E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth stopped working and now iPod

07-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #1
ATSR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1977 Honda Civic

Exclamation Bluetooth stopped working and now iPod

A couple of days ago I turned off my radio, and when I tried to turn it back on nothing happened. I kept pushing the damn button but still nothing happened

So I turned the car off for a little while, started the engine again and VOILA! the radio came back from the dead.

However, after the radio came back to life, the Bluetooth never did . To make things worse, now my iPod is not working either!!! The songs come up on the display but they keep changing to the next one, and not even a note comes out through the speakers.

Does anybody know if there is something that I can do without taking it to the dealer? Reset something? Check a circuit breaker? Anything?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
bsamoul
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Sounds like a bad TCU. Take it in to get that fixed. Out of curiosity try the SOS button to see if that works..it shouldn't
Appreciate 0