were JB2 for $280, JBX for 125, and the filter kit for 100

Than they dropped to 250, 100, 90

Now they are 200, 75, 65
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #28
JesusFrEAk
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
394
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX.

iTrader: (0)

I would really like to pick these things up. Tonight if possible.

And I'll pay you an additional 25$ if you can install it for me

PM me your telephone number so we can talk about specifics.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #29
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
81
Rep
6,608
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ......

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk View Post
I would really like to pick these things up. Tonight if possible.

And I'll pay you an additional 25$ if you can install it for me

PM me your telephone number so we can talk about specifics.
Sorry man, this buyer came through....

SOLD!

If you ever need anything installed please let me know and I can do it for you....
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #30
JesusFrEAk
First Lieutenant
7
Rep
394
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Houston, TX.

iTrader: (0)

ahh..

I guess I'll have to wait for Jim to come through with the shark injector/edit.

Man I really dont wanna get a dinan tune It's kind of expensive.

BTW how is the V3 is it reliable and is it detectable. My car is a 3/08 build and I'm not even sure if I have a DME81.

Anyways I will definately give you a holar if I get something that needs installation.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #31
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
81
Rep
6,608
Posts

 
Drives: e90 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ......

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFrEAk View Post
ahh..

I guess I'll have to wait for Jim to come through with the shark injector/edit.

Man I really dont wanna get a dinan tune It's kind of expensive.

BTW how is the V3 is it reliable and is it detectable. My car is a 3/08 build and I'm not even sure if I have a DME81.

Anyways I will definately give you a holar if I get something that needs installation.

Thanks.
V3 works with the new ECU and it undetectable. Let me know if you need anything installed. I install tunes, intakes, exterior mods, boost gauges, etc....
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST