E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Saturday Aug. 16th Meet

08-18-2008, 01:41 PM   #67
winnibago
Junk in the Trunk
United_States
Rep

Drives: e91

Garage List
2006 e91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalh3lix View Post
I have UV filters on 2 of my lenses but not on the ultrawide. (I really should throw one on that lens since its my most expensive lens) I have scratched a lens before without a filter. But the filters have nothing to do with the effects. Thats HDR (High Dynamic Range) - basically stacked pictures thats why you see ghosting on the pictures with people in it.

It was fun taking pictures and it was nice meeting everyone. I wouldnt be able to achieve the picture that brandon's buddy got on the porsche. I dont have the equipment to do something like that.

The day shots came out great. This was my first photoshoot at a meet. Ive done 1 or 2 cars in a shoot. But never 6 cars across in the dark. Definatly not enough lighting. Gutta take shots a little earlier next time, unless someone has some good studio lighting.

Heres a link to pics that you can see a little better. If you click on one and click "all sizes" on top of the pic. You can save the picture at full size. But i'm warning you they are huge! They make nice wallpapers.. haha.

http://flickr.com/photos/25443085@N0...628827/detail/
WELL DONE!... I like the photos taken at dusk the best... wallpaper quality!

BMW 1: 2006 E91 - Ti Silver/Blk - Prem/ZSP/Nav/Cold/Xenon/M-tech kit/BMW Perf Exhaust
BMW 2: 2011 E70 - AW/Blk - Prem/Nav/Conv/Sport/Cold/3rd Row/20" Whl Pkg
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2008, 02:26 PM   #68
cyphr
Major
Rep

Drives: 08 335xi coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnibago View Post
WELL DONE!... I like the photos taken at dusk the best... wallpaper quality!
+1. Dave is the man!
Appreciate 0