E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > anybody from this forum attend uw seattle?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #23
Flea7
Captain
 
Flea7's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 6MT / E90 328i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Emerald City

Posts: 887
iTrader: (5)

I remember when montlake was a gravel parking lot. It sucked!
__________________
Flea7 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #24
snypaz
Private
 
Drives: NA E90
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle

Posts: 80
iTrader: (4)

I had the white E90 in C4 today in the corner. Who was driving that AW E92 that was parked in the middle of C4?
snypaz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-29-2008, 11:56 PM   #25
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 592
iTrader: (1)

thats what i was wondering. i was in the monaco e60 with the pacific auto fleet plate. if you park in the same place maybe ill leave a note on your windshield lol. anybody know if theres a bmw car club at uw?
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2008, 02:50 PM   #26
UWE90
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Titanium Silver E90 330i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Arcadia, CA

Posts: 46
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to UWE90 Send a message via MSN to UWE90
it's my last year here! Silver E90
UWE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-30-2008, 11:44 PM   #27
snypaz
Private
 
Drives: NA E90
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle

Posts: 80
iTrader: (4)

I usually don't take my car to school but I was running late that day. Doubt there's a BMW car club lol, there are LOTS of BMWs at UW
snypaz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #28
vAnt826
Major
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,418
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snypaz View Post
I had the white E90 in C4 today in the corner. Who was driving that AW E92 that was parked in the middle of C4?
My GF. She parks there everyday.

Oh and yes Henry is my bro.
vAnt826 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #29
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 592
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vAnt826 View Post
My GF. She parks there everyday.

Oh and yes Henry is my bro.

ooo so your name must be will or willy? i remember you...you used to drive a s2000 in high school right? i think i had pe during the same period as you.
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2008, 05:49 PM   #30
vAnt826
Major
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,418
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
ooo so your name must be will or willy? i remember you...you used to drive a s2000 in high school right? i think i had pe during the same period as you.
Yup. I don't remember your name though?
vAnt826 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #31
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 592
iTrader: (1)

i possibly went by ben back in the day. i was a freshman when you were a senior though, like when tommy tran called in a bomb threat. so you probably dont remember me. anyways your brothers friend told me that you bought your girlfriend that 335i...t/f? haha if its true you needa hook me up with your job.
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2008, 11:52 AM   #32
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
 
Johnny Lin's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (42)

I goes to UW with a silver mid e90post. I barely drive my car to schol so might not see it. Me and daheechang have class in the morning at most, so u might not see our car. One of my friend with a black e92 red interior goes there too. There is also a guy with white e90 I kw. By the way, we all parked at the montlake
Johnny Lin is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2008, 12:12 PM   #33
snypaz
Private
 
Drives: NA E90
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle

Posts: 80
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
I goes to UW with a silver mid e90post. I barely drive my car to schol so might not see it. Me and daheechang have class in the morning at most, so u might not see our car. One of my friend with a black e92 red interior goes there too. There is also a guy with white e90 I kw. By the way, we all parked at the montlake
Guy with white E90 = me. Met you last time I parked in Montlake. Took my car to school again today, I usually get that single spot in the corner in C4.
snypaz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2008, 12:27 PM   #34
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
 
Johnny Lin's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snypaz View Post
Guy with white E90 = me. Met you last time I parked in Montlake. Took my car to school again today, I usually get that single spot in the corner in C4.
Ha, i didnt kw ur name on the forum. Whzz-up! Hvnt c u for a while! Hw u been? So tell me where is this BMW club parking lot at? I will park there at all time. We should have a spots for all BMW only and park the cars all together. HA
Johnny Lin is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #35
vAnt826
Major
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,418
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Ha, i didnt kw ur name on the forum. Whzz-up! Hvnt c u for a while! Hw u been? So tell me where is this BMW club parking lot at? I will park there at all time. We should have a spots for all BMW only and park the cars all together. HA
Hang said your in one of her classes johnny.

hows the m3 thing going?
vAnt826 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2008, 04:34 PM   #36
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 592
iTrader: (1)

i think c4 is the place to be its covered and its close to everything. anyways yeah my friend told me he saw you car at uw a few times johnny. oo my friend asked if they were hiring at bmw of bellevue cause he wants to work there.
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #37
vAnt826
Major
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Seattle

Posts: 1,418
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
i think c4 is the place to be its covered and its close to everything. anyways yeah my friend told me he saw you car at uw a few times johnny. oo my friend asked if they were hiring at bmw of bellevue cause he wants to work there.
Johnny quit bellevue a while back.
vAnt826 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2008, 09:55 PM   #38
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 592
iTrader: (1)

ooo nevermind then
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2008, 12:13 AM   #39
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
 
Johnny Lin's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
i think c4 is the place to be its covered and its close to everything. anyways yeah my friend told me he saw you car at uw a few times johnny. oo my friend asked if they were hiring at bmw of bellevue cause he wants to work there.
I quit the job there a long time ago, but I cn definitly ask for you. Caz i still kw all the mananger and ppl there. If your friend wants to, i cn help lo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vAnt826 View Post
Hang said your in one of her classes johnny.

hows the m3 thing going?
Whoz hang? HAHA~ I am so sorry. I am really bad at remembering name. HA
Johnny Lin is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2008, 02:29 AM   #40
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 592
iTrader: (1)

ok thanks ill talk to him and tell you when he plans on applying. anyways when are you getting that m3 johnny?
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2008, 04:56 AM   #41
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
 
Johnny Lin's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
ok thanks ill talk to him and tell you when he plans on applying. anyways when are you getting that m3 johnny?
NP bro! Not yet lo~ I am going to wait until next year, caz im gonna wait until my warranty is done. I will order my car porbablly in July 09 and will part out my car from Febrary or around!
Johnny Lin is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #42
duyh
Team Blop
 
duyh's Avatar
 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

Posts: 592
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
NP bro! Not yet lo~ I am going to wait until next year, caz im gonna wait until my warranty is done. I will order my car porbablly in July 09 and will part out my car from Febrary or around!
tight you should give me a ride when you get one im thinking of getting one once i turn 21 so insurance is cheaper but i cant decide between c63amg or e92 m3 or a more like everday car like a range rover sport sc
duyh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #43
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
 
Johnny Lin's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA

Posts: 11,312
iTrader: (42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyh View Post
tight you should give me a ride when you get one im thinking of getting one once i turn 21 so insurance is cheaper but i cant decide between c63amg or e92 m3 or a more like everday car like a range rover sport sc
Thought about C63 also, but I am for favorite to Bimmer. C63 has no two doors and manual. I want a two doors and manual for my next one.
Johnny Lin is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST