E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Riss Racing Catted DPs installed today



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-06-2008, 12:53 PM   #23
techforge
5
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335xi coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Denver

Posts: 577
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT_E90 View Post
i take care of that when my AutoEnginuty OBD2 scanner comes in.
I'd love to hear if yours works. I was told by a local mechanic that his won't clear any codes related to the N54 with the extended BMW diagnostics package.
techforge is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-06-2008, 01:22 PM   #24
GhOsT_E90
3
First Lieutenant
 
GhOsT_E90's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i E90
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Yelm, WA

Posts: 324
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 335i E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by techforge View Post
I'd love to hear if yours works. I was told by a local mechanic that his won't clear any codes related to the N54 with the extended BMW diagnostics package.
Yeah well, i email the company asking if thier Scan Tool would work on a 2008 335i specifically and they said that it would. I didnt get the extended diagnostics package, but they said that it would clear the normal code. If i find out that the extended diagnostics package does infact work on out cars like they say and it will read and clear the dealer only codes then i will get it.
GhOsT_E90 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #25
scalbert
57
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT_E90 View Post
Yeah well, i email the company asking if thier Scan Tool would work on a 2008 335i specifically and they said that it would. I didnt get the extended diagnostics package, but they said that it would clear the normal code. If i find out that the extended diagnostics package does infact work on out cars like they say and it will read and clear the dealer only codes then i will get it.
The BMW extended package should be available for the N54 this winter.
scalbert is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #26
techforge
5
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335xi coupe
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Denver

Posts: 577
iTrader: (2)

If it will clear the dealer codes it's a steal, but so far it looks like only the $2000+ units can do it.
techforge is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2008, 08:21 AM   #27
scalbert
57
Major General
 
scalbert's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 M3, '13 Volt, '08 Ody
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 5,710
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by techforge View Post
If it will clear the dealer codes it's a steal, but so far it looks like only the $2000+ units can do it.
It is not goign to be inexpensive either; about $500. But they already have it reading and clearing BMW specific codes and are now just working on data streaming.
scalbert is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      10-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #28
GhOsT_E90
3
First Lieutenant
 
GhOsT_E90's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i E90
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Yelm, WA

Posts: 324
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 335i E90  [0.00]
Yep just received it in today so i going to try it out. If you read the bottom of this page http://www.autoenginuity.com/order.html it says Enhaced 06-08 BMW's coming soon.
GhOsT_E90 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST