E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > ElectronicWoot...:mad0260:

09-04-2008, 07:51 AM   #1
ChrisLK

Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

ElectronicWoot...:mad0260:

I had great customer service with this company until I recently had a GPThunder Fog Light (H11) basically explode in the housing less than a month after installing it. I took all precautions with the install and was very careful to only handle the bulb only minimally with a clean cloth (I never touched it with my bare hands).

Anyway after multipe emails to electronicwoot I still have never recieved a responce to my issue. I know that the bulbs are far from expensive at $16 but its the principal of having a product not perform. I'm also not looking to slam a company but at the very least they should respond to the emails. Hopefully someone will respond to this post since the email has not gotten anywhere. Anyone else had similar problems with this company??

Chris
      09-04-2008, 10:00 AM   #2
chinoxs203
Major

Drives: 08 E92 335xi AW

electronicwoot doesn't manufacture the bulbs so its not the company's fault. no need to blame them. Like you said they were 16 bux quality cant be great even though most have had good experiences with the bulb.

however they should respond to your email.

FOR SALE:
Dropbox - please
chinoxs203 is offline   United_States
      09-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Sparkling G
Private

Drives: E92

thanks for the heads up...
      09-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
e92leon
我的車車有Turbo&!!!

Drives: 빠른차

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [5.00]
2006 RX-8 (SE3P)  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to e92leon Send a message via MSN to e92leon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling G View Post
thanks for the heads up...
you mean heads up about GP Thunders right?

electronicwoot has nothing to do with it, but I'm sure he can work something out for you to keep a on your face.

and NO, derek's not going to test all his products, that'd defeat the "brand new/never opened" purpose.
      09-04-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
ChrisLK

Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Thumbs up

The company promptly replied to my post and issue is now resolved. Thanks Derrick!! I really hated to publicly post something because I really never intended to slam a company that did not deserve it.

All I can say is that Electronic Woot has taken care of the customer in this case and I will be more than happy to go on the record and say that they seem to be a top notch company. I'm very wary on dealing by internet but this has turned out to be a great company with fair prices & professional practices.

I will be doing more business with them in the near future.

Chris..

BTW: Leon I understand your point but I figure the reseller (vendor) should always stand behind the product. After all almost everything you buy from about any store is not a product of the store itself..all you need to do is flip it over and It will probably say made in China..
      09-05-2008, 02:47 AM   #6
e92leon
我的車車有Turbo&!!!

Drives: 빠른차

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [5.00]
2006 RX-8 (SE3P)  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to e92leon Send a message via MSN to e92leon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLK View Post
The company promptly replied to my post and issue is now resolved. Thanks Derrick!! I really hated to publicly post something because I really never intended to slam a company that did not deserve it.

All I can say is that Electronic Woot has taken care of the customer in this case and I will be more than happy to go on the record and say that they seem to be a top notch company. I'm very wary on dealing by internet but this has turned out to be a great company with fair prices & professional practices.

I will be doing more business with them in the near future.

Chris..

BTW: Leon I understand your point but I figure the reseller (vendor) should always stand behind the product. After all almost everything you buy from about any store is not a product of the store itself..all you need to do is flip it over and It will probably say made in China..
LOL forsure, glad to see that Derrick has given you what I would expect from a good/honest vendor